Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Options
    Have the FA gone home now?.
    Give them a ring and if it's on answerphone that their offices are closed......BINGO 😉
  • Options
    Even Neneh Cherry was closer than us.
  • Options
    Might be one of those situations where, if you want them to ‘take a view’, then best not to press too hard. Putting pressure on may lead them to giving a safe answer not in our favour.
  • Options
    Got a funny feeling it won’t happen if it’s already gone to an appeal.  One, our record on appeals, two, I’m sure the FA are mindful of not setting too many precedents, regardless of the facts.  I just see them like DVLA.  Machines that don’t really take into account any sort of circumstances once a decision has been made

could be wrong, but think this will be a frustrating verdict for us 
  • Options
    Whatever the problem is it’s obviously not clear cut......IMHO, the longer it goes on the more likely we are to be successful.......surely The FA must be having doubts about their initial reluctance not to proceed, otherwise I feel sure we would have heard by now.
    Hope I’m right......just a hunch.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Nearly 5pm.
    I hope the FA don't miss the deadline for giving us an answer. 
    Good idea - lets set them one. 10pm tonight or we can play him.
  • Options
    Have the FA gone home now?.
    No still at lunch
  • Options
    Because of the long delay I'm assuming they have said " you were to late" and we have appealed.

We know the FA's record on our appeal's historically has been dismal.

I'm not holding my breath.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Because of the long delay I'm assuming they have said " you were to late" and we have appealed.

Would be nice to read an update from the comms team even if this is the case.
  • Options

Would be nice to read an update from the comms team even if this is the case.
    Too busy translating Rolunds vinegar-piss
  • Options

Yeah I'm awaiting their statement that due to our frivolous appeal all our deadline day loan signings will not be allowed to play.
  • Options
    Would think the chances of this one being positive news is now virtually nil. What a pity. Leaves us woefully short up top and galling to be missing out on someone who would make us much stronger
  • Options
    Would think the chances of this one being positive news is now virtually nil. What a pity. Leaves us woefully short up top and galling to be missing out on someone who would make us much stronger
    I don’t think we will have missed out on him, just he may not be able to play until January
  • Options
    Missing out on four and half months though
  • Options
    We'd have to sign a free agent till January to cover it, this paying 2 players wages for the next 4 months, not ideal
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    We'd have to sign a free agent till January to cover it, this paying 2 players wages for the next 4 months, not ideal
    Pretty sure Hemed would go out on loan. 
  • Options
    When the club announced they turned in the paper "close to the deadline" I figured that meant they actually missed the deadline.
  • Options
    When the club announced they turned in the paper "close to the deadline" I figured that meant they actually missed the deadline.
    That's the same logic as me saying 'with respect' to you Napa. Only joking mate as I know you have a different sense of humour to us Brits  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe the FA will finally arrive at a decision in January 2020, which would be helpful to everyone.
  • Options
    If a panel.are having to look at this the  I imagine it takes time to get them together. Might not know until later this week. 
  • Options
    If a panel.are having to look at this the  I imagine it takes time to get them together. Might not know until later this week. 
    A panel...!? He’s not having an audition!

We either did everything correctly or we didn’t!!
  • Options
    Anyone have any idea on how long these things take? 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Too bleeding long!
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    It is what it is ...
  • Options
    Bowyer didn’t say Monday, he said early this week.
    At least we aren’t stuck with him if they don’t approve. 
    According to Cawley he’s still under contract to Brighton and training with them.
    Papers required were submitted but no player contract signed.
  • Options
    Brighton fan here - any word your end on what the transfer fee is (or would be, should the deal actually materialise)?
  • Options
    Gonna go with about 1/40 of a Maupay ;)