Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

😷 STUCK AT HOME FILM WATCH 2020 🎬

Comments

• Options
    6/6 very good. 
    I was getting a little concerned about some of your choices in the past few days but theses and even the turkey are spot on. Even the wife has something to watch, Roman Holiday. 
    I can only pick what they put on . Some days it’s hard to find any good films . One thing I’ve realised is that Sky Movies isn’t all it’s cracked up to be . It’s the same movies regurgitated onto different themed channels . The choice is very limited . 
    Fair enough, just don't start putting up arty subtitled black and white French films. My wife won't understand them. ;)
    Can't she read?
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    stonemuse said:
    The Road is a great film but tough to watch at times
    Both 30 Days of Night and The Road are my films. Glad we're providing some enjoyment during this shit fest of COVID19!
    30 Days of Night is good but the comic's better.
  • Options
    All of the first four are better than Inglorious Basterds.
  • Options
    Das Boot is my favourite of today's picks.
  • Options

MONDAY 27TH OF APRIL        (Day 40)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM          -            SONY MOVIES              -              3:10 TO YUMA 

11.00             -            5STAR               -                        THE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN

11.05PM        -            FILM 4                 -                      GODS OWN COUNTRY

1.15PM          -           SKY CINEMA GREATS          -                REAR WINDOW

2.55PM          -           SKY CINEMA COMEDY         -                 PLANES , TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay⭐️

3.10PM          -          SKY CINEMA GREATS            -                GOOD MORNING VIETNAM 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

11.00PM           -            THE HORROR CHANNEL          -         NUDE NUNS WITH BIG GUNS

• Options
    Ooooops Nude Nuns With Big Guns WAS one of mine.   Thankfully no longer!
  • Options
    3.10 to Yuma is well worth a watch 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Haven't seen The Elephant Man for years. Had forgotten what a tough watch it is. 

Don't spose lockdown fever helped. 

Have now put on "Sabotage" on Film 4 for some gratuitous Arnie-style violence so I'm less traumatised before I go to bed!
  • Options
    Never got around to watching "The Deal" til tonight (my4)  Just riveting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

TUESDAY 28TH OF APRIL  (Day 41)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM            -             ITV 4             -            THE UNTOUCHABLES 

11.10PM          -             FILM 4           -            BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP

11.35PM          -             ITV 4              -            ROCKY IV

8.10AM           -              SKY CINEMA GREATS               -          BEN HUR 

5.20PM           -               SKY CINEMA ACTION             -          GLADIATOR ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay⭐️

8.00PM            -             SKY CINEMA SUPERHERO        -         SHAZAM!

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

12.50PM           -              SKY CINEMA DISNEY            -           THE PACIFIER       
  • Options
    Going to have a run at the Marvel films on Disney+, started on Avengers
  • Options
    The Untouchables for me 
  • Options
    Was thinking of watching Gladiator again just the other day, thanks Beds! 
  • Options
    The Untouchables.   Great cast, good film.  Up there but no Goodfellas/Scarface/Godfather 
  • Options
    Untouchables for me too. 
    I’d also watch Rocky IV ahead of that Aussie pish in gladiator...
  • Options
    I think both the Untouchables and Gladiator are great films but I have seen both too many times. Ben Hur is great too but I seem to have missed it!
  • Options
    I think both the Untouchables and Gladiator are great films but I have seen both too many times. Ben Hur is great too but I seem to have missed it!
    If you watch it look out for Charlton Heston wearing a watch when he's riding his chariot.
  • Options

WEDNESDAY 29TH OF APRIL         (Day 42)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM            -             PARAMOUNT NETWORK          -            WE WERE SOLDIERS 

11.50PM           -            PARAMOUNT NETWORK          -            JACKIE BROWN

1.30AM             -            ITV 2                                          -             SHAUN OF THE DEAD

7.15AM             -             SKY CINEMA GREATS               -            MONTY PYTHON'S MEANING OF LIFE ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay⭐️

6.55PM             -             SKY CINEMA ACTION                -          LONE SURVIVOR 

10.00PM          -              SKY CINEMA HITS                     -          THE FAVOURITE 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

6.25PM            -               SKY CINEMA COMEDY            -            HOLMES & WATSON
  • Options
    Just watched 'Next Goal Wins' a documentary about the American Samoa football team and their battle to finally win a game. A very entertaining watch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lone survivor is well worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it.
  • Options
    Was looking forward to this coming out at the cinema but the virus put paid to that, fortunately it's been released online now so I'm going to watch it later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbrj1wDl3iM
  • Options
    Carlito's Way last night, with a great Al Pachino, ably supported by Sean Penn. We're being told we could be back to the cinema by the end of may here in Spain. Seeing better films at home to be honest.
  • Options
    I made Little Miss Idle watch Pans Labyrinth at the weekend. It's been on her watch list for ages. Asked her the next morning what she thought (always better to sleep on these things) and she gave it a 9.
    Such a discerning child!

We have The Devil's Backbone next, which I marginally prefer. Haven't watched it for three or four years, and I'm really looking forward to seeing it again.
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Was looking forward to this coming out at the cinema but the virus put paid to that, fortunately it's been released online now so I'm going to watch it later.

This looks class. What's it been released on?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    buckshee said:

This looks class. What's it been released on?
    It's £3.50 on Google Play. Can then watch it on Youtube on TV/Games Console. 
  • Options
    A movie I watched recently for the first time and heartily recommend - Fargo.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the film. Have you watched the TV series? Really enjoyed them, not started Season 3 yet. 
  • Options
    Enjoyed the film. Have you watched the TV series? Really enjoyed them, not started Season 3 yet. 
    The TV series is brilliant. Season four is out now i think.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    The TV series is brilliant. Season four is out now i think.
    I love Billy Bob Thornton is Season 1. 

Believe Season 4 has started in the US, will be coming to the UK in a few months.

EDIT - Unfortunately been postponed in US

https://cultbox.co.uk/news/fargo-season-4-trailer-release-date