Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Don't think goals like that should be disallowed, yes it hit Rice's hand but no intention at all. Rule needs changing, again. 
    Totally agree I think var needs to be improved the way it interprets incidents. 
    But as it's Sheffield United v West ham I'm glad.
    Think Tevez 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Talal said:
    Don't think goals like that should be disallowed, yes it hit Rice's hand but no intention at all. Rule needs changing, again. 
    Totally agree I think var needs to be improved the way it interprets incidents. 
    But as it's Sheffield United v West ham I'm glad.
    Think Tevez 
    Don't think it's the fault of VAR but the new handball law. VAR has no choice but to disallow it. 
  • Options
    Ha ha! Have that West Ham!

Oh hang on. I had money on the draw. Get rid of VAR.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    18 year old Corkman Adam Idah starts today against Man Utd for Norwich

What a name!!
  • Options

What a name!!
    Scored a hattrick for Norwich in FA Cup last weekend. Nice to see the manager show faith in him immediately in the league. 
  • Options
    Liverpool are utterly relentless
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Liverpool are utterly relentless
    They are extremely efficient. Rode their luck a bit today but six clean sheets on the bounce since Joe Gomez returned to the starting line up isn't a coincidence. 
  • Options
    Gomez plays and Liverpool keep clean sheets.  If they get through Man Utd and Wolves they have 6 pretty straight forward looking PL games and could have won the league by end of March!
  • Options
    Gomez plays and Liverpool keep clean sheets.  If they get through Man Utd and Wolves they have 6 pretty straight forward looking PL games and could have won the league by end of March!
    Unless they are playing Salzburg or Arsenal he played 90 minutes in the 2 games they conceded 3 and 5 goals respectively lol
  • Options

What a name!!
    The Irish suddenly have a number of promising young strikers (Connolly and Parrott too)

Puzzled why Norwich have spent SO little this season. I can understand not wanting to blow the PL money on rash signings, but they've not really given themselves a chance of survival
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe they just can't compete on wages or are not prepared to meet player's demands. 
  • Options

What a name!!
    The Irish suddenly have a number of promising young strikers (Connolly and Parrott too)

Puzzled why Norwich have spent SO little this season. I can understand not wanting to blow the PL money on rash signings, but they've not really given themselves a chance of survival
    Be interesting to see how they compete back in the Championship next season

By spending little they've ensured a lot of finacial stability - What they dont want to do is a Huddersfield where they cant recover from losing every week
  • Options
    Villa being mullered by Citeeeee .. that having spent over £100 million on players after promotion, shades of Fulham .. it aint wot you spend, it's ow yer spend it .. Villa 5-0 down as I type
  • Options
    I know City are top draw but Konsa looks way out of depth. Maybe getting 3.5mil for him was a stroke of genius from Roly...
  • Options
    Aguero up there with Shearer for best striker in Prem history.
  • Options
    Not as skillful as someone like Henry but is a right psin to defend against like Shearer. Not in the same way but he is just relentless and if you have a bad game he punishes you. 
  • Options
    I know City are top draw but Konsa looks way out of depth. Maybe getting 3.5mil for him was a stroke of genius from Roly...

remember Konsa at Rochdale few seasons back .. he was getting a right buffeting from the Dale strikers .. put on an obvious petulant sulk, went down 'injured' and I thought at the time that he was overrated and just lacked bottle, even allowing for his tender years .. Smith likes him though, signed him twice 
  • Options

remember Konsa at Rochdale few seasons back .. he was getting a right buffeting from the Dale strikers .. put on an obvious petulant sulk, went down 'injured' and I thought at the time that he was overrated and just lacked bottle, even allowing for his tender years .. Smith likes him though, signed him twice 
    Dont think he is a prem or 15mil player, not yet anyway. Admittedly I have only seen him a few times this season. 
  • Options
    different type, I am a REAL Shearer fan, but Aguero is arguably better given the far superior defences he's up against compared to Sir Alan .. Aguero is more of an all rounder, Shearer more of a 'pure' goal glutton
  • Options
    different type, I am a REAL Shearer fan, but Aguero is arguably better given the far superior defences he's up against compared to Sir Alan .. Aguero is more of an all rounder, Shearer more of a 'pure' goal glutton
    Not sure I agree with that, I think Shearer had a lot more about him than just goals. Someone like RVN fits that description. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure I agree with that, I think Shearer had a lot more about him than just goals. Someone like RVN fits that description. 

as 'they' say it's always invidious comparing different eras .. anyway Aguero scores another hat trick
  • Options
    Aguero is so strong, he’s got a low centre of gravity which helps but he’s like an ox. Hold up play is incredible.
  • Options
    Pissed off that City score 6, I captain Sterling in my Fantasy Team and he stays on the bench!
  • Options
    jams said:
    Was at west ham Bournemouth yesterday. Bournemouth look bang in trouble 
    Bad loss for Bournemouth yesterday. Eddie Howe's comments after the game look like he is struggling. Their next 3 games are against Norwich, Brighton and Villa. 
  • Options
    Bournemouth in real trouble and with loads of injuries yet the record signing Ibe does not get in the squad.  Howe is a superb manager but some of the big money transfers like Ibe and Solanke have failed badly there.
  • Options
    African Cup of Nations in January and February again next year instead of in the summer.

Meaning liverpool will lose Salah and Mane, shame it wasn't this year haha
  • Options
    Pissed off that City score 6, I captain Sterling in my Fantasy Team and he stays on the bench!
    Can’t have city players for this reason alone
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Referees communication device stops working at Watford take 3 and a half minutes to change it.

Later in the half the board goes up to show 2 minutes added time

Erm where has that other minute and a half gone lol
  • Options
    That must be how close LB is to agreeing his contract.