Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preston v Charlton | Sat 18 Jan | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I swear the only people mentioning ‘free hit’ are the people that are being sarcastic about a ‘free hit’.

We play to get points from every game you weirdos.
    Been plenty of people on other threads called WBA a free hit so if that was why can’t everything else be?
  • Options
    Brum 1-1
  • Options
    Brum 1 Cardiff 1
  • Options
    67' Great work from Doughty wins us a corner. #pnefc 2 #cafc 1
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    67' Great work from Doughty wins us a corner. #pnefc 2 #cafc 1
    Bloody good persistence!!
  • Options
    COYR - we have to get something here. Preston are tosh and we can’t keep going down this road or we really will be in “massive trouble”.
  • Options
    Sorry, but I am seriously starting to lose faith, that we can pull out of crash back to league one.  My confidence in LB starting to wain...  We were playing well and losing, now we are playing shit and losing, hardly a step forward. Our chances of signing better players reduces every week as we head down the table. 
  • Options
    67' Well worked. Morgan delivers for Pratley who heads it back for Green, but his effort is blocked. #pnefc 2 #cafc 1
  • Options
    First corner of the match for us?
  • Options
    Green off, Hemed on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Green off, Hemed on
    Surprising - Saving Green for Wednesday perhaps?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    First corner of the match for us?
    Yes
  • Options
    Swans 2-1 Wigan
  • Options
    Leaving Davison on? Why!?
  • Options
    68' SUB | Andre Green makes way for Tomer Hemed. #pnefc 2 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Leaving Davison on? Why!?
    More expendable

Fulham we can start Green and Hemed if need be
  • Options
    Maybe there’s a bigger picture item we don’t know about, but in the context of this match that change makes no sense at all. 
  • Options
    Sorry, but I am seriously starting to lose faith, that we can pull out of crash back to league one.  My confidence in LB starting to wain...  We were playing well and losing, now we are playing shit and losing, hardly a step forward. Our chances of signing better players reduces every week as we head down the table. 
    It’s alright, new owners coming in for start of the window to sort it out, stop panicking.
  • Options
    Maybe there’s a bigger picture item we don’t know about, but in the context of this match that change makes no sense at all. 
    Of course it makes sense
  • Options
    Awful cross
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Urghhhh this is painful. 
  • Options
    Least the changes have made us a little bit more competitive
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Still 20 minutes to find a goal. We were 2-1 down at this time last weekend too.
  • Options
    Posted at69'

Foul by Alan Browne (Preston North End).

Posted at69'

Josh Davison (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Options
    If we can stay in this then I fancy us to nick a late equaliser
  • Options
    Of course it makes sense
    If you say so. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    If we can stay in this then I fancy us to nick a late equaliser
    Need to get Morgan and Oztumer on the ball more, they're making things happen rather than aimless punts
  • Options
    Still 20 minutes to find a goal. We are 2-1 down at this time last weekend too.
    Yes, but that was against a good team, we cannot score against poor teams  :)
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Come on lads still time for an equaliser.
  • Options
    Nice flick on Hemed. Shades of Yann...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!