Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macauley Bonne’s agent isn’t happy...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    This geezer must think he is the Eddie Hearn of football.
  • Options
    He definitely isn’t happy… I would say he is dopey
  • Options
    I'm not surprised he's upset; Macauley Bonne is his prize asset...........which says a lot about the Oakmont Black Sports!
  • Options
    one would assume part of his role is to advise Bonne on the use of social media. Perhaps he was providing him with a practical example, of how in only a few words make yourself and your business look a complete amateur affair run by a c**t. Job well done then. 

Or could just be he really is an amateur and a c**t  ? 

He must be reading this forum...... LOL mate think about it, consider, think about it again... then have a cup of tea. Then decide wether to post.  
  • Options
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    Southall has already booked his place.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    He has asked for the invoice to be sent to The Valley.
  • Options
    Not heard football intermediary before, maybe they want rid of the stigma around the word agent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020
    MattF said:
    Not heard football intermediary before, maybe they want rid of the stigma around the word agent
    Perhaps also because "agent" suggests that you are working for one side whereas "intermediary" infers that you are representing neither - or both!
  • Options
    No contact details on the website, not even a super dooper mega deal phone number! 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Perhaps also because "agent" suggests that you are working for one side whereas "intermediary" infers that you are representing neither - or both!
    Farnell is signing up as we speak, right up his alley that.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Mouthalls new project
  • Options
    MattF said:
    I am afraid you've nailed it, except it doesn't cover all the third parties that they often deal with (i.e earn money from)
  • Options
    I know a guy who does this is in the Prem. He is not an agent.
    Certain clubs get him to find out an asking price, and player personal terms informally - before they go down the licensed agent and formal approach route.

His fee is not related to any eventual sale price, or even if the move actually happens. It's all off the record and informal - but he has contacts............. and that's what it's all about.