Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++RIP Seb Lewis - The Ultimate Charlton Super Fan+++

Comments

• Options
    Such sad news. RIP Seb
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I can't remember being so shocked and saddened by the death of someone I never spoke to. RIP Seb.
    So true, my thoughts go out to his family, RIP Seb
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. Only 38 😢😢😢.  RIP Seb. 
  • Options
    RIP Seb
  • Options
    Only just seen this, can’t believe it. Didn’t know him but he’d be one of the first names I’d think of if I was asked to name a well known Charlton fan. Amazing dedication and run of matches that would no doubt have continued for many years had he had the opportunity. The definition of super fan. Gone far too young.

RIP Seb.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad times. RIP Seb. I remember going out of the cup at Cheltenham, such a dire performance and Seb practically being the last Addick left singing for the lads.     
  • Options
    So very sad. RIP
  • Options
    Shows how well known Seb was when you've got the likes of Joe Gomez | Morgan Fox | Ademola Lookman tweeting about how they remember him

Edit: Add Darren Ambrose to that list now (mention him as he's not been a Charlton player for years)
    Konsa as well.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, I've just caught up with this dreadful news. It's all been said by others before me this morning. But I just wanted to acknowledge my own sadness at Seb's passing and hope his family take some small crumb of comfort at the outpouring of love, fondness and warmest wishes extended for Seb.

RIP
  • Options
    Rest in peace and rise in glory
  • Options
    awful news, not going to pretend I knew him, only ever said hello a couple of times, devastating for his family & friends, RIP Seb

Mass worm outside the main entrance on our return to football, but football is the last thing on my mind right now, a little bit of perspective for all of us
  • Options
    Fuck no. 
    Only just seen this. 

Horrible horrible news. 

You can see by the responses to Charlton's tweet about him to see what how fondly regarded he was from fellow fans, players past and present and even some other clubs. 

RIP Seb 

Legend. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some lovely tributes being paid to Seb on one of the football banter pages on Facebook, from all over the Country
    What’s the page called mate?
  • Options
    Very sad news. RIP Seb
  • Options
    Wow RiP Seb...son knew him well met him at MK dons a few years ago.
  • Options
    After the pain there is a door. RIP Seb
  • Options
    The news just doesn't want to sink in.

Like many others have already mentioned I'd often greet him with a smile and a wave before games when I'd see him in Crossbars or at a midweek away game.

Even met him once at Genk away on our 2015 pre season in Belgium. There can't have been much more than 50-60 or so of us there but Seb was there too.

Was my brother's driving instructor when he passed his test last year too.

RIP Seb
  • Options
    So sad to hear this. Used to say hello to him at away games. Will miss him at future games  
  • Options
    Some lovely tributes being paid to Seb on one of the football banter pages on Facebook, from all over the Country
    Pretty sure he’ll be referring to this one 👍🏻 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/charltonfc/?ref=share
  • Options
    League Banter, I'll get the link
  • Options
    A gofundme page for a statue in aid of Seb has been started. Every little helps.

https://t.co/LKzsRHyJuB?amp=1
    Think they will reach whatever target is needed.