Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

😷 STUCK AT HOME FILM WATCH 2020 🎬

Comments

• Options
    Just watched 'Next Goal Wins' a documentary about the American Samoa football team and their battle to finally win a game. A very entertaining watch.

One of mine again!    The director of Hunt for the Wilderpeople and Thor Ragnarok (Taika Waititi) is making a dramatized version of the documentary.

• Options

WEDNESDAY 29TH OF APRIL         (Day 42)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM            -             PARAMOUNT NETWORK          -            WE WERE SOLDIERS 

11.50PM           -            PARAMOUNT NETWORK          -            JACKIE BROWN

1.30AM             -            ITV 2                                          -             SHAUN OF THE DEAD

7.15AM             -             SKY CINEMA GREATS               -            MONTY PYTHON'S MEANING OF LIFE ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay⭐️

6.55PM             -             SKY CINEMA ACTION                -          LONE SURVIVOR 

10.00PM          -              SKY CINEMA HITS                     -          THE FAVOURITE 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

6.25PM            -               SKY CINEMA COMEDY            -            HOLMES & WATSON
    WE WERE SOLDIERS.   Another of mine and probably my second most favourite of the Mel Gibson film's I distribute (after What Women Want).
  • Options
    Jackie Brown is often overlooked but a great film.

• Options
    Croydon said:
    buckshee said:
    Was looking forward to this coming out at the cinema but the virus put paid to that, fortunately it's been released online now so I'm going to watch it later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbrj1wDl3iM
    This looks class. What's it been released on?
    Saw this at the pictures just before they all closed. Pretty violent, as you'd expect given the subject matter, but a good film. A fine performance from the lead, against a backcloth of some discomfortingly grotesque gangsters.
  • Options

THURSDAY 30TH OF APRIL       (Day 43)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Not much to choose from today!)

4.35PM           -              FILM 4               -                 BACK TO THE FUTURE ll

9.00PM           -              FILM 4                -                LINCOLN

9.00PM           -              5STAR                -                 OCEANS 11 

2.00PM       -               SKY CINEMA GREATS                -          UNFORGIVEN  ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay⭐️

9.00PM          -              SKY CINEMA THRILLER           -          THE MULE 

9.00PM         -               SKY CINEMA GREATS               -          DANGEROUS MINDS

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

10.05PM        -               SKY CINEMA COMEDY             -            HOT CHICKS 2 

• Options
    A movie I watched recently for the first time and heartily recommend - Fargo.
    Enjoyed the film. Have you watched the TV series? Really enjoyed them, not started Season 3 yet. 
    The TV series is brilliant. Season four is out now i think.
    I love Billy Bob Thornton is Season 1. 

Believe Season 4 has started in the US, will be coming to the UK in a few months.

EDIT - Unfortunately been postponed in US

https://cultbox.co.uk/news/fargo-season-4-trailer-release-date
    I thought Martin Freeman was very good too
  • Options
    Watched BTTF 1 and 2 recently, waiting for 3 to come back on now!

Have them on DVD so not sure why I don't just put it on! 
  • Options
    supaclive said:

WEDNESDAY 29TH OF APRIL         (Day 42)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM            -             PARAMOUNT NETWORK          -            WE WERE SOLDIERS 

11.50PM           -            PARAMOUNT NETWORK          -            JACKIE BROWN

1.30AM             -            ITV 2                                          -             SHAUN OF THE DEAD

7.15AM             -             SKY CINEMA GREATS               -            MONTY PYTHON'S MEANING OF LIFE ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay⭐️

6.55PM             -             SKY CINEMA ACTION                -          LONE SURVIVOR 

10.00PM          -              SKY CINEMA HITS                     -          THE FAVOURITE 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

6.25PM            -               SKY CINEMA COMEDY            -            HOLMES & WATSON
    WE WERE SOLDIERS.   Another of mine and probably my second most favourite of the Mel Gibson film's I distribute (after What Women Want).
    I enjoyed the book, We Were Soldiers Once, and Young, but I found the film hard work.
  • Options
    Watched BTTF 1 and 2 recently, waiting for 3 to come back on now!

