Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++RIP Seb Lewis - The Ultimate Charlton Super Fan+++

Comments

• Options
    Terrible news. RIP Seb.
  • Options
    RIP x
  • Options
    Such sad news about our super fan. Ben will meet upstairs with Betty & Les and relive so many Charlton stories. God bless mate you will be missed home & away but never forgotten for such an outstanding support of our club. 
  • Options
    Hats off to a true legend.  RIP Seb.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    bobmunro said:
    Not the time but maybe the club take one seat from The Valley & one ticket out of every away allocation from now on for Seb as a mark of respect. 

The Official Capacity of The Valley should be changed on the Official Site, Wiki, or anywhere else that records the figure.

It should now read 27,110 + 1

How can the passing of a man I knew only by sight have such an effect. I am devastated at this news - part of our club has gone forever, but never to be forgotten.

Done.
    Sadly Wikipedia appears to have changed it back to normal already
    Oh, no. It's still showing as the above on my laptop though (but maybe that's an IP address thing).

Hopefully it'll be left up for a little while, anyway.
  • Options
    RIP Seb.
    This has really got me. Part of the furniture lost forever. So Sad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What an absolute shock. RIP Seb.
  • Options
    Shocking news
    RIP Seb
  • Options
    Nothing can describe my feelings right now. Didn’t know Seb But I’m in pieces with this news. Heartbreaking RIP Seb 
  • Options
    RIP Seb 
  • Options
    I’m absolutely gutted to hear this, I last spoke to him at a recent Bromley Addicks meeting, the guy absolutely bled Charlton.

Thoughts and love to his family,
  • Options
    I feel terribly sad this morning - its brings some of life's more trivial worries into perspective. Seb truly was irreplaceable 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Awful news
    RIP Seb
  • Options
    RIP Seb
    Will be raising a glass of your favourite at 3pm.
  • Options
    RIP Seb. Terribly sad news
  • Options
    RIP Seb, taken far too soon
  • Options
    Remember pointing Seb out to my son and his mates at the Carlisle game when we won promotion. Told them he was the ultimate football supporter. My son has just come in to give me the news. Absolute shocker. 
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    So very sad.  RIP Seb.
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Seb