Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stoke City v Charlton Athletic | Sat 08 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Thread

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    Stoke have now won 5 of their last 8 at home.

Sometimes you just get beaten by a better team.
    I understand that. Its just how poor we played that worries me. 
  • Options
    FULL-TIME | Stoke City 3 Charlton 1 A thoroughly disappointing day out tbh... #cafc
  • Options
    Let's also remember Stoke have single players that cost more than our entire squad!

Yes, we've played awfully but we've been stitched up for two goals and seen our best player booted around the pitch without a single Stoke player picking up a yellow card.
    All day long this! Son is at the game and said the officials have been so bad its a joke.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    The shift put in by Taylor has been outstanding.

Would rather him up top all game though. Not sure why we are asking him to drop in and defend.
  • Options
    Flat. Bad day all round.
    This was tough and we deservedly lost.
  • Options
    All over 3-1 to Stoke

Thanks everyone
  • Options
    Let's see bowyer talk his way out of this one
  • Options
    Let's also remember Stoke have single players that cost more than our entire squad!

Yes, we've played awfully but we've been stitched up for two goals and seen our best player booted around the pitch without a single Stoke player picking up a yellow card.
    We've not been hard done by here, we deserve nothing from this game, in fact 3 - 1 flatters us. And I'd say we have a lot of people on this board who expect us to be in the play-offs with this squad.
  • Options
    Very poor but Stoke were solid in fairness
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're shit, and we know we are, we're shit, and we know we are etc.
  • Options
    Posh 4 Oxford 0 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!