Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom home tickets to go on restricted sale

Comments

• Options
    Long term we need a bigger family stand, as that in terms of tickets sold is easily the most full area
  • Options
    Long term we need a bigger family stand, as that in terms of tickets sold is easily the most full area
    Not sure. It serves its purpose but due to the low pricing there’s a massive percentage of no shows, particularly at night games. I sit with my kids elsewhere, you don’t have to sit there as a family. 
  • Options
    Theres never no fcker there, you can access the whole north stand upper and lower and NW corner

People buy there and mover elsewhere
  • Options
    Not sure. It serves its purpose but due to the low pricing there’s a massive percentage of no shows, particularly at night games. I sit with my kids elsewhere, you don’t have to sit there as a family. 
    People buy tickets there but you can access anywhere in the north lower from those turnstiles so a lot move. 
  • Options
    So how many walk ups can we expect on Saturday, anybody know normal numbers?
    If its restricted sale, then very few, if not none. 
  • Options
    Theres never no fcker there, you can access the whole north stand upper and lower and NW corner

People buy there and mover elsewhere
    Going forward that won't be an option though, as presumably the Covered End upper and lower become full anyway
  • Options
    Take into account the fact that we are guaranteed to lose and anything close to 20,000 is remarkable. An yes I will be there...... 
  • Options
    I think the print at home option has pretty much killed the idea of a big walk-up (which is good news for club and fans as the infrastructure can’t cope).
  • Options
    Pretty disappointing, it's hit or miss if I can make it, if I could I would have showed up with about 4 of us. Proof of a previous match history with a match ticket on the day should suffice, can't risk booking now online 
  • Options
    @Airman Brown is your man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I make it 578 now - entire North
  • Options
    Restricted sale is disappointing. Deters so many people. 

If we could accommodate more away fans in a segregated home area at short notice we could sell tickets up to kick off.  
    Would give the away team a big psychological boost imo.
  • Options

If we could accommodate more away fans in a segregated home area at short notice we could sell tickets up to kick off.  
    That is a risk,  yes. But a few hundred? extra West Brom fans  means we have to restrict sales to home fans. I dont think that's an optimal solution, for each time we have a bigger game.

Maybe in the long run safe standing is an efficient remedy- lower Jimmy Seed and lower Covered End would significantly add to capacity.
  • Options

That is a risk,  yes. But a few hundred? extra West Brom fans  means we have to restrict sales to home fans. I dont think that's an optimal solution, for each time we have a bigger game.

Maybe in the long run safe standing is an efficient remedy- lower Jimmy Seed and lower Covered End would significantly add to capacity.
     I think each standing space will be convertible to a seat which is what Celtic have and called rail seats. There is a barrier along each row and the seat is locked up for safe standing. Same capacity, just safe ‘bouncing’!
  • Options
    I went west hams satudium over Xmas and I'm sure it looked like they had a couple of safe sanding sections. 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    If its restricted sale, then very few, if not none. 
    Unless you are a registered fan then plenty can still walk up on the day.
  • Options
    Pretty disappointing, it's hit or miss if I can make it, if I could I would have showed up with about 4 of us. Proof of a previous match history with a match ticket on the day should suffice, can't risk booking now online 
    Print at home 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Print at home 
    Order on line and pick up at ground. Simples.
  • Options
    So does anybody know how sales going?
    Approx 21,000 home seats available as 3,000 blocked off.
    Approx 6,000 left, so 15,000 home tickets sold. Plus 3,000+ WBA = 18,000 sold in total.
    5,479 left. So about 18,500 home & away atm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    shine166 said:
    Print at home 
    Order on line and pick up at ground. Simples.
    Even simpler, scan your smartphone at the turnstiles.
  • Options
    Covered end selling well. Hopefully good atmosphere. 
  • Options
    Covered end selling well. Hopefully good atmosphere. 
    455 left 
  • Options
    Slow day in the office.

East stand: 1800
    North: 359
    Quadrant: 450
    West lower:810
    West upper:1100

Still about 4500 tickets left on sale for tomorrow. Would have been nice to see a 20k crowd in the home end but that looks unrealistic with less than 24 hours to go. 

• Options
    We are already over 20K I think if theres only 4.5k left. 

What is the total amount of seats available to buy these days? I know its not 27,111 with the areas closed/tarped off at the mo. 
  • Options
    Looks like we might get less than the Derby game. 
  • Options
    Slightly disappointed with the turn out. The ticket sales seem no different from most of our big home games this season
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    We are already over 20K I think if theres only 4.5k left. 

What is the total amount of seats available to buy these days? I know its not 27,111 with the areas closed/tarped off at the mo. 
    I think the closed blocks total about 3k.
  • Options
    There are 4,975 tickets left in home areas.