Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket .. England in South Africa & Sri Lanka 2019/2020

Comments

• Options
    Superb from Root. 
    Yep.
    He gets some stick for his captaincy but that was quality. 
  • Options
    What was buttler saying then? 
  • Options
    Had Butler down as an angel.

Can't believe what I just heard!
  • Options
    Impolite stuff. Amazed Sky kept the stump mic rolling!
  • Options
    "I say, dear boy, would you mind if you moved to one side when the ball gets thrown back to me? There's a good chap. Chin chin."
  • Options
    I daresay Vernon can look after himself tbf
  • Options
    Doesn't Buttler realize that there's a mic ?

He a gentle voiced guy off the pitch.

I hope the "banter" works!
  • Options
    Get Denly back on at Bess's end if he doesn't get a wicket next over imo
  • Options
    "I say, dear boy, would you mind if you moved to one side when the ball gets thrown back to me? There's a good chap. Chin chin."
    Thought so! 
  • Options
    "Get out of the way you fxxxing knob head" - and more than once. Philander moved late to get out of the way of a throw but Philander is under no obligation to move anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nick Knight has obviously been woken up by big cheeses at Sky, just had to apologise for some foul language an over or two ago.
  • Options
    If England manage to get Big Vern out in the next 17 overs I think Buttler might invite him to get out of the way again ...
  • Options
    All that bad language is so f@$$ink unnecessary 
  • Options
    Stokes back on to bowl.

Expect some Botham-esque filth to take a couple of wickets ...
  • Options
    This is why test cricket is still the ultimate test of talent and strength of Character.

Having no Archer and now Jimmy's crocked is so similar to Cafc luck with injuries.
  • Options
    If England manage to get Big Vern out in the next 17 overs I think Buttler might invite him to get out of the way again ...
    I'm not sure I'd want to take on Philander. The irony is that had Buttler not jumped ship they would have been team mates at Somerset next season.
  • Options
    How unlucky was Bess on that last ball !
  • Options
    How the hell did Pretorius get his bat down on that low ball from Stokes?

He was almost Phoenixed there ...
  • Options
    Expect this field  of four short legs is very similar to the one that @PaddyP17 sets for when @Leuth comes onto bowl on a Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    WICKET!!

Pretorius c Root b Stokes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get in !
  • Options
    I've got to go and pick up the grandkids in 5 minutes. 
    Come on England 
  • Options
    2 in 2.
  • Options
    And another!

What a ***ing catch by Crawley! Parry and then catch one-handed on his back!

Nortje gone first ball, Stokes on a hat-trick.
  • Options
    Expect this field  of four short legs is very similar to the one that @PaddyP17 sets for when @Leuth comes onto bowl on a Saturday afternoon.
    I wish! Though he does rag it, the tendency to bowl either the quarter-tracker or waist-high full bunger necessitates Michelin Man levels of protective cladding, and at least two of the short legs posted to the boundary... :wink:

I've definitely set an umbrella field for him before now though - short leg, silly mid wicket, leg slip, silly point, short cover, silly mid on, two slips. Granted, that was bowling to a 13 year old I think...
  • Options
    Fantastic from Stokes and Absolute magic from the Kent youngster 
  • Options
    Come on England 
    They’ll have to fend for themselves for a bit. Don’t move! 
  • Options
    This field 😍
  • Options
    Come on England 
    Tell them to read the Charlton Life takeover thread. That'll keep them quiet for a few days
  • Options
    This field 😍
    Five slips, leg slip, leg gully, short leg ... not bad for Stokes.