Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Matthews - gone to Cyprus, and is in ManU's Europa League group (p18)

Comments

• Options
    Haven't disliked a player as much for a long time.
  • Options
    Matthews and Gunter. Two Welsh mercenaries with no interest in playing for us.  Please, please leave asap. Would pay up both their contracts today and release them to be caddies for their mate Bale. Best place for them as they are sorry excuses for professional footballers. There is never an excuse for not giving 100%. Thus no excuse for these wasters.
  • Options
    Gunter and Matthews. Two complete tossers who i hope never play for us again, simple as that.
  • Options
    Opps the tone seems to have got darker!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he's the best of the right 'wing backs' we've had this season .. he's experienced and has a few years left yet 
  • Options
    If that's the case then the others have set a very low bar... poor, poor defender.

The epitome of a footballing mercenary 
  • Options
    On his best days he's a very good player for this division. Unfortunately we see those days so rarely and when we do it just happens to coincide with when he's looking for a new contract either here or somewhere else. Time to move on. 
  • Options
    Get rid. 
  • Options
    The only way to motivate him would be a weekly rolling contract.  Get rid.
  • Options
    A one game in twelve good performer and that simply is not good enough. Coasts games too often and has been roasted costing us goals on several occasions in the second half of the season. Save the wages, look elsewhere. Don’t dislike him btw, just doesn’t look like a promotion contending RWB to me…
  • Options
    he's the best of the right 'wing backs' we've had this season .. he's experienced and has a few years left yet 
    He’s had about 3 half decent games .  Prefer DJ- better defensively 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is only here because he couldn't get a contract elsewhere.
  • Options

That’s not quite true … Sunderland wanted him but he chose to stay with us 
  • Options
    He is one of the players where its not a, question of whether he's not trying or just crap - it's clearly the former and frankly that's much more aggravating.

Someone who is shit but gives their best I can forgive a lot easier than someone who is shit simply because they can't be bothered. 
  • Options
    He has shown how good he can be recently,however he does piss me off when taking so long to sign deals.So,offer him a deal,give him a week,if he dont sign it,piss off.
  • Options
    Twice 
    Three? Did we sign him late in the window during the championship season, I can't remember now
  • Options
    Twice 
    Three? Did we sign him late in the window during the championship season, I can't remember now
    Signed him a lot earlier this season actually compared with the last two seasons:

2019/20: 5th September (Season started 3rd August)
    2020/21: 26th October (Season started 12 September)
    2021/22: 8th July (Season started 7th August)