Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Just caught it on Sky and it was the anniversary of Delia's, 'where are you' , 'let's be having you' speech. 
  • Options
    Surrey/Sussex derby coming up.
  • Options
    Big win for Norwich today, still 4 points from safety but keeps them within touching distance 
    Still got to play Brighton | West Ham | Watford as well

Would love to see them stay up
    I love seeing Norwich do well as it's a much happier office during the week!

On a selfish note though I'd be happy for City to go down as it means I'd have an away game to go to next season (assuming we stay up!) and I'd be able to take grandson no 2 to Carrow Road at the same time.

Trying to get a couple of tickets for Norwich games to take junior is nigh on impossible ... and they often clash with Charlton home games so if he wants to go to football he has to go to The Valley with me!

It was said in commentary last night that Norwich have already had 20,000+ season ticket renewals for next season, which isn't bad before the end of February.
    They've frozen prices for the 8th year running apparently, great offer.. especially if they stay up. 
  • Options
    2 goals in 36 matches for Benteke for Palace and 1 of those goals was a massive mistake from the keeper.

A pathetic effort after 4 minutes against Brighton (good job)
  • Options
    2nd half has been all Brighton and somehow Palace take the lead 
  • Options
    Brighton's decision making in and around the box is shocking.

And other than once, so was Palace.
  • Options
    Nigels win,bad start to the football weekend
  • Options
    Their supporters are cringingly embarrassing 
  • Options
    Wow BT Sport have just said Brightons 2nd top goalscorer is Own Goals

There are in serious trouble and have a very tough run 
  • Options
    Teams like Brighton are exactly why Palace survive year on year. So many shit teams to keep them up each season and they're one of them. Waste of a Premier League place imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watford 2-0 Liverpool

30 minutes to hold on
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Lovren back in the team and Liverpool are losing
  • Options
    3-0 Watford

Game
    Set
    Match
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Up you beatable reds haha
  • Options
    Watford 3-0

What do we learn from this? Every side needs a no 23 called Sarr.
  • Options
    Liverpool have looked so impressive all season and have got out of slightly iffy situations with tenacity, skill and, sometimes, luck, (I’m thinking of examples like Origi’s late winner against Everton and Fabianski’s fuckup last week) but this game highlights how fragile they are when under pressure and with the cards not quite falling for them.
    Fair play to Watford, they’ve been excellent, but Liverpool have looked ordinary.
  • Options
    How wasnt that 4-0!!
  • Options
    Liverpool have looked so impressive all season and have got out of slightly iffy situations with tenacity, skill and, sometimes, luck, (I’m thinking of examples like Origi’s late winner against Everton and Fabianski’s fuckup last week) but this game highlights how fragile they are when under pressure and with the cards not quite falling for them.
    Fair play to Watford, they’ve been excellent, but Liverpool have looked ordinary.
    Jordan Henderson more important at Liverpool than may seem?
  • Options
    Bin dippers  hahahah 
  • Options
    Bin dippers  hahahah 
    Thing is, they’ll still win the league and I’d rather Arsenal weren’t the only side able say they went unbeaten throughout a season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bin dippers  hahahah 
    Thing is, they’ll still win the league and I’d rather Arsenal weren’t the only side able say they went unbeaten throughout a season.
    Anyone but Liverpool though!!
  • Options
    Liverpool have seemed a bit below par since the winter break, as if it dented their momentum 
  • Options
    If Chelsea knock them out on Tuesday and Atletico knock them out of the Champions League, now the unbeaten season is gone, is just winning the Premier League a successful season 
  • Options
    If Chelsea knock them out on Tuesday and Atletico knock them out of the Champions League, now the unbeaten season is gone, is just winning the Premier League a successful season 
    First league title in many of their supporters’ lifetime, so I think it definitely is.
  • Options
    a) yes
    b) kinda irrelevant as they've already won the club world cup
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    rina said:
    a) yes
    Club World Cup is as good as EFL Trohpy with the quality of teams in it lol
  • Options
    rina said:
    a) yes
    Club world cup means fuck all though
  • Options
    Bin dippers  hahahah 
    Exactly. It hasnt taken them long to all pipe up and remind us about the Invincibles
  • Options
    I reckon their season will be a bit of a damp squib now. They won't get 100 points and they won't win the FA Cup or the CL. Still a great season for them though, probably the earliest the league title has ever been wrapped up.