Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Thomas Driesen Gone? - he popped in on p16, and back out on p26

Comments

• Options
    Don't use twitter but this young man's reappearance out of the blue is intriguing. OK, he's had the gumption (assuming it is him) to pop up on here, but strikes me he's trying to distance himself from the stench that unfortunately is involved in a freehold and an inept individual that is equally unpopular with our forthcoming opponents on Saturday. To this individual, the 2 underlings did irreparable damage that we still have to live with to this day. Would love to see where they end up next.As long as it's nowhere near SE7 I'm content, though alas the man that gave them work experience is still about. So frustrating we can't move on from him. 

• Options

You thought John Mcginn was an unimpressive foreign player? lol 

Also good that you bring up Crofts to show everyone I wasnt lying with my story. Crofts was awful by the way, and everyone on this forum knows it. 

Thanks Airman, finally something good comes out of you. 
  • Options
    This is giving me post-Boris Cummings vibes...
  • Options
    I like Airman Browns critical eye being passed over poisonous owners like Roland and his fucked up way of running a football club .
    He may not be 100% correct on everything but he pointed out what a clueless out of her depth fool Katrien was and that Roland was and still is poisonous for our club , the bellend even sold to crooks at a bullshit fantasy price that he believes in and which has led to our ground /training ground being split from ownership .
    so take your tone down Thomas D because Airman amongst many things has fought tooth and nail for our club with good intentions All the way .

'Not 100 procent correct?' You are kidding, right? You just saw that he just makes things up to make poeple look bad. Thats what he does.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't use twitter but this young man's reappearance out of the blue is intriguing. OK, he's had the gumption (assuming it is him) to pop up on here, but strikes me he's trying to distance himself from the stench that unfortunately is involved in a freehold and an inept individual that is equally unpopular with our forthcoming opponents on Saturday. To this individual, the 2 underlings did irreparable damage that we still have to live with to this day. Would love to see where they end up next.As long as it's nowhere near SE7 I'm content, though alas the man that gave them work experience is still about. So frustrating we can't move on from him. 

My impression is that it probably started with the slight Twitter spat with Jimmy Stone on Tuesday over the role Martin Sandgaard now has, as the analyst

And while I am questioning about TD's defence of his record, it cannot be denied that the recruitment since RD (and TD) left has been terrible. 

Slade was the most disappointing manager of the RD era, in that I expected a seasoned manager who knew the EFL backwards to move us on, and instead we got someone past his sell by date.
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41067065

A reason why we might not have gone for Mcginn....

Hibernian say they have turned down an offer of about £750,000 from Nottingham Forest for midfielder John McGinn.

The 22-year-old, who has three Scotland caps, joined Hibs from St Mirren in July 2015, signing a four-year contract at Easter Road.

Asked if he anticipated further offers, Hibs head coach Neil Lennon told BBC Scotland: "Possibly.

"But the initial bid is nowhere near our valuation of the player. I think it was round about £750,000."

Ended up going to Aston Villa for £2m+ in the last year of his deal with interest from Celtic too. 

Essentially there was no way he was going to a League One club on our budget. 

Unimpressive foreign player according to Airmanbrown 
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41067065

A reason why we might not have gone for Mcginn....

Hibernian say they have turned down an offer of about £750,000 from Nottingham Forest for midfielder John McGinn.

The 22-year-old, who has three Scotland caps, joined Hibs from St Mirren in July 2015, signing a four-year contract at Easter Road.

Asked if he anticipated further offers, Hibs head coach Neil Lennon told BBC Scotland: "Possibly.

"But the initial bid is nowhere near our valuation of the player. I think it was round about £750,000."

Ended up going to Aston Villa for £2m+ in the last year of his deal with interest from Celtic too. 

Essentially there was no way he was going to a League One club on our budget. 

That was a year later in fairness, we were relegated in 2016. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My impression is that it probably started with the slight Twitter spat with Jimmy Stone on Tuesday over the role Martin Sandgaard now has, as the analyst

And while I am questioning about TD's defence of his record, it cannot be denied that the recruitment since RD (and TD) left has been terrible. 

Slade was the most disappointing manager of the RD era, in that I expected a seasoned manager who knew the EFL backwards to move us on, and instead we got someone past his sell by date.
    I felt sorry for Slade.
    I believe it was Orient pre-season and his body language was awful in an interview he gave.
    I think he saw VERY quickly what a s*** show he got himself into.
  • Options
    Rather than sign ex players perhaps we should try signing ex managers.  
  • Options
    Rather than sign ex players perhaps we should try signing ex managers.  
    Can we play them upfront?
  • Options
    Driesen and squirrel face were given positions they should never have been allowed to operate in.
    Wtf was Dushitelet thinking of.  Whatever we may think of him, he's a successful businessman.
  • Options
    I'm sorry but Crofts is a Charlton legend. That wondergoal away at Southend will live long in the memory.
    Really? I’d forgotten about it!!