Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++RIP Seb Lewis - The Ultimate Charlton Super Fan+++

Comments

• edited March 2020
    Just seen this - tragic news R.I.P. Feel so helpless.
  • Wow, I mean this is unbelievable. I have been dragging my mum round the country in the last few years and she always kept an eye out for Seb. This really is bringing this global tragedy home.

RIP Seb, a huge loss to the fabric of Charlton Fans
  • Awful news.
    RIP Seb.

Thinking of his family and all you lot on here x
  • So so sad , Seb was a iconic part of CAFC everyone knew of him or knew him personally

RIP Seb 

#stayhomesavelives
  • Never met him, but feel I knew him anyway. A true legend (I only ever did one full season going to every game...) - 1076 not out!

RIP Seb
  • What a sad day for Charlton Athletic. I’m gutted, RIP Seb.
  • RIP, that’s awful. Did he have any underlying health issues?
    Asthma mate 
     My wife, who's in isolation with asthma asked me earlier if he had any underlying health issues. Said I didn't know.
    Don't know if I can tell her now.

This is getting really really close to home now.

RIP Seb.
    My brother-in-law has asthma too, so I think I'll be sticking with "I don't know", if I mention it to my sister, as both telling the truth or saying he didn't are likely to cause additional worry.
  • RIP.

Never spoke to him but he was always there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh dear, terrible news. RIP.
  • Terrible terrible news. 
    Every fan will be touched by this and it brings home the awful reality of the situation. 
    This has made me very sad. 
    RIP Seb, there never was a more dedicated supporter. 
  • Unbelievably