Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macauley Bonne’s agent isn’t happy...

Comments

• Options
    Utter twat of a man.
  • Options
    Absolute leech.
    They moan when their players don't play and moan when they do. At Swansea Davidson may play 45 and Lyle 45. As JJ said this is the worse injury crisis he's been apart of in his whole career.

• Options
    iamdan said:

Fuck off you child
  • Options
    Matt Halford has really set the wheels in motion here.
  • Options
    Shouldn’t he be tearing into Bonnie for not coming off then? Twunt.
  • Options
    looks like chris evans, joke that his having a go at a club who gave his client the platform to prove himself in the championship
  • Options
    Disappointing from him. He’s a bit deluded.

i get he is looking after his client but we literally have NO OPTIONS up front. If he doesn’t understand the game he shouldn’t be involved in it. 
    Clearly trying to engineer a move and you’ve got to hope Macauley sees through it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Parasitic.
  • Options
    I wonder how happy Ronaldo and Messi are to be on the home page of "Oakmont Black Sports"
  • Options
    My word there are some top internationals in their stable!!?? 🤣
  • Options
    Poor Matt, not getting his 10% this January 
  • Options
    Don't read that website from a position more than 5 seconds dash to the nearest toilet.
  • Options
    Sounds like a complete prat. I am sure Bowyer would love to have a word with him in the morning.
  • Options
    This is a monumental fuck up. What a twat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Emminently slappable face as well.  As if we weren't pissed off enough as it is...
  • Options
    Bonne has played less games this year than at the same time for the last two seasons, why is he now an injury risk?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Of course he'd call Jim White a legend. Jim White is one of the main hype creators around transfer deadlines. He's fuelling the system that allows bottom feeders like Halford to ponce a good living off of the game. The business of football - absolute shit for absolute shysters.
    Absolutely this.
  • Options
    How come Bonne does not feature in the list of players they manage then?
  • Options
    I hate twitter, do we really need to know what Macca’s agent thinks?

Next he’ll be picking the team, Lee’s got a tough enough gig, without this fella eying up his next bit of transfer commission.

if he really cared about Macca, he’d have kept his mouth shut and his thoughts to himself, done Macca and himself no favours.
  • Options
    Stay classy Matt,you utter bellend.
  • Options
    Macca should have been subbed off as soon as he pulled up.

Cameras kept showing him looking over to the bench, whether he was told to run it off or told the bench to give it a few minutes to see how it goes I don’t know, I’m guessing the journo’s will ask the questions.

I was so gutted with the result, I didn’t watch the after match interviews, to see if the pundits thought he should have been subbed earlier or not.