Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Sky just shew the moment that the interviewer told Ezri that it wasn't his goal ... the poor lad looked mortified, just slumped in the corner.
  • Options
    Some great finishes to game tonight, with lots of late drama.

Man U in 5th are currently just 11 points ahead of Watford who are 2nd bottom!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    As shitish as things are and how uncertain we are about this new lot...  You've gotta love a Palarse home defeat!

I will take that tonight.
    I’d love to share in the excitement , as they slump to 11th in the Premiership table, 4 points off 5th spot,  in their 7th consecutive season in the top flight  ffs , including an fa cup final appearance in those years 

of course any defeat is welcome but I haven’t watched match of the day for 7 years ffs 

of course I’ll always look and think 7 points from relegation as well if they lose the lot they could go down , 14 games to go ....

only consolation is it isn’t the scum ffs they’re 8th and 2 points behind 6th with a game in hand .

meanwhile I’ve got fingers and toes crossed we can sign someone from the dog and duck who can improve our chances of staying up and is willing to be paid with Monopoly money
    and that one day the new owners might remember who owns The Valley at some point and the answer is one we’d like ! 

• Options
    West Ham paying the price for appointing a clapped out Scots has-been as manager, as well having a mostly useless, overpaid playing staff .. pity we gave WBA a virtual walkover, we could well have beaten them in the 4th round of the FA cup in front of a big crowd
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    West Ham paying the price for appointing a clapped out Scots has-been as manager, as well having a mostly useless, overpaid playing staff .. pity we gave WBA a virtual walkover, we could well have beaten them in the 4th round of the FA cup in front of a big crowd
    They are bang in trouble, make no bones about it.
    They've got one hell of a difficult run of games coming up...

January
    Liverpool (H)
    February
    Brighton (H)
    Man City (A)
    Liverpool (A)
    Southampton (H)
    March
    Arsenal (A)
    Wolves (H)
    Spurs (A)
    Chelsea (H)
    April
    Newcastle (A)
    Burnley (H)

No easy games there.  Brighton maybe a chance for 3pts as they seem to be going backwards now but can you see them getting anything against an in-form Southampton? let alone anyone else (assuming they pick up their regular token 3pts at WHL as they always seem to do when they're in trouble!)

• Options
    Oh dear Championship football beckons at the Dildo Stadium.
  • Options
    Can see Liverpool losing tonight?

1-1 atm
  • Options
    Ps. Another 40 minutes probably look stupid !!
  • Options
    Enough Lol’s now please.... I have enough 🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man City v West Ham postponed due to Storm Ciara
  • Options
    When will the moaning start about fixture congestion.
  • Options
    Just one goal conceded in the last 1,000 plus minutes in the Premier League by Liverpool. Incredible achievement at that level.
  • Options
    Liverpool now on the second longest top division unbeaten run in English football history.

Arsenal 49 games. 2003-04
    Liverpool 43 games. 2019-present
    Nottingham Forest 42 games. 1977-78
  • Options
    Bin dippers 
    Hate em
  • Options
    Can only hope with Man City out of Europe for the next two years that this is Liverpool's sole revivial in terms of winning the title

Provided that Pep doesnt go they'll certainly have a lot less games to worry about and we saw when Chelsea won the League (without Europe to worry about) that it was easier for them 
  • Options
    Can only hope with Man City out of Europe for the next two years that this is Liverpool's sole revivial in terms of winning the title

Provided that Pep doesnt go they'll certainly have a lot less games to worry about and we saw when Chelsea won the League (without Europe to worry about) that it was easier for them 
    They'll have to win L2 first though  :)
  • Options
    Crazy to think that if Liverpool had won at Man Utd this season (the only game they drew), they would currently be on a run of 35 straight wins!!
  • Options
    Saw pictures of players on their winter break, Maddison in Dubai drinking a bottle of champagne, disgusting behaviour I know.

But what about Calvert-Lewin and Davies of Everton in New York for a fashion show:-

Davies has had a long interest in fashion and the duo are renowned for their bold wardrobes

• Options
    iaitch said:
    Saw pictures of players on their winter break, Maddison in Dubai drinking a bottle of champagne, disgusting behaviour I know.

But what about Calvert-Lewin and Davies of Everton in New York for a fashion show:-

Davies has had a long interest in fashion and the duo are renowned for their bold wardrobes

C Lewin .. straight from the charity shop allied to a pair of Charlie Chaplin's trousers and Davies ? .. just forgot to get dressed after a leisurely breakfast in the hotel suite
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Villa v Spurs was a terrific game full off attacking play skilful midfield play and terrific defending apart from a couple of calamitous mistakes.. one of the best televised games so far this season.
    Villa were REALLY unlucky to lose .. I wonder how much Grealish will move for if Villa go down, which no way do they deserve to .. Jose has surprised me .. he has shown that Spurs are not just a one man team (no Harry C) and has got them playing great attacking football while keeping a pretty solid, much changed defence. 

Arsenal have rediscovered their collective backbone under Arteta .. Newcastle were awful .. what do you expect when they blew a huge hole in their transfer budget by signing Joelinton who is, to put it mildly, nicking a living, £40 Million !! f f s .. Bruce is working wonders with a pretty woeful squad that has too many players looking like they want to be somewhere else, anywhere but the N E of England
  • Options
    Maguire very lucky not to get sent off for leaving one on Batshuayi’s bollocks.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Macronate said:

I've dreamed for the past 6 years about kicking a Belgium geezer in the bollocks.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    He was trying to stop him from falling over
  • Options
    Breaking news ?

Son has a fractured arm.
  • Options
    Breaking news ?

Son has a fractured arm.
    And thats Spurs done for this season.

We've had more injuries this season than I've had hot dinners.  Bloody ridiculous.

I look forward to the Premier League allowing us to do what Barcelona are doing, signing a centre forward outside of the transfer window.  Oh wait...
  • Options
    Chelsea/Man U .. during the post match waffle and analysis, one thing that wasn't mentioned at all re VAR, offsides, kicks to the bollocks etc. was Martial's elbow into the face of Christiansen, no VAR, no nothing .. left him with a bloody nose needing off the field treatment and then of course he was dazed, confused and out of position when Martial scored his goal .. potentially, both goal scorers Martial and Maguire could have been sent off, though I think Maguire was trying to 'defend himself'
    Back to the football, Man U looked good Fernandes looks like a right good signing (for lots of money of course) and their defence has settled down .. Chelsea ? .. playing good stuff but injuries to their young strikers cost them
  • Options
    Chelsea/Man U .. during the post match waffle and analysis, one thing that wasn't mentioned at all re VAR, offsides, kicks to the bollocks etc. was Martial's elbow into the face of Christiansen, no VAR, no nothing .. left him with a bloody nose needing off the field treatment and then of course he was dazed, confused and out of position when Martial scored his goal .. potentially, both goal scorers Martial and Maguire could have been sent off, though I think Maguire was trying to 'defend himself'
    Back to the football, Man U looked good Fernandes looks like a right good signing (for lots of money of course) and their defence has settled down .. Chelsea ? .. playing good stuff but injuries to their young strikers cost them
    Poch wanted Fernandes at Spurs last season.  No surprise Utd have gone for him is there?  I note Pogba's agent came out and said OGS should be concerned about things other than Pogba.  Reckon Utd have already got a deal done for Poch for next season.