Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Seen people moaning at that decision 

With GLT we know there is no issue tho, it's not like VAR with the lines, part of the ball is still on the line as you can clearly see, so the whole ball is not over the whole of the line so No Goal is correct decision 
  • Options
    Palace still 0-1 up at Man city.
    Was hoping they would get a hammering today
  • Options
    Palace still 0-1 up at Man city.
    Was hoping they would get a hammering today
    Yep. The footballing gods kicking us square in the bollocks again
  • Options
    Can literally hear Sky turn up the volume at Anfield today. 
  • Options
    Ole looks like he had aged 10 years this last year or so. He might age another 10 this afternoon 
  • Options
    Var ....
  • Options
    Soft imo

• Options
    That aint a goal... If thats allowed then it makes a joke of the protection Goalkeepers have been given for years!!
  • Options
    Ole looks like he had aged 10 years this last year or so. He might age another 10 this afternoon 
    a man promoted well above his abilities .. of course the thing is, who can replace him ? 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    That aint a goal... If thats allowed then it makes a joke of the protection Goalkeepers have been given for years!!
    at last, a VAR decision goes against the scousers .. I'd call that one  50/50 and as usual, the keeper gets the benefit of the doubt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lpool/manu .. good game so far .. as befits the 'aristocrats (lol) of English football
  • Options
    I’m at the game, very decent so far
  • Options
    loose choppers Souness .. shut the fuck up
  • Options
    at last, a VAR decision goes against the scousers .. I'd call that one  50/50 and as usual, the keeper gets the benefit of the doubt
    I think it should have stood as a goal, don’t really see how Van Dyke has “fouled” De Gea there.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I think it should have stood as a goal, don’t really see how Van Dyke has “fouled” De Gea there.
    the ref gave it as a goal .. VAR overruled .. it was that close, as I wrote, to my mind 50/50 .. the ref's decision should have stood .. VAR supposedly is there to overrule 'clear and obvious mistakes'
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    the ref gave it as a goal .. VAR overruled .. it was that close, as I wrote, to my mind 50/50 .. the ref's decision should have stood .. VAR supposedly is there to overrule 'clear and obvious mistakes'
    I’m a fan of VAR and normally defend it, but they’ve basically just invented a new law there - now the goalkeeper cannot he touched at all, even if he jumps into you.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    I’m a fan of VAR and normally defend it, but they’ve basically just invented a new law there - now the goalkeeper cannot he touched at all, even if he jumps into you.
    Not really, Premier League refs have been of the view for a while that keepers getting touched in the 6 yard box while going for balls they should win, is a foul
  • Options
    How many more chances are Liverpool going to miss?

4 big chances in 2 minutes....
  • Options
    I’m at the game, very decent so far
    Same sort of standard as Preston charlton yesterday? ☺️ 
  • Options
    Weird game. Liverpool should be 3 or 4 up but United could easily nick an equaliser. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weird game. Liverpool should be 3 or 4 up but United could easily nick an equaliser. 
    hopefully get a winner as well
  • Options
    Nice to see Chelsea losing yesterday. Hopefully that's the start of a slump.
    That's what happens when you recall Conor from the Mighty Charlton.
    Yes Lifers I'm still very bitter about what has happened 
  • Options
    FUCK of you bin dipping tossers 
  • Options
    That was fucking abject from United, OGS is stealing a living 
  • Options
    Liverpool are fecking unbearable.
    I'm leaving the country if they do the Premier and Champions league double.
  • Options
    Liverpool's lead in the table is embarrassing for the rest of the so called Big 6
  • Options
    Was saying to someone yesterday if they finish the season unbeaten, which you have to say looks very likely I would say it would be better than Arsenals unbeaten season.

Arsenal had 12 draws I think it was and the 2nd half of the season they were more interested in remaining unbeaten than getting the win and I cant see Liverpool doing that
  • Options
    I know loads of people hate Liverpool but sometimes you have to sit back and admire what they're doing week in week out. To keep winning like they are is incredible. Is it something like 1 defeat in 62 games? Thats ridiculous at that level.

Totally agree.

Dont get the love on here for the Manchester Teams? Why?

Liverpool are playing unbelievable football at the mo. 
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    I know loads of people hate Liverpool but sometimes you have to sit back and admire what they're doing week in week out. To keep winning like they are is incredible. Is it something like 1 defeat in 62 games? Thats ridiculous at that level.

Totally agree.

Dont get the love on here for the Manchester Teams? Why?

Liverpool are playing unbelievable football at the mo. 
    I certainly don't get the hatred for Liverpool when compared to the Manchester clubs or Chelsea