Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Options
    thanks Dano and Large.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    The rules are i believe that we have submitted the paperwork so he's our player but his registration missed the deadline, we could loan him out to League 1 if we want him to stay sharp.
    Doubt he’s going to want to play League 1. More likely to be go abroad I reckon. 
    Cadiz?
  • Options
    Check out his missus..Shunit Faragi
    Phworrr.
  • Options
    Phworrr.
    For that alone,  keep him!
  • Options
    Phworrr.
    Sounds like a drunk driver trying to say they crashed into a Ferrari, but the young lady in question is delightful.
  • Options
    Hemed will be a one-year deal, if it happens. #cafc

• Options
    Lee Bowyer has described Charlton’s hopes of being allowed to sign Tomer Hemed as 50-50 – with his deadline day move from Brighton going right to the wire for the transfer deadline cut-off.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/lee-bowyer-gives-his-verdict-on-charltons-transfer-hopes-for-brighton-striker-hemed/
  • Options
    We sumited on time so did Brighton so cant see a problem??so hopefully another welcome addition at the valley
  • Options
    Cawley could be implying an appeal, if necessary, to the Court of Arbitration for Sport might be made, although Leicester took that route and failed. The facts will out and fingers crossed he is cleared to play for us without further action needing to be taken.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If the 5pm deadline is when the FA receive the necessary paperwork, it doesn't matter when it was sent.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Cawley could be implying an appeal, if necessary, to the Court of Arbitration for Sport might be made, although Leicester took that route and failed. The facts will out and fingers crossed he is cleared to play for us without further action needing to be taken.
    The word at the Valley on Saturday was that we've already appealed.
  • Options
    Who amongst us has not had that dreaded message that Windows needs to shut down to complete the update? Maybe someone pushed the OK button rather than the postpone button for the 6th time that day?

Sue Bill Gates I say. 
    Or make him buy us as punishment?
  • Options
    But if Brighton have released or release him now isn’t he a free agent so can sign out the window anyway 
  • Options
    But if Brighton have released or release him now isn’t he a free agent so can sign out the window anyway 
    Has to be released before the window closes. 
  • Options
    Phworrr.
    Is her brother called Nigel?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    If the 5pm deadline is when the FA receive the necessary paperwork, it doesn't matter when it was sent.
    Well that is completely ridiculous, sometimes I don’t get emails for quite a considerable time after they were sent........we all do from time to time of that I’m sure.
    I would suggest that if we can show the time our email was sent then that proves we sent the documents in time.....we have no control over the workings or maginations of the internet and as such one cannot think that The FA could make a judgment on a persons career in such an event.
    It is now well past mid-day and I would suggest that lawyers are now involved.........possibly on both sides of the dispute.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    In most procedures, an appeal follows an application not precedes it so from that I assume we received a knock back ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    In most procedures, an appeal follows an application not precedes it so from that I assume we received a knock back ?
    Yes. As i said on Saturday.
  • Options
    If Brighton were due to pay a % of his wages at Charlton, could they not agree with the player to cancel his contract and pay said%, Leaving him able to sign for us on a free?
  • Options
    If Brighton were due to pay a % of his wages at Charlton, could they not agree with the player to cancel his contract and pay said%, Leaving him able to sign for us on a free?
    We were trying to get him on a permanent - not a loan.

As I understand it - your suggestion could not work as his contract would also need to have been cancelled during the window.
  • Options
    No, as said before the player would have to be a free agent during the transfer window.  If they cancel his contract now we can't sign for another prem or league 1 club until January.
  • Options
    If Brighton were due to pay a % of his wages at Charlton, could they not agree with the player to cancel his contract and pay said%, Leaving him able to sign for us on a free 

Players must be released by the end of the transfer window - so if he hasnt been released by 5pm on thursday he cant be a free agent. 
  • Options
    Cheers all, thought there must be a rule preventing it.
    without reading 12 pages is there a reason why he couldn’t be loaned to us?
  • Options
    If Brighton were due to pay a % of his wages at Charlton, could they not agree with the player to cancel his contract and pay said%, Leaving him able to sign for us on a free 

Players must be released by the end of the transfer window - so if he hasnt been released by 5pm on thursday he cant be a free agent. 
    *wasnt released by 5pm last thursday 
  • Options
    During window.....he could have - but we already had the 5 that we can use in a match day squad.

Now.....no...as outside the window
  • Options
    The window is closed 
  • Options
    Think he could of, but we were already up to 5 loans - the maximum allowed in a match day squad.  Any over 5 would mean they wouldn't be able to be selected.