Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preston v Charlton | Sat 18 Jan | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    The Pig has scored against Posh
  • Options
    This is hard to watch. We look knackered already. Looks like Preston are playing a training match attack Vs defence. 
  • Options

57' Browne's first time cross from the right is a touch overhit, but Barkhuizen recovers at the far post, cutting back inside and driving at goal from the edge of the box and Phillips holds well.

• Options
    How many goals do we concede just after half time. Far too many.
  • Options
    Two subs coming on, couldnt hear the commentators saying who it was

Morgan and Hemed I think
  • Options
    Wasn't there this stat about us being worst in league at conceding in first 15 mins of second half. Still sing louder and be positive as it's a free hit after all.
  • Options
    This is getting a bit embarrassing.  Offering zero. 
  • Options
    Bristol 0-1 Barnsley
    0-0

My score update app jumped the gun. 0-0 it is.
  • Options
    Two subs coming on, couldnt hear the commentators saying who it was

Morgan and Hemed I think
    Morgan and Oztumer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Wasn't there this stat about us being worst in league at conceding in first 15 mins of second half. Still sing louder and be positive as it's a free hit after all.
    Hows the defeatist approach working out for you?
  • Options
    Posted at60'

Foul by Darnell Fisher (Preston North End).

Posted at60'

Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Options
    Fortunately PNE are not very good. 
  • Options
    Still time to get something from this.
  • Options
    Having watched Fulham last night, they will crucify us with the pace and movement of their front three.
  • Options
    Posted at61'

Attempt blocked. Tom Barkhuizen (Preston North End) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked.

• Options
    Bristol 0-1 Barnsley
    0-0

My score update app jumped the gun. 0-0 it is.
    Apologies accepted. But I'm keeping my earlier 2 likes for saying your false score was bad! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    62' Barkhuizen booked for kicking the ball away. #pnefc 2 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Would you not rather have a lie down instead of publicly weeping on a football forum?

• Options
    62' DOUBLE SUB | Deji Oshilaja and Jonny Williams make way for Albie Morgan and Erhun Oztumer. #pnefc 2 #cafc 1
  • Options
    What is it about footballers. We’ve been missing passes all match and desperately need to take the momentum out of the opposition, so when we finally get on the ball what do you do a) pass to the unmarked man on the wing or b) try to thread a ball through the eye of a needle to a man with three defenders around him. 

Fucking idiotic decision making sometimes. 
  • Options
    Hows the defeatist approach working?
    Reality pal. We are in freefall. Every off colour team love us turning up. Boro, Luton, Derby, Swansea and now PNE. Still keep fantacising.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Fortunately PNE are not very good. 
    Unfortunately, they don't need to be.

How many teams have we played on this run that have been in poor form ...... until the Charlton three-points charabanc pulls into town with the suspension fucked and the doors falling off .....?
  • Options
    64' Preston sub | Maguire off, Nugent on. #pnefc 2 #cafc 1
  • Options
    With those subs we have a team full of midfielders with no-one up front to put the ball away. 
  • Options
    With those subs we have a team full of midfielders with no-one up front to put the ball away. 
    We need someone to get the ball to our Strikers though...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!