Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    WTF is that for Goalkeeping!!
    The first one he was in the goal. Second one biscuit wrists. 
  • Options
    Forest totally abysmal last 10 to 15 mins. Giving the ball away & encouraging Middlesborough. It is a wonder how Forest have got to 4th in the league. 
  • Options
    Forest NOT resting their big players tonight

I've always liked Nottingham!
    Not any more
  • Options
    Turning it off, it's been a painful couple of weeks. Classic that Boro are looking like Brazil just in time for their trip to The Valley. 
  • Options
    Turning it off, it's been a painful couple of weeks. Classic that Boro are looking like Brazil just in time for their trip to The Valley. 
    Going to pray its a repeat of Luton before they came to the Valley i.e. they wont put in two good performances on the trot so we'll jump above them again on Saturday
  • Options
    We need Forest to get a draw here. Point for Boro is fine for us. Three is yet another kick in the wotsits....
  • Options
    Gotta smile ain't yer?

I've done my years as an Addick, it's the young'uns I feel for...
  • Options
    Forest forest look shit
  • Options
    That second goal was a great throw from the Boro 'keeper

Really need Taylor to get in front him and slow things down if they get in that situation that'll really allow them to counter us
  • Options
    I know it’s in our hands and all that but will other results ever go our way ?!
    Not a result yet. Boro will get nervy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cazo said:
    Forest forest look shit
    So shit they named them twice.
  • Options
    Thought Forest looked comfortable for the 1st half an hour then went to ratshit with what i can only describe as 'Charlton like' defending. Boro look half sensible now. Got our work cut out on Saturday imo
  • Options
    We are still outside the relegation zone
  • Options
    Is there some sort of magic pill which our relegation rivals are taking? It looks like Boro took it 30 minutes into the game
  • Options
    Sir, sir...........can I now officially wet the bed.
  • Options
    We are still outside the relegation zone
    Give it 5 days 
  • Options
    Hopefully boro are using up all thier luck tonight. Twice in a matter of seconds a deflection has taken a Forest effort narrowly wide.

• Options
    Struggling teams normally have decisions or luck go against them. Well I'm sure we will on Saturday...
  • Options
    Grim, Forest are shit, no doubt Boro will look like Brazil against us on Saturday along with Hull the following week. Only mass postponements from corona virus can save us now 
  • Options
    Bostock on, it would be nice if he could do us a favour now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always liked forest... 
  • Options
    Desmond!
  • Options
    Phew!!
  • Options
    Lovely bit of spin on that. Always rated Grabban.
  • Options
    Great goal Grabban. Real poachers goal. 
  • Options
    Late Forest winner please. 
  • Options
    Come on for rest, 1 more! 
  • Options
    FT... Damage limitation in the end
  • Options
    No time added on for Forest's timewasting  at the end. Lovely.
  • Options
    2-2 FT