Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom home tickets to go on restricted sale

Comments

• Options
    I'm away this weekend, but someone has asked me whether West Upper tickets are likely to go on General Sale? 
  • Options
    My father and I are flying in, have tickets in J Block. Looking forward to this. I was at the Doncaster game but felt a bit guilty!
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    My father and I are flying in, have tickets in J Block. Looking forward to this. I was at the Doncaster game but felt a bit guilty!
    You can be in me and @shine166’s gang.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I'm away this weekend, but someone has asked me whether West Upper tickets are likely to go on General Sale?

Tickets in home areas were placed on restricted sale yesterday because WBA have sold out their allocation. 

If you are on the database you can purchase. 
  • Options
    Leeds at home in Sept drew 21,808.

And home areas had plenty of Leeds fans
    Which hopefully now will be replaced with the plenty of,people who were boycotting 
    I hope so too but I think the anti-protesters, especially on twitter, are setting it up as "if it's not over 20k" or " if it's not a sell out" then it's an insult to the new owners or proof there was never a real boycott.

I think 40K at Wembley kinda proved that already. 
  • Options
    I don’t think averaging 20k would be too difficult if we were top half of the championship. Wembley showed that the support is there. 

Ten home matches left this season. Win some home matches, move up the table and a clever marketing campaign for next season ticket and will be back to that number soon.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I have never been convinced we have had "thousands" boycotting anyway, more like in the low hundreds. Plenty of people including some on here did not buy a season ticket but were happy to still attend paying game by game.

We never sold out every game when we were in the Premiership with a decent owner so I cant see a sell out this weekend just because RD has gone. 
    It'll be interesting to see gates for the next couple of games after West Brom. 

I'm still confident of a 20k plus gate.

Either way, it should be a cracking atmosphere.
  • Options
    Will his Royal Highness be making an appearance? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m bringing a Chelsea fan , Arsenal fan , Liverpool fan and two baggie mates .
    in a lounge getting pissed 
    The directors box is full up for Saturday, so our seats are nearby , the hangers on have arrived ......
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Charlton fans hate to break it to many but are as fickle as any other clubs.

day our at Wembley lapping it up 

this day imo is bigger As the future of the club was at stake. But we are at the wrong end of the table and truth be told another loss looks likely hardly a great selling point. Never the less I will be there in north upper and looking forward to having a smoke at ht in the bogs
  • Options
    Will his Royal Highness be making an appearance? 
    Yes, Prince Charles has bought a ticket for the Covered End, he's been practising the Oshilaja song all week
  • Options
    Yes and because the Prince is old school he also has " You'll never make the station " and 'Goodbye Horse " down to a tee.
  • Options
    Gutted - since the boycott began, 2 of my sons have started jobs that sometimes sees them have to work Saturdays, they both do this weekend
  • Options
    Ex boycotter now ! Two bought and I can drink with my Son on Saturdays again !! 
  • Options
    So does anybody know how sales going?
  • Options
    Approx 21,000 home seats available as 3,000 blocked off.
    Approx 6,000 left, so 15,000 home tickets sold. Plus 3,000+ WBA = 18,000 sold in total.
  • Options
    There seem to be more seats available today than there were yesterday.  Loads of tickets left in the East Stand especially. 
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    There seem to be more seats available today than there were yesterday.  Loads of tickets left in the East Stand especially. 
    New owners taken the freebies back , not on their watch 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Approx 6,000 left, so 15,000 home tickets sold. Plus 3,000+ WBA = 18,000 sold in total.
    Thanks, bit disappointing then.
  • Options
    Restricted sale is disappointing. Deters so many people. 

If we could accommodate more away fans in a segregated home area at short notice we could sell tickets up to kick off.  
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Sitting, waiting for somebody and nothing better to do in the meantime I’ve just added up the available seats and it comes to 5,941
  • Options
    700 tickets left in the covered end 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Restricted sale is disappointing. Deters so many people. 

If we could accommodate more away fans in a segregated home area at short notice we could sell tickets up to kick off.  
    Most people surely have a CON number if they have regularly attended in the last decade or 2. Mine is still active after being set up in the 90s and not used to purchase with for nearly 10 years. 

Other fans can also purchase for you or others. 
  • Options

With our game against West Bromwich Albion getting ever closer, we want to make sure you are there cheering along with thousands of other Addicks! 

The match will be our first Sky Bet Championship game under the new ownership, and we want it to be as loud as possible in SE7!

Tickets for the Covered End are selling fast and there are now less than 700 available to purchase. 

You can book your place quickly and easily online by clicking below! As we are now on restricted sale, you will need to log into your account before you proceed in buying your tickets.

Come on you Reds!

• Options
    Got a couple this afternoon for my daughter and me, as close as I could to where we used to have our season tickets in the Upper West L block. West stand seemed to be selling pretty well. 
  • Options
    I've missed this.....

As of 7.00pm tonight there are;

1,981 East Stand
    16 Family Stand
    641 Covered End
    621 NW Quadrant
    2,600 West Stand

5,859 still available.
  • Options
    i think over 3000 in an away end is enough. 
  • Options
    So how many walk ups can we expect on Saturday, anybody know normal numbers?