Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom home tickets to go on restricted sale

12346»

Comments

• Options
    How many would we normally expect to sell on the day of the game?

Long queues at the ticket office due to the ocassion? 
  • Options
    How many would we normally expect to sell on the day of the game?

Long queues at the ticket office due to the ocassion? 
    2000- 3000 for a game like this ?
    Hard to say with online sales.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    234 left in the covered end 
    216 in the cupboard 
  • Options
    So can we walk up to get tickets today if we are members?
    I could book online but won't know if I can go until quite late so not sure if that's possible?
    It should be - can anybody clarify this? - as long as you have a purchase history you should be able to do it on you phone just before the game even and use the pdf that is generated via your phone to get in. 
    If you have a Con number/Red Card/ call it what you want you can purchase.

If you haven't, you're genuine and can kinda "prove" you're not a WBA fan, you could ask someone else in the queue to get you tickets. I'm confident someone would unless you had a Brummy accent.
    Black Country.
  • Options
    I have a spare ticket for today if anyone wants it, probably in west lower as it’s a comp and have to pick it up but that’s normally where you are seated.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Crossbars is real busy already, southall doing the rounds.

'East street'

• Options
    Not enough vegan options, ESI out!
  • Options
    Not sure I get the fascination with selling out the Covered End when other stands are half full?
    Makes absolute sense in marketing terms. The best value seats are close to selling out so it gives a reason to promote the game and 
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Just printed mine off. So the good news is my wife will be there again, still never having seen us lose.
    Guaranteed point(s) for us.
    She did it again! Never seen us lose in the dozen or so games she’s seen!
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    Just printed mine off. So the good news is my wife will be there again, still never having seen us lose.
    Guaranteed point(s) for us.
    She did it again! Never seen us lose in the dozen or so games she’s seen!
    It's gonna cost you a fortune taking her to every game, home and away, for the rest of the season.  ;)  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor attendance in the circumstances.
  • Options
    As I said earlier in the week I estimate the boycotters like me were in the hundreds rather than the thousands so I would say around the 20k mark is our hard core support. Results and some good signings will start getting the numbers up.
  • Options
    eaststandmike said: no
    As I said earlier in the week I estimate the boycotters like me were in the hundreds rather than the thousands so I would say around the 20k mark is our hard core support. Results and some good signings will start getting the numbers. 

Or many already came back after Wembley and Duchatelet saying he was selling? 
  • Options
  • Options
    As I said earlier in the week I estimate the boycotters like me were in the hundreds rather than the thousands so I would say around the 20k mark is our hard core support. Results and some good signings will start getting the numbers up.
    Considering we were down to 10k when Bowyer joined, I'd presume most people came back a long time ago. 
  • Options
    We have circa 11,000 season tickets including half seasons. Add 3,000-plus aways and 500 comps and the home ticket sale today was about 5,000.

Historically that’s pretty good. It’s a decent benchmark, but shows why some numbers which get bandied around are over-optimistic.

• Options
    Uboat said:

So we will almost certainly have a 20,000 attendance.

I hope so, but I'm surprised you say that. 
    If we can't sell 600 between now and KO I'll .......
    You'll what?
  • Options
    Considering we were 1) on for a defeat, 2) Playing a youth team and 3) slipping towards the bottom three, I think that is not that bad.
  • Options
    It certainly felt like a proper crowd. 
  • Options
    The 600 at Swansea made more of a noise