Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++RIP Seb Lewis - The Ultimate Charlton Super Fan+++

Comments

• I have never met you Seb but often seen you at games home and away. But have admired and in some way been envious of your passion for CAFC. Who knows what the future holds for us but you will never be forgotten by Charlton fans. RIP 
  • This has knocked me for six this morning, absolutely awful! Never had the pleasure of meeting Seb but always saw him at the away games. Proper Charlton legend RIP 
  • RIP, that’s awful. Did he have any underlying health issues?
    Asthma mate 
  • This absolutely devastated me. Thinking of his family.

Never met the bloke, but followed him etc. and loved the club's interaction with him etc Thought it was something they always got right.

Poor guy. RIP 
  • So sad. Speechless. RIP.
  • The whole Charlton family is in mourning today.
  • R.I.P. only 38 very sad news 
  • I'm totally welling up. RIP my man
  • Horrible news. Yet another piece of the fabric of our club ripped away. What a horrible horrible time. RIP Seb. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Never met Seb, but i felt that i really knew him if that makes sense.
    R.i.P. to a Charlton legend. Gutted.
  • RIP Seb

A true Charlton legend
  • Dreadful news. Not many fans become a legend based on their support of their club. But Seb is unquestionably a legend.

RIP. 
  • didn't know Seb personally but have obviously seen him around and at away games over the years, come rain or shine. Absolutely dreadful news. Rest in peace Seb, a Charlton legend. Thoughts with his family and many, many friends.
  • That's hit me that one. Devastating.
  • Wow, this particular news has hit me for six. I assumed that he would be absolutely fine after a bout of sickness.  Horrible news. RIP Seb.
  • I never spoke to Seb, but you aren't proper Charlton if you didn't know who he was. A legend of the CAFC support base.

Feels like I have lost someone close to me. 

RIP to the loyalist of supporters.
  • Shocked, RIP Seb.
  • Sponsored links:

• Terrible news. RIP Seb. 
  • edited March 2020
    RIP, that’s awful. Did he have any underlying health issues?
    Asthma mate 
     My wife, who's in isolation with asthma asked me earlier if he had any underlying health issues. Said I didn't know.
    Don't know if I can tell her now.

This is getting really really close to home now.

RIP Seb.
  • What an absolute tragedy, and one that leaves us diminished as a club. My thoughts are with his family at this unimaginably difficult time. I hope the club are able to plan a fitting tribute for when we can all return to The Valley, as well as a more permanent way to mark his incredible achievement.

RIP Seb.
  • The Valley won't ever feel the same, a match was never complete without spotting Seb at some point. RIP
  • RIP Seb

you lived the dream mate. You followed your club with a passion and always seemed happy and content whenever I saw you.

• Charlton legend, how very sad. RIP Seb 
  • Rest easy mate, very sad day, we will miss you.