Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs sack Pochettino / Mourinho appointed

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I like Mourinho but he has f***** up this time.
  • Options
    Grossly stupid and irresponsible. What the f**k did they hope to achieve? To do this so publicly tells you everything. Football won’t be happening anytime soon anyway.
    Mourinho should be sacked for being an idiot alone but won’t be of course. 
    A number of companies have done themselves few favours but football is leading the way. Cash rich but morally and socially bankrupt in the case of so many clubs. It’s truly sickening.
  • Options
    From The Times: 

Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, is considering using some of the groundstaff who have not been furloughed to work at his private estate. Tottenham have insisted he would pay them privately rather than through the club to try to keep employees in work

How gracious of Levy not to furlough staff that could work on his private estate instead. This is essential work after all.
  • Options
    From The Times: 

Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, is considering using some of the groundstaff who have not been furloughed to work at his private estate. Tottenham have insisted he would pay them privately rather than through the club to try to keep employees in work

How gracious of Levy not to furlough staff that could work on his private estate instead. This is essential work after all.
    I nearly luzzed my phone through the window when I read that yesterday.  I was raging.  Absolute ******* ****.  
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    It is interesting that a club like ours which is in a bit of a fix is still paying its staff. Liverpool and Spurs and the other Premier league clubs not doing so and relying on tax payers are scum. I will be upset if Liverpool win the league now and I was happy for them before. It is time for the fans to put as much pressure on the greedy cnuts as possible. 
  • Options
    It is interesting that a club like ours which is in a bit of a fix is still paying its staff. Liverpool and Spurs and the other Premier league clubs not doing so and relying on tax payers are scum. I will be upset if Liverpool win the league now and I was happy for them before. It is time for the fans to put as much pressure on the greedy cnuts as possible. 
    Liverpool have reversed their decision at least
  • Options
    Too late as far as I am concerned. They shouldn't have made it in the first place.
  • Options
    The sad thing is that most Spurs and Liverpool fans are disgusted with what has happened at their respective clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    I'll keep this relatively brief.

What a bunch of *****

I am sick to death of these absolute utter utter f*cktards.  Levy, Mourinho, the players.  All of them.

Levy can stick the furlough up his arse as I've said previously.

Even when we're not playing games, they continue to piss me off beyond belief.
    Come over to SE7 mate.

• Options
    Now thats exactly the way I expect every manager of Tottenham to manage the side.  
  • Options
    First 3 episodes of All or Nothing are on Prime from today.
    3 next week, 3 the week after.
  • Options
    First 3 episodes of All or Nothing are on Prime from today.
    3 next week, 3 the week after.
    I cant be bothered with waiting for that,its all or nothing for me
  • Options
    I enjoyed the first 3 @JohnBoyUK

some of the players featured so far come across really well. In fact the only one that comes off bad is Levy imo. Just far too smarmy and always looks to deliberately say the right thing (and he doesn’t even manage that) knowing the camera is on him. 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Having watched all 3 episodes this morning, I feel like I've warmed so much more to Jose now.  Its good to be able to see him as a motivator and how he motivates his teams.  When it came out that Kane done the HT team talk in the CL semi at Ajax at 2-0 down over Pochettino, I just couldn't imagine him losing his beans.  Having seen him in action, I can only imagine what it was like.

Levy makes my blood boil.  I just want to throw the remote through the tv at him.  

I wont put in any spoilers for anyone that might watch but the conversation between Levy and Mourinho about Eriksen is puzzling.

No doubt will be boring as sh*t for anyone but a Spurs fan but I thoroughly enjoyed the first 3 episodes.  Roll on next week.  Shame about the football and the results though lol.
    I'm only 1 1/2 episodes in but agree with all this - Jose is so much more likeable when you're not seeing him through the prism of the press. I know he can be pretty mean to people, and certainly the stuff with Eva Carneiro isn't great, so we do have to temper things a little. 

I was really surprised at how quickly they got through the Poch part of the season. As I'm working on something similar (and low budget!) I am all over the way they've gone about telling the story of the season - not showing clips from loads of games but focussing on 2-3 big ones. 
  • Options
    Deli Ali is real love island material.

Some of the things he comes out with make your toes curl.

Kane great player. His pre match gee ups are about as inspiring as a bag of Maris pipers!
  • Options
    Think Colchester feel a little left out

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Deli Ali is real love island material.

Some of the things he comes out with make your toes curl.

Kane great player. His pre match gee ups are about as inspiring as a bag of Maris pipers!
    Fucking goals, fucking win, fucking come on.
  • Options
    Only watched the first episode but it seems a lot better than the Man City one was last year , seems a lot more real and dare I say it I'm warming to Jose a bit too!