Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall Tweets

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    You would have thought someone that claimed to have worked there for years would be more specific than "UAE" wouldn't you? 
  • Options
    He only knows UAE because the Tour de France winner had it on his jersey.
  • Options
    Has the Merlewood House Instagram page disappeared? Or is it just me?
  • Options
    HandG said:
    Still there for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why doesn't she use the government site that tells you exactly what the UAE accept for testing. That wouldn't be look at me enough though would it. 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    His dopey missus has been posting her usual Shyte on Instagram today.

I call bullshit.
    Hardly going to be posting much else, her Instagram posts are probably their main source of income atm

Well either they're on the run or are still doing alright.

Maybe he's meeting up with his old mate Nemer. Divvying the wedge he nicked!
    I belive that's what's referred to as a #Humblebrag
  • Options
    HandG said:
    Still there for me
    Ah. That’s a shame. 
  • Options
    Why doesn't she use the government site that tells you exactly what the UAE accept for testing. That wouldn't be look at me enough though would it. 
    It is pathetic behaviour and so transparent. Should I look at a Government website or ask my fake high number of followers on Insta? 
  • Options
    Shouldn't be using NHS resources for personal travel. Pay for a private test. And the UAE is not on the travel corridor list anyway
  • Options
    Dubai won’t let you in the airport without an approved negative test result from no more than 96-hrs before you arrive but please someone just tell him he’s fine to go without one and he’ll have to isolate in one of their special hotels for 2-weeks 👍🏻
  • Options
    Oh well, if there's a time limit, the "NHS" one wouldn't be any use to you anyway.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Oh well, if there's a time limit, the "NHS" one wouldn't be any use to you anyway.
    I don't think the NHS one issues the required certificate anyway - fortunately as not there to facilitate people's personal travel