Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    1-1 scum out the play offs
  • Options
    Middlesbrough look as shit as before!
    Still managed to beat us .......
    That was BC.

Before Covid. It's from now on that matter.
  • Options
    Middlesbrough look as shit as before!
    Still managed to beat us .......
    That was BC.

Before Covid. It's from now on that matter.
    So if everyone in the league gets the same points from now on in and we get a point more than them all do we win the league or get relegated 
  • Options
    Brentford 2-0 up at Fulham. Good news for the top 2, hopefully Leeds will be on the beach by the time we play them!
  • Options
    2-1 Derby
  • Options
    Am surprised at how close Derby are to the Play-Offs
  • Options
    Get in there Derby wear that you dirty scum 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Notice that all three scores are away wins in this league at the moment!! :(
  • Options
    Preston away at Luton

Preston had to get ready in their kit on the bus and got dropped off straight on the pitch, warmed up then put in a holding room until the game

After the game they have to travel somewhere else to have a shower and get changed again
  • Options
    Preston away at Luton

Preston had to get ready in their kit on the bus and got dropped off straight on the pitch, warmed up then put in a holding room until the game

After the game they have to travel somewhere else to have a shower and get changed again
    Great preparation then!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sibley hattrick for Derby

The Millwall pull a goal straight back

3-2 Derby
  • Options
    Preston away at Luton

Great preparation then!! 
    Exactly any teams playing at Luton are gonna struggle with preparation like that for the rest of the season
  • Options
    Preston away at Luton

Great preparation then!! 
    Exactly any teams playing at Luton are gonna struggle with preparation like that for the rest of the season
    Is this all to do with Luton's ground then? 
  • Options
    Sibley hattrick for Derby

The Millwall pull a goal straight back

3-2 Derby
    He's an example for all kids at every club at the moment

With nine subs we're seeing a lot of kids being named on the bench at the very least - Wonder if it will be a rule that remains
  • Options
    Preston away at Luton

Great preparation then!! 
    Luton is such a decrepit stadium, must be really hard to maintain distances. It's not as if there's a hotel nearby either
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Preston away at Luton

Great preparation then!! 
    Is this all to do with Luton's ground then? 
    Thats what Jeff Stelling said anyway
  • Options
    Today in the Championship:
    1 home win
    6 away wins
    4 draws
  • Options
    Bet Fulham are regretting not getting the win yesterday now

They would only be 4 points away from Leeds had they won instead of 7 
  • Options
    How bad were Leeds? Loads of possession followed by a bad or underhit pass over and over again and when they did get the ball into the box that donkey Bamford messed it up for them. 
    I can see them bottling it again. 

• Options
    That Cardiff game made me absolutely despise the Since I Was Young chant by the end of the game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didnt even realise how close Cardiff were to the Play-Offs

That 6th spot is all to play for isnt it!! 
  • Options
    Either way, that result was bad news for us. Cardiff in the play offs and our next away game. Wanted Leeds to be on the beach when we go there. 
  • Options
    Either way, that result was bad news for us. Cardiff in the play offs and our next away game. Wanted Leeds to be on the beach when we go there. 
    They should still be... They've such a healthy lead over Fulham, it'll be even more embarrassing than last year if they blow it
  • Options
    Cardiff away will be really tough from what I saw today. 
    Beat QPR next week and we have a free hit in the land of the sheep botherers. 
  • Options
    If we beat QPR, bowyer may target the Millwall game squad wise and rest some from the Cardiff game.
  • Options
    Leeds v fulham next Saturday will say a lot about bottling it or not. Have to agree though we beat QPR and see what happens at Cardiff. 
  • Options
    People likely to shoot me down here, but with how close the league is, it is so frustrating we had all those injuries as I believe if we had even half of the players available to us, we could be looking closer to getting in the play offs rather than relegation.

Cardiff are going to be tough. QPR at home next week is very winnable and will put us in a nicer position going forward.
  • Options
    How many late goals have we conceded to draw or lose in comparison to late goals we have scored to gain points?

I know it happens and is part and parcel of the season, but that’s just a small example of how many extra points we could’ve had already.

Beat QPR next Saturday - I know it’s going to be tough - we’d be 5 points behind them. QPR are currently a team that are 7 points off the play offs, and would’ve been 4 had they won yesterday.

If we hadn’t conceded the late, late goals against Bristol City, Hull City, and Wednesday, we’d have an extra 4 points, that’s just off the top of my head. Thinking a win next week would mean we’d be close to safety.

Fine margins.
  • Options
    Leeds will also get a result next Saturday, they’ll be at least 6 clear of 3rd, Brentford v West Brom is on Friday as well, big games at the top of league.
  • Options
    Brentford and Fulham win next weekend and it all tightens up a bit.

Leeds and WBA win then I think they'll be going up.