Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Fulham | Wednesday 22 January | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    I’ll be happy with a point if we can grind one out. 

If we have enough midfield players fit to start, I’d be inclined to go with a back 4, with Purrington at left back and Doughty pushed further forward. 

Although he’s more deserving of a rest than anyone else in the squad, I do hope that Pratters can avoid a 10th booking and a 2 match suspension, as we are really going to need him against Barnsley and Stoke. 
  • Options
    0 - 2 
  • Options
    Sadly I can’t see anything but another defeat & the usual comments from Bowyer afterwards.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    can’t see how to record it though as so far it’s not available off the live game tomorrow (except the to view it from 7:45)
  • Options
    razil said:
    can’t see how to record it though as so far it’s not available off the live game tomorrow (except the to view it from 7:45)
    I don't think you can.
  • Options
    Phillips 
    Matthews | Lockyer | Pearce | Sarr | Doughty
    Oztumer | Pratley | Green
    Hemed | Davison
    Amos, Solly, Purrington, Oshilaja, Field, Williams, Taylor

Hemed to be replaced on 45 with Taylor
    Oztumer to be replaced on 60 with Williams 

Hemed, Davison 2-2 their Right Mid, Lockyer OG
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    If those who they say are coming back actually play tomorrow we could line up:

Phillips
    Matthews  Lockyer  Sarr   JFC

Green Field Cullen Williams

Hemed  Taylor

Subs: Amos l Solly l Pratley l Pearce l Oztumer l Deji l Aneke

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Phillips 
    Hemed | Davison

No Cullen? You’re fine to have that team mate, but that would leave essentially no midfield neither. Green is a winger/striker and Oztumer is a number 10. I’d be very worried if it left just Pratley, a 34 year old defensively minded midfielder, against the three in Fulham’s midfield which could include Arter and Cairney. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    gents, we were only 1 or 2 midfielders from potentially taking all points from PNE And baggies. 
    Now, williams fit and potential options of cullen field and ozzy etc... our youngster will also have come on a bit more for the experience

we have won local derbies and we are under the lights with nothing to lose. Our luck has to change. We will win.
     If not lets throw balls at the owner 😂
  • Options
    Joke 
  • Options
    Oh well earned plucky 1 all draw
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    Bloomin eck turned up at me usual parking place thought it's a bit quite here tonight. 
    I was on Charlton Life for half hour before I left
    Good lad.  Turn up tomorrow and get the proper kick in the bollocks!

Treat it as an appetiser.
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    Bloomin eck turned up at me usual parking place thought it's a bit quite here tonight. 
    This isn't Wimbledon tennis you don't have to queue up the night before !

Did you think the new boycott had started ?
  • Options
    Phillips 
    Oshilaja, Lockyer, Sarr
    Solly, Pratley, Morgan, Doughty 
    Oztumer 
    Green, Hemed

Personally think this is it, the one where we get pumped, two goals early on and one late on for them 0-3.
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    This isn't Wimbledon tennis you don't have to queue up the night before !

Did you think the new boycott had started ?
    First time in nearly 50 years thought it stange there wasn't a queue outside the chip shop 
  • Options
    A London derby under the lights, whats not to like whatever team we put out. Fulham are unpredictable away from home so I think a draw could be possible. 1-1.
  • Options
    A good friend has been expecting a good seeing too for a while, obviously I declined his kind offer and said I'll settle for a 1-1. Pratley sticks out a knackered leg and deflects an equaliser. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:
    I don't think you can.
    Normally you can it just sometimes doesn’t give you the option until quite near the time
  • Options
    Drop off them and they will take us apart. Press high and I think we can have them. Fittest players required for first 70 and to chase them everywhere.

Last 20 bring on the cavalry and try and nick it.

2-1 to mighty reds.
  • Options
    razil said:
    razil said:
    I don't think you can.
    Normally you can it just sometimes doesn’t give you the option until quite near the time
    Yeah, but I'll be at The Valley.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Sage said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Phillips 
    Hemed | Davison

No Cullen? You’re fine to have that team mate, but that would leave essentially no midfield neither. Green is a winger/striker and Oztumer is a number 10. I’d be very worried if it left just Pratley, a 34 year old defensively minded midfielder, against the three in Fulham’s midfield which could include Arter and Cairney.

We are barely using a midfield so... ATTAAAAAAAAACK

Plus I want Cullen fit for the 29th
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Sage said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Phillips 
    Hemed | Davison

Any reason why you want Cullen fit for next Wednesday, their day off... You got a date or something?
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Sage said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Phillips 
    Hemed | Davison

Any reason why you want Cullen fit for next Wednesday, their day off... You got a date or something?
    Doh meant the 1st

• Options
    edited January 2020
    9-0 to the Addicks. Naby Sarr cruelly denied a historic triple hat-trick by the dubious goals comity, who rule that his 45 yard volley, and ninth goal of the night, brushes the arse of a Fulham defender en-route to ripping the net clean off the covered end goal frame.
  • Options
    Good news that tonight Barnsley lost and M/bro and Brum drew
  • Options
    With west brom and leeds self imploding an easy evening out for the cottagers 0-2
  • Options
    My only hope is I don’t rate Parker as a manager, think he lacks a personality
    our record according to some moody head to head site is
    Fulham won 25
    Draw 24
    Charlton 22 

for my numbers wonkyness any result will do and with a gentle shuffle we can have
    26-24-22
    25-24-23
    25-22-25

25-24-23 sits best with me