Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    All that’s saying is they make a decision based on accepted standards and then if it’s on TV they make the lines thicker after the fact so the viewers with the crap teles can see it.
  • Options
    I can't link the entire article as i don't have access to google right now but had the SS on my phone form a previous conversation.
  • Options
    Just a reminder that like Amazon had on Boxing Day, every game is live on BT Sport today.
  • Options
    May watch later to see the Canaries savage the Eagles.
  • Options
    think I was wrong, Arteta has got the gunners to get stuck right in, Man U are getting hammered and outfought
  • Options
    De Gea is washed up at United.  Very poor. Seriously think they should cash in if they can. Henderson is a hungry and more than capable replacement. 
  • Options
    Southampton and Watford on the rise, the relegation battle has got very interesting 
  • Options
    Man City will be gutted they missed out on Arteta as the replacement for Pep. 
  • Options
    Southampton and Watford on the rise, the relegation battle has got very interesting 
    Both taken 10 points from 4 games. Villa have won 2 out of 3 over christmas.

Burnley are in freefall and go to Chelsea next. Bournemouth also in huge trouble and they have a big game v Watford next.

It's so tight though, Watford in 19th are only 6 points off Everton in 11th.

Norwich currently look doomed but 2 wins and they're back in it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been impressed with Southampton and their Manager, could easily have gotten rid after that Leicester game but have recovered extremely well
  • Options
    Too early to say, plus United were very very poor.

He's had 3 games in charge, W1 D1 L1.
  • Options
    Too early to say, plus United were very very poor.

He's had 3 games in charge, W1 D1 L1.
    If he keeps that rate up for the next 12 months, he will be in the hot seat this time next year. 
  • Options
    Bournemouth, Norwich and one more
  • Options
    Both taken 10 points from 4 games. Villa have won 2 out of 3 over christmas.

Burnley are in freefall and go to Chelsea next. Bournemouth also in huge trouble and they have a big game v Watford next.

It's so tight though, Watford in 19th are only 6 points off Everton in 11th.

Norwich currently look doomed but 2 wins and they're back in it.
    Looks like Villa have lost their striker Wesley for the season with cruciate injury. GK Heaton also injured i still fear for Villa.  I would be a concerned if i was a Burnley fan too, they are struggling big time 
  • Options
    Was at west ham Bournemouth yesterday. Bournemouth look bang in trouble 
  • Options
    Liverpool win again, could have the league won by the end of March at this rate.

Was looking at their injuries though and for every bit of bad luck we have, they are the exact opposite. I've never known a side play so many games and yet never seem to get any serious injuries.

They've played 20 league games and Van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Firmino and Mane have all played in at least 19 of them. Salah has played 17.

Oh to have an injury record that good.
  • Options
    Did Liverpool just do the whole of the calendar year undefeated in the Premiership ? 
  • Options
    Did Liverpool just do the whole of the calendar year undefeated in the Premiership ? 
    Yep
  • Options
    Their last league defeat was 4 Jan away at Man City. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surprised they're not already calling themselves the Invincibles!!
  • Options
    Surprised they're not already calling themselves the Invincibles!!
    Just hope I don't bump into any Liverpool fans on holiday this year. 
    They will be more insufferable than ever. 
    If that's possible. 
  • Options
    Whether you like them or not and undoubtedly they have been lucky with injuries, the fact remains that they have 58 out of 60 points this season - going back to last season their run is actually won 28 and drawn one from their last 29 matches.

Their only target now will be to beat City's points total. And as they need 14 wins and a draw from their last 18 games I wouldn't back against them doing it even if injuries and resting players for the CL may have some affect. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Blimey it doesnt just happen to us!!

Both Tom Heaton and Wesley picked up knee injuries for Aston Villa against Burnley the other day and will now miss the rest of the season

Would be another good opportunity for Jed Steer but he's still recovering from a calf injury in November
  • Options
    Whether you like them or not and undoubtedly they have been lucky with injuries, the fact remains that they have 58 out of 60 points this season - going back to last season their run is actually won 28 and drawn one from their last 29 matches.

Their only target now will be to beat City's points total. And as they need 14 wins and a draw from their last 18 games I wouldn't back against them doing it even if injuries and resting players for the CL may have some affect. 
    Their next 2 away games are Spurs and Wolves, and i think if they can get through those unbeaten, and with their February games looking fairly easy (on paper), then they will start to think more seriously about an unbeaten season.
  • Options
    Blimey it doesnt just happen to us!!

Both Tom Heaton and Wesley picked up knee injuries for Aston Villa against Burnley the other day and will now miss the rest of the season

Would be another good opportunity for Jed Steer but he's still recovering from a calf injury in November
    That day they must have been talking to us about Andre Green, and caught our transfer curse! 

Newcastle lost 4 players in the same match on Wednesday, it does seem that some teams are more unlucky than others, though squad depth and the type of players you have makes a bit difference too.
  • Options
    West Ham fuming 93rd min equaliser rules out for handball by VAR. They didn’t really show it.
  • Options
    West Ham fuming 93rd min equaliser rules out for handball by VAR. They didn’t really show it.
    Good
  • Options
    Don't think goals like that should be disallowed, yes it hit Rice's hand but no intention at all. Rule needs changing, again. 
  • Options
    Do not give a monkeys about result and West Ham deserved nothing....

Sheffield 1-0 up

but last minute WH scores,  VAR brings it back to hand ball which nobody had seen - disallowed.

Correct 

Still do not like it at all

If it was us - jeez - devastation 

However, it was Wet Spam so not overly bothered 🤪