Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coronavirus - it's not all "bad news"

Comments

• As a borderline chocoholic, stuck at home I literally could not have picked a worse year to give up chocolate for lent.

I’m not even religious!!
    I've quit booze for 2020...what a plonker.
  • I’m all for laughing in the face of adversity it’s what we brits do.
    ive many minus points at the moment but on the plus side I currently have 18 opened barrels of beer that have 3 days to drink & 28 sealed ones that have a month to drink , I have enough food to feed around 2/300 fresh & another 2/300 frozen but no staff or customers it’s just me !!!!
    I feel a legendary session coming on!
    If you need any help drinking the beer let me know. Not bothered about food, only crisps and pork scratchings required. 
    I'm in.
  • kigelia said:
    How about we spread some joy and agree a time we can all rewatch the 98 playoff final again? And a nice historic match thread on here?
    That’s a great shout for a sat afternoon, we may all have a bit of time on our hands & everyone needs a lift , I only have it on VHS mind & no player!
  • I’m not a betting man but i fancy a fiver on the first JD sports to be looted on friday night.
  • edited March 2020
    As a borderline chocoholic, stuck at home I literally could not have picked a worse year to give up chocolate for lent.

I’m not even religious!!
    I've quit booze for 2020...what a plonker.

We would expect nothing less from someone called RodneyCharltonTrotta
  • kigelia said:
    How about we spread some joy and agree a time we can all rewatch the 98 playoff final again? And a nice historic match thread on here?
    That’s a great shout for a sat afternoon, we may all have a bit of time on our hands & everyone needs a lift , I only have it on VHS mind & no player!
    Will have a look and see if it is on YouTube at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m not a betting man but i fancy a fiver on the first JD sports to be looted on friday night.
    Be fair some people haven't acquired new trainers for five or six days.

and I'll have a fiver on Waterstones being left untouched.

• Even better news, the Eurovision Song Contest has been cancelled.
  • Advised by someone that dogs carry the virus, I pacified him by telling him they were immune from Coronavirus as the Rabies germ kills everything in its path. 💪
  • edited March 2020
    I’m not a betting man but I fancy a fiver that Arsenetatter's toilet is the first to get blocked up :)
    FFS ! 

You don't flush them, just rinse them out for next time...
    Then after the crisis you can make them into a blanket :)
  • Sponsored links:

• I just saved £16 a month by cancelling Sky Sports & Sky Sports HD.

When sport on TV returns I'll phone them to add it on again.

:)  
  • And they'll try and charge you £40.
  • iaitch said:
    And they'll try and charge you £40.
    They can try.
  • kigelia said:
    kigelia said:
    kigelia said:
    Will have a look and see if it is on YouTube at all.
    Cafc player has the whole game just messaged cafcofficial on Twitter to see if it is possible to make it free for all to watch on Saturday at 3pm. 
    We haven't suffered enough?

Seriously though, I'd really like a chance to watch the Luton win, didn't get to see that
  • edited March 2020
    Ordinarily i wouldAnother thing thats not as good as it used to be. stay home and wank like a banshee...  but i am 57 this year!!!

Another thing that's not as good as it used to be

(take note, young'uns)