Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++RIP Seb Lewis - The Ultimate Charlton Super Fan+++

Comments

• Options
    I echo Stig's comments. Such sad news. RIP Seb. My deep condolences to his family.
  • Options
    We never actually met Seb but his reputation preceded him, It would be nice if he could receive a tribute from us fans at our next home match. R.I.P. Seb Lewis Our13th player
  • Options
    Absolutely shocking news. RIP
  • Options
    Heartbreaking news, a special part of the club has gone with him. RIP
  • Options
    RIP Seb, shame his last memories of the club he loved will be of the current turmoil. But, there were good days en route to here.  

• Options
    Damn !!!!  So very very sad  genuine fella who loved the club.  RIP Seb x
  • Options
    Absolutely devastated by this
    Seb and his rucksack will be remembered forever 
    This has realy now hit home how serious this thing has got
    RIP seb
    True fan
    True legend 
  • Options
    Wasn't expecting this - a genuine shock. I first met Seb 20 years ago when he would have been working around Harbour Exchange Square on the Isle of Dogs. He was regularly in the Spinnaker and invariably in a Charlton shirt or wearing a scarf. It has been incredible for me to think since then that he has been at every single game I have, and all the others I didn't bother with. 1076 not out is some knock and it will surely never be bettered by a Charlton supporter.

Interesting to hear so many of us saying we didn't know him, when the reality was, we all knew him. RIP Mr Charlton. 
    I used to work there mid to late 90’s, never met seb there but gave Olly a lift home once from the Spinnaker in the days before the DLR went south 
  • Options
    RIP Seb.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am shocked and saddened and never even met Seb but all of us knew of Seb and marvelled at his complete dedication to supporting Charlton Athletic Football Club

Deepest condolences to his family and all who knew him.
  • Options
    Never met him but heard of the Legend Seb Lewis. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Seb, spoke to you quite a few times at Charlton games up North, really nice guy, love to all your family, at this very sad time.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Gutting news, Seb could do a worm that Scotty 2 Hotty would be proud of. Proper legend.

Rest Easy Seb. 
  • Options
    Shirt out of the window #stayinforseb
  • Options
    Never met Seb but admired him and the way he followed the team. RIP Seb. It truly is like losing a family member on CL.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020

• Options
    edited March 2020
    RIP Seb - another one of those who never met him but for every fan across the world, his presence was synonymous with our team. Wherever they went, Seb went too.
  • Options
    RIP Seb, truly shocking news.
    'Only the Good Die Young'
  • Options
    Desperately sad for his family and friends. 

RIP Seb. 
  • Options
    RIP Seb, 
  • Options
    What terribly sad news.
    A Charlton legend.
    Condolences to his family.

Let perpetual light shine upon you Seb.
  • Options
    Oh my God. I just can't believe it. Just saw it on the club's Instagram feed. A truly legendary fan.