Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How long has Ole Gunnar Solskjaer got ?

Comments

• Options
    Playing shaw, maguire and lindalof in a back 3 with 2 ineffectual wing backs and 2 holding midfielders that both tend to sit deep wasn’t going to work.
    how it took OGS 45 minutes to change that was beyond ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I thought he waited too long to bring Drogba on. It was no longer a risk after their start. I also think Mason Greenwood is going to be an excellent player but he blows a bit hot and cold for me. Same Rashford to a lesser extent.
  • Options
    I thought he waited too long to bring Drogba on. It was no longer a risk after their start. I also think Mason Greenwood is going to be an excellent player but he blows a bit hot and cold for me. Same Rashford to a lesser extent.
    I bet he wished he had a Drogba on the bench ((:>) .. instead of Pogba
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    Probably not given his age! 
  • Options
    Greenwood seems to be quite different since all the stuff in the media came out about him, and i think he also lost a friend to suicide this year
  • Options
    Greenwood seems to be quite different since all the stuff in the media came out about him, and i think he also lost a friend to suicide this year
    He's been in and out of the side, but scored a great goal at West Ham last week.

I wonder if he needs to play more centrally, rather than out wide. He was apparently always a central striker coming through their youth teams but United persist with Martial in the middle instead.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Absolutely flying now.

Unbeaten in 8 games domestically, 3rd in the table, just 5 points off top with a game in hand and into a 4th consecutive domestic cup semi final.
  • Options
    Absolutely flying now.

Unbeaten in 8 games domestically, 3rd in the table, just 5 points off top with a game in hand and into a 4th consecutive domestic cup semi final.
    If only their home record was as good as their away
  • Options
    Giving a manager time worked well for them before.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bump

Surlely it can’t be too much longer. Absolutely demolished today and defensively shambolic.

• Options
    Depends on whether their owners seem to care that much about what happens on the pitch. 

The fans haven’t completely turned, but then again half of them are tourists too busy taking selfies. 

Either way, they’ll get nowhere with him as manager. Never understood the appointment in the first place.
  • Options
    Liverpool and Manchester are miles apart …. And so are the teams!
  • Options
    You can have whatever players you want - but if you chose to play Fred and McTominay, don’t expect to keep your job. 
  • Options
    Bump

Surlely it can’t be too much longer. Absolutely demolished today and defensively shambolic.

It’s a Sackable result. 
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Giving a manager time worked well for them before.....

Is this an Ole to Fergie comparison!? :D
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Feels a bit like same situation as us in the last few weeks, all the fans can see the chance is needed but he'll limp on for another few games.

Got to think someone like Conte would be getting a lot more from these players, they look very poorly coached and after 3.5 years they seem to go into games without a particular game plan.

Not sure who else they could go for, Ten Hag maybe? 
  • Options
    He definitely looks like he’s in Nigel Adkins territory - as CafcTom says above though, winning trophies is the last thing their owners are interested in
  • Options
    Manchester United need to be involved at the very top of the domestic game and at least challenging for the last eight in Europe. Looks to me that they are a long way from competing with the top three in The Premier League and not considered a team to be feared by the top European clubs. United are far too big for that to be the case and it’s been like that for a few years now. They have to replace Ole.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Italian managers usually always have something in them and have a success rate.

They desperately need Conte. Ogs hasn't won a trophy in a large enough space of time. He's done f*ck all to be fair.

For Man United to lose 0-5 at home against their arch rivals is unforgivable and won't ever be forgotten.

They need him out
  • Options
    Bump

It’s a Sackable result. 
    So's a 0-1 defeat to Charlton 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    He definitely looks like he’s in Nigel Adkins territory - as CafcTom says above though, winning trophies is the last thing their owners are interested in
    They are interested in top 4 at the very least due to the revenues, and they keep playing badly, that's not guaranteed.

As it is 4th is probably the best they can hope for this season as Chelsea, City and Liverpool all look good.
  • Options
    I really used to care about all English clubs but the owners have proved their intentions at all the so called top clubs with their proposed super league. They don't care about us so why should we care about them ? The debt they have run up is stuck into the club and the super league was always a way they could sell the clubs on at a massive profit but the more they fail that scenario is a long way off.
  • Options
    Feels a bit like same situation as us in the last few weeks, all the fans can see the chance is needed but he'll limp on for another few games.

Got to think someone like Conte would be getting a lot more from these players, they look very poorly coached and after 3.5 years they seem to go into games without a particular game plan.

Not sure who else they could go for, Ten Hag maybe? 
    They should go for Jackson.