Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst Ever First XI In Charlton Colours

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Joe Dodoo has to be one of the worst loan signings we’ve had in recent years.
  • Options
    Brendon O'Connell anyone?
  • Options
    Amazed at the number of forgotten names people have come up with. I just can't remember the bad ones except, of course, the one that my tag name is in honour of!
  • Options
    Five pages in and where is the legend that was Paul Bacon
  • Options
    Llera 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Brendon O'Connell anyone?
    Got a lot better towards the end. Nowhere near all time worst XI

Admittedly, he was shocking in his first

And llera, blimey big mig turned it around and shall forever be judged as "proper charlton".

Next you'll be saying Lawrie Wilson ..... ;)
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Llera 
    Nah . He had plenty of good games ( and bad ones ) and scored a few important goals . 
  • Options
    Borrowdale.
  • Options
    Five pages in and where is the legend that was Paul Bacon
    I picked him in my team on Page 1. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    CB pairing of Llera and Doherty. Certainly the slowest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:
    Llera 
    Nah . He had plenty of good games ( and bad ones ) and scored a few important goals . 
    His last minute equaliser at home to Swindon when we played the entire 2nd half with 9 men was one of my favourite ever goals at the Valley simply for the sheer unexpectedness of it.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Llera 
    His last minute equaliser at home to Swindon when we played the entire 2nd half with 9 men was one of my favourite ever goals at the Valley simply for the sheer unexpectedness of it.
    A fantastic finish - amazing how we escaped with a draw with 9 players on the pitch.
  • Options
    Pick any of the lineups over the past 2 months and you have your answer.
  • Options
    Just seen it live on TV!
  • Options
    Tony Burman