Have them on DVD so not sure why I don't just put it on! 
    it's not the same.  I've got Zulu on DVD but a couple of days ago I watched it online.
  • Options

FRIDAY THE 1ST OF MAY           (Day 44)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8.00PM                 -                   ITV 4                   -               ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE

11.15PM                 -                  FILM 4                -                THE DROP 

1.25AM                   -                  FILM 4                -                 LOCKE 

5.30PM                -                   SKY MOVIES DRAMA              -           WALK THE LINE

9.00PM                  -                  SKY MOVIES PREMIERE          -         ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD  ⭐️Recommended film of the d
    ay and of the entire lockdown⭐️

9.00PM                 -                   SKY MOVIES HITS                 -           MISSION IMPOSSIBLE : FALLOUT

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

7.00PM                  -            SKY CINEMA HITS               -                  LITTLE 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where is the best place to get newly released films that aren't going through Cinemas at the moment/being delayed? Is it Google Play?
  • Options
    Just watched Snatch for the 195th time 
  • Options
    Walk the Line ... brilliant film with  brilliant performances and superb music 
  • Options
    A Life of Speed - documentary about Fangio. An incredible driver who had an amazing life - you really get to appreciate how good he was.
    NETFLIX
  • Options
    Where is the best place to get newly released films that aren't going through Cinemas at the moment/being delayed? Is it Google Play?
    Google Play has had a few, normally quite reasonable. Amazon Prime has too although been pricey from what I've seen. 
  • Options

SATURDAY THE 2ND OF MAY         (Day 45)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM                -               FILM 4            -                              JASON BOURNE 

11.25PM               -              FILM 4             -                              BONE TOMAHAWK

1.00AM                -               TALKING PICTURES           -           THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

4.20PM               -                SKY CINEMA DRAMA           -             SINGING IN THE RAIN ⭐️Recommended film of the day⭐️

9.00PM              -                 SKY CINEMA THRILLER          -          THE EQUALIZER 2

2.15AM               -                SKY CINEMA THRILLER       -             THE FRENCH CONNECTION 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

4.45PM               -                 FILM 4                  -                  CONGO
  • Options
    Google Play has had a few, normally quite reasonable. Amazon Prime has too although been pricey from what I've seen. 
    There is an app where you can put in a film/programmes and it tells you the best/cheapest way to watch. It’s called Just Watch. 
  • Options
    I like all the Bourne films. 
  • Options
    I'm sure there must be some old punks on here. https://www.curzonhomecinema.com/film/watch-white-riot-film

I expect there are some, like me, who saw The Clash at Victoria Park in 78. An amazing gig and slice of social history.

• Options
    There is an app where you can put in a film/programmes and it tells you the best/cheapest way to watch. It’s called Just Watch. 
    Letterboxd does that as well 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The French Connection is so good.

Simple story, brilliantly told and acted.
  • Options
    Letterboxd does that as well 
    Vincenzo said:
    I'm sure there must be some old punks on here. https://www.curzonhomecinema.com/film/watch-white-riot-film

I expect there are some, like me, who saw The Clash at Victoria Park in 78. An amazing gig and slice of social history.

Have that on dvd. Was there. Marched the 4 miles from Trafalgar Square. 
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Yup and Jimmy Pursey joined them onstage. 
  • Options

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM                -               FILM 4            -                              JASON BOURNE 

11.25PM               -              FILM 4             -                              BONE TOMAHAWK

1.00AM                -               TALKING PICTURES           -           THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

4.20PM               -                SKY CINEMA DRAMA           -             SINGING IN THE RAIN ⭐️Recommended film of the day⭐️

9.00PM              -                 SKY CINEMA THRILLER          -          THE EQUALIZER 2

2.15AM               -                SKY CINEMA THRILLER       -             THE FRENCH CONNECTION 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

4.45PM               -                 FILM 4                  -                  CONGO
    Bone Tomahawk.  Another one of mine.
  • Options
    supaclive said:

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

Bone Tomahawk.  Another one of mine.
    Cracking film 
  • Options

SUNDAY THE 3RD OF MAY        (Day 46)

7.00PM                -              ITV 2                -               UNCLE BUCK 

10.30PM               -             BBC 1                -              THE KINGS SPEECH

11.10PM              -              FILM 4              -               GET ON UP 

11.05AM              -              SKY CINEMA COMEDY                -                 AIRPLANE!

6.00PM                -              SKY CINEMA COMEDY                  -               TRADING PLACES 

9.00PM                -              SKY CINEMA THRILLER           -                    SLEEPERS  ⭐️Recommended film of the day⭐️

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

7.00PM                -               SKY CINEMA HITS                 -                  POKEMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU

• Options
    agreed, Sleepers is superb 
  • Options
    My daughter and I quite enjoyed the Pikachu movie!
  • Options
    Uncle buck always seems to make me laugh even though I know what's coming. 
  • Options
    My daughter and I quite enjoyed the Pikachu movie!
    So did my son. I had to leave the room it was that bad .