Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Options
    thanks 
    thought loan window was open, may have got it confused with European window. 
  • Options
    thanks 
    thought loan window was open, may have got it confused with European window. 
    Not for the Championship, only for League 1 and 2.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    This is so stupid. So as far as we have concerned we sent the paperwork in just before 5pm and the FA argue they received it after 5pm by (amount of seconds etc). Fuck me. Considering how many deals were going in at that time. They could argue "it has to be received by 5pm". Yet everyone knows the not every computer clock in the land is at exactly the same time and minutes. How they manage before internet, emails and faxes before modern technology works. If the portal is anything like a portal that used when I worked for an insurance company, there were time slots. If it went in there before the time slot and the customer can use it at 1 minute to 5pm it goes in. We deal with it.  We can also seee when it was submitted by the customer as it shows a date stamp and time when sent. Brighton have said they did everything at their end and Charlton said the same so what are the fuckwits doing at the FA?  Who suffers?? Not the FA? But Charlton (we couldn't use him Saturday). Brighton couldn't as technically not their player and Hemed himself. He can't play for anyone. Here we are 1.40pm 4 days (well nearly 2 working days after the deadline and the FA can't male a decision).   I would like to know with all the transfers going on last Thursday, how many FA people dealing with the paperwork and how quickly they were able to work through them. 
    I think the FA have made a decision though and rejected it. We are now waiting on the appeal 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    This is so stupid. So as far as we have concerned we sent the paperwork in just before 5pm and the FA argue they received it after 5pm by (amount of seconds etc). Fuck me. Considering how many deals were going in at that time. They could argue "it has to be received by 5pm". Yet everyone knows the not every computer clock in the land is at exactly the same time and minutes. How they manage before internet, emails and faxes before modern technology works. If the portal is anything like a portal that used when I worked for an insurance company, there were time slots. If it went in there before the time slot and the customer can use it at 1 minute to 5pm it goes in. We deal with it.  We can also seee when it was submitted by the customer as it shows a date stamp and time when sent. Brighton have said they did everything at their end and Charlton said the same so what are the fuckwits doing at the FA?  Who suffers?? Not the FA? But Charlton (we couldn't use him Saturday). Brighton couldn't as technically not their player and Hemed himself. He can't play for anyone. Here we are 1.40pm 4 days (well nearly 2 working days after the deadline and the FA can't male a decision).   I would like to know with all the transfers going on last Thursday, how many FA people dealing with the paperwork and how quickly they were able to work through them. 
    I think the FA have made a decision though and rejected it. We are now waiting on the appeal 
    This is what I fear. They don't give a s**t for us and never will
  • Options
    Still no news - reckon its not good.
  • Options
    If they had received the required paperwork by 5pm it would have been processed.
    They presumably did not.
    I'm only expecting one outcome.
  • Options
    Everybody guessing what the problem is!
  • Options
    If he is our player but not registered in time to play for us, can he still be loaned out to League 1 or 2? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In order for us to submit the paper work at 5:00:35 wouldn’t Brighton have cancelled his contract before then?
  • Options
    If he is our player but not registered in time to play for us, can he still be loaned out to League 1 or 2? 
    Yes, i would have though so but he might not be happy to do so. He was a premier player a few days ago.
  • Options
    In order for us to submit the paper work at 5:00:35 wouldn’t Brighton have cancelled his contract before then?
    That allegedly wasn't the time we submitted it, but the time we believe the FA say they received it.
  • Options
    Surely Brighton would only cancel a contract once they know we had submitted the final paperwork and the FA had approved the sale? Otherwise Hemed could end up clubless!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Surely Brighton would only cancel a contract once they know we had submitted the final paperwork and the FA had approved the sale? Otherwise Hemed could end up clubless!
    I didn’t think of it that way. I automatically assumed that the contract would be terminated first to allow him to sign for another club. So we register the player, Brighton terminate, we sign. 
  • Options
    In all sporting organisations there are rules and laws. 
    In Athletics yesterday, an admin staff wrote the wrong name down for the 4x 400 relay team for GB in a European competition.
    Instead of a fast 400 metre runner he put down the name of a 20 stone shot putter, who had a similar but not same name.
    As the Big lad could only walk with a cannon ball on his shoulder the GB team were thrown out !

Sad news if it's a time issue like Leicester But may be a bizarre and rushed error by Brighton or Cafc.

I don't know, so let's wait for the official statement. Gutted for the guy and Cafc fans if 4 month delay occurs over this.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    I'm sure Hemed's hoping it goes through okay.

Otherwise, if he's our player but can't play for us until 1st January and has to be loaned out to get playing time, he's probably thinking, "Gillingham, Colchester or Cadiz ...... what to do?"

• Options
    I'm sure he'd end up going abroad, if not a league one club would have one hell of a signing. 
  • Options
    Think something similar happened to Dean Cox when he left Orient to join Crawley. He signed just outside the transfer window, so kept his fitness up by playing (superbly) for Burgess Hill. Then played for Crawley from January.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    *** they probably now will in a few posts time.
  • Options
    Any news?
  • Options
    Any news?
    Yes
  • Options
    Is he signing along with Hayden Mullens?
  • Options
    Is he signing along with Hayden Mullens?
    Triple signing with Darren Purse
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I didn’t think of it that way. I automatically assumed that the contract would be terminated first to allow him to sign for another club. So we register the player, Brighton terminate, we sign. 
    On reflection, I think it's something like this (high level version of events):

1. Submit bid for player & Negotiate fee
    2. Agree fee for player
    3. Negotiate contract for player
    4. Player agrees terms and signs contract (Subject to FA Approval & Medical)
    5. Player attends medical (assume passed)
    6. Notify player's team that agreement reached
    7. Players team submit transfer instruction to FA & We submit transfer instruction to FA
    8. If all details match player details are registered by the FA at new club.
    8a. If details matched in time, player can play for new club :+1: 
    8b. If details match after deadline, player must wait for next registration window:-1: 
    9.Payment made to former club
    10. Transfer is closed.

I think we may be finding an issue with whether the details matched... If so hugely disappointing as that'd be bloody amateur if the reason it's not done.
  • Options
    Have the FA gone home now?.
  • Options
    January window will be open before FA or EFL or EDF or ANL makes a decision, at this rate