Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++RIP Seb Lewis - The Ultimate Charlton Super Fan+++

Comments

• Options
    Shocking news.  I never met Seb, but he's such a Charlton celeb you felt like you knew him anyway.  I salute your legendary dedication to Charlton, sir.

RIP Seb
  • Options
    RIP. Never met him, but knew he was a legend all the same. 
  • Options
    Shocked. RIP Seb.
  • Options
    Taken far too young,RIP Seb
  • Options
    Like so many, I did not know Seb personally - just by reputation, and all of it good.
    My condolences to his friends and family.
    RIP Seb

And to everyone - if you were not already taking this bastard disease seriously, please do so now.  Both for your own sake, and for that of the people you could kill by infecting them. 
    For most of us, that would be the best thing we could do to honour Seb's memory.
  • Options
    This is just awful. RIP Seb.
  • Options
    Terrible news. RIP Seb, true addick.
  • Options
    Like many others I didn't know Seb, but certainly knew of him through the pages of this site over the years. A legend within the fan base, no question.

Terrible news...RIP young man.
  • Options
    I know this will sound mad, but it has taken this to make C19 real to me.

RIP Seb. You will never be forgotten while CAFC exists.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted to hear this. Seb was and always will be pure Charlton. 
  • Options
    RIP Seb, totally shocked and saddened by this news.
  • Options
    What terrible news to wake up to

R.I.P to a Charlton Legend
  • Options
    Didn’t know Seb but vividly remember him doing the worm at Welling and what seemed like a massing crowd gathering around him as he wormed his way across the pitch.

Proper Charlton legend, RIP.
  • Options
    RIP seb, I only knew to say hello and I’m sitting here in tears, just shocking.
  • Options
    RIP Seb,didnt know him personally but always saw him about in the north stand before games,my boy and i used to chat with him about whatever game was on the telly and he'd stand with us and watch it,he was Charlton through and through but also,just loved his football. Sleep well legend 😔
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted to hear this, met Seb twice and such a down to earth man, absolute super fan and will be sadly missed. I hope we sing a song for him when we do return to the valley. RIP Seb
  • Options
    What an awful shame, not many with that degree of dedication. Thankk goodness he was able to enjoy Wembley again before all this set in, at Charlton and beyond. RIP SEB SE7.
  • Options
    Tragic news RIP Seb
  • Options
    Awful, awful news. RIP to the Red Army's most loyal soldier.
  • Options
    RIP Seb awful news. 

Guys like Seb are Charlton Athletic Football Club
  • Options
    This is absolutely tragic and I can't believe it.

Rest in peace.

I have no words. Just shocked.

All the best to his family.
  • Options
    Such sad news. RIP Seb - a true Charlton legend.