Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

😷 STUCK AT HOME FILM WATCH 2020 🎬

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2020
    I think this is the 1st time I've ever disagreed with your film to avoid.  I like love actually 
    That's fair enough . I know a lot of people like it and consider it a guilty pleasure . Personally i think Martine McCutcheon is way out of her depth and stinks the screen up. 
  • Options
    I think this is the 1st time I've ever disagreed with your film to avoid.  I like love actually 
    One of my fave films, i watch it a few times a year not only around Christmas. Brilliant film, Rom-Com but i like it
  • Options

WEDNESDAY 22ND of APRIL 

————————————————————

9.00PM     -       FILM 4     -     MIDNIGHT RUN ⭐️Recommend film of the day⭐️

11.10PM      -        ITV 4     -     ALI 

2.25AM        -      CHANNEL 4    -    THE WAY WAY BACK 

3.50PM        -       SKY CINEMA SCI-FI/HORROR       -    THE OMEN 

8.00PM        -       SKY CINEMA DRAMA       -     BLOOD DIAMOND 

11.15PM      -      SKY CINEMA THRILLER     -      REAR WINDOW 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

1.25AM       -      ITV 2        -        AMERICAN PIE : THE WEDDING 

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    The Road is a great film but tough to watch at times
    Both 30 Days of Night and The Road are my films. Glad we're providing some enjoyment during this shit fest of COVID19!
  • Options
    @Bedsaddick I actually love ALL the American Pie films (with the original cast in) !
  • Options
    Blood Diamond is a brilliant film. Good story, jeopardy and Di Caprio and Djimon Hounsou chewing up scenery 

I also like American Pie the wedding, some really funny moments. Sean William Scott makes those films, he's a good actor and unfairly only given stifflery roles for a while but responsible for some good straight and comic performances 
  • Options
    Beds two days in a row! Very harsh films to avoid! 

Agree with Carter on Blood Diamond, great film. 

Will try to catch Midnight Run, never seen it. 
  • Options
    The Road, I read the book and found it hard work and the film slightly better as it’s over quickly in comparison. 
    Predator, Arnie at his best
    Found the book dull as ditchwater the first time I read it, decided to give it another go and really liked it.

Just shows how maybe your mood can affect things etc.

Like the film, pretty standard post apocalyptic stuff bit decent, abd very faithful to the book.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Beds two days in a row! Very harsh films to avoid! 

Agree with Carter on Blood Diamond, great film. 

Will try to catch Midnight Run, never seen it. 
    As you can probably tell by my films to avoid  , I’m not a fan of American Comedies. Having said that Midnight Run is very funny .
  • Options

THURSDAY  APRIL THE 23RD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM          -            ITV 4                         -                    ROCKY lV

12.30AM        -            5STAR                      -                        ME , MYSELF AND IRENE

1.25AM          -            SONY MOVIES          -                          DRIVE

6.45PM          -            SKY CINEMA GREATS          -               OBLIVION

6.55PM         -             SKY CINEMA GREATS            -              THE LADY KILLERS

9.00PM          -             SKY CINEMA THRILLER            -           SE7EN      
    ⭐️Recommend film of the day⭐️

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

9.35AM          -             SKY CINEMA COMEDY              -             JACK AND JILL

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Se7en is a classic. Amazingly grim.
  • Options
    Agreed great film. 

Love Ladykilers too provided it’s the original. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Agreed great film. 

Love Ladykilers too provided it’s the original. 
    Yes . The remake is awful 
  • Options
    Drive is one of mine again.  Probably the best film I've been lucky enough to own the rights to.

• Options
    Drive is one of my all time favourite films, awesome soundtrack too

Ryan Gosling is brilliant, in fact all of the cast are and it's got a pretty strong expensive looking cast 
  • Options
    Me Myself and Irene has some absolute cracking scenes in it.

Some great ones in that pick mate!
  • Options
    Just watching Wind River. Great film, but not exactly easy viewing. Didn't expect to watch it again, but hey, lockdown...

Jack and Jill was one of the worst I have ever seen - I switched off after half an hour as it was simply embarrassing. 
  • Options

Is that the one starring Len Goodman ? 

:smile:
  • Options

FRIDAY 24th of APRIL

------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM               -              FILM 4               -               GET OUT ⭐️Recommend film of the d
    ay⭐️

9.00PM               -              ITV 4                  -               SHAUN OF THE DEAD

12.05AM             -              TALKING PICTURES             -          STRAW DOGS

3.00PM               -             SKY CINEMA GREATS           -          ZULU

9.00PM               -             SKY CINEMA ACTION           -         DIE HARD

1.30AM               -             SKY CINEMA GREATS           -         FACE/OFF 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

9.00PM               -             ITV 4            -               ROCKY V 

• Options
    Good selection again 

Never seen get out or straw dogs so might fill my morning with one of them 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:
    Good selection again 

Never seen get out or straw dogs so might fill my morning with one of them 
    Straw dogs is a great film . A strange film for Hoffman to take at the time as it’s a very British film . 
  • Options
    edited April 2020

SATURDAY 25TH OF APRIL   (Day 38)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.00AM            -               FILM 4                -             BACK TO THE FUTURE

9.15PM              -               CHANNEL 4         -           STAR TREK BEYOND

10.30PM            -               ITV                -                 THE DEPARTED ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay⭐️

9.00PM              -              SKY CINEMA THRILLER          -              THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 

2.30PM              -              SKY CINEMA GREATS             -              THE GODFATHER PART ll

11.30PM            -              SKY CINEMA GREATS             -               SCARFACE

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

10.10PM            -                SKY CINEMA DRAMA               -            PEARL HARBOUR 

• Options
    wow some greats there. 

Hard choice but I’m going to agree with you on The Departed
  • Options
    The Departed is a brilliant piece of film making!
  • Options
    Pearl Harbour... what a stinker but what a guy that Ben Afflek is... comes over and wins the Battle of Britain for us, then off to give the Japs some pay back!!!
  • Options
    Pearl Harbour... what a stinker but what a guy that Ben Afflek is... comes over and wins the Battle of Britain for us, then off to give the Japs some pay back!!!
    Unsurprisingly directed by the terrible Michael Bay.
  • Options
    Some good picks there Beds. Harsh on Godfather 2 (my favourite film of all time) to be overlooked for film of the day. 

That said, The Departed is fantastic. 
  • Options
    Some good picks there Beds. Harsh on Godfather 2 (my favourite film of all time) to be overlooked for film of the day. 

That said, The Departed is fantastic. 
    To be fair it could have been any of five of today's films but i've had Shawshank and Godfather 2 as film of the day before so i went for The Departed. 
  • Options

SUNDAY 26TH OF APRIL   (Day 39)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM           -            SONY MOVIES ACTION       -           DAS BOOT 

10.30PM         -            BBC 1                     -                         THE ELEPHANT MAN

11.00PM          -           CHANNEL 4                -                     THE IMITATION GAME

8.00PM           -           SKY CINEMA ACTION          -            TERMINATOR 2 : JUDGEMENT DAY

10.15PM          -          SKY CINEMA DRAMA           -            CAST AWAY 

10.20PM          -          SKY CINEMA ACTION          -            INGLORIOUS BASTERDS ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay⭐️

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

8.00PM              -          SKY CINEMA PREMIERE           -          MEN IN BLACK : INTERNATIONAL

• Options
    Hard to argue with your choice, it’s a terrific film. 

But I do enjoy the Imitation Game ... anything about Alan Turing is worth reading or watching.