Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall Tweets

Comments

• Options
    Was sent this, seems genuine account, 1,500+ followers.
  • Options
    Would be nice if it were true, it'd be the only piece of good news we've had today ffs.
  • Options
    Surely can't be true, van loads of bailiffs ffs!
  • Options
    Can’t see it being true hope it is. I follow his missus on insta to see the day it happens and live in hope. She constantly posting stories but hasn’t posted anything since 4am this morning so u never know. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Ooooh will have to keep an eye on can't pay we'll take it away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently so, the twitter-er follows Me (and Me him) on there, He's a cittee fan with 1500 followers. 
    He posted about the north-west clubs getting screwed over by the @efl
    Sympathetic with our plight. 
  • Options
    Wonder if Darren can follow it up, anyone got his contact details ?
  • Options
    He posted this as well, don't think he's a troll or WUM. 

Thin end of the wedge in the north west and beyond I think. Most of our local clubs woes down to unscrupulous owners, as with yours. Once covid reality kicks in later in the year I fear a lot more will be in big trouble 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Van loads? Possibly some heavies he's annoyed? ! 
  • Options
    Van loads - could mean vans were on site to take stuff away.
  • Options
    Best news in a long time if true
  • Options
    Land Registry could help. Just asking for a friend. 
  • Options
    Van loads - could mean vans were on site to take stuff away.
    True, although they normally get there first and then removals come later 
  • Options
    His dopey missus has been posting her usual Shyte on Instagram today.

I call bullshit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I call bullshit.
    Hardly going to be posting much else, her Instagram posts are probably their main source of income atm
  • Options
    Well she wasn't sitting on some garden chairs surrounded with full black bin liners.
  • Options
    Well she wasn't sitting on some garden chairs surrounded with full black bin liners.
    Being optimistic, was what she posted obviously taken very recently?
  • Options
    I can only apologise if this is wrongI thought that it might help cheer people up alittle.
    NLA is looking into it.
  • Options

I call bullshit.
    Considering she’s with someone who is a master of deception, it could still have happened today and she’s covering her tracks with positive social media posts. 
  • Options

I call bullshit.
    Considering she’s with someone who is a master of deception, it could still have happened today and she’s covering her tracks with positive social media posts. 
    Exactly, she could just be posting historic photos to keep her followers up
  • Options
    Didn’t someone mention he had transferred everything in his wife’s name before buying the club? Not that it’ll make a difference to a bailiff as she’d have to prove that whatever they want to take is hers by showing a receipt or invoice! Knowing him it probably is all hers anyway the low life! 
  • Options
    desperately hope so... I want him to live in fear for the rest of his life ....
  • Options
    This would be good news, we are Charlton, we don't really do good news, can't be real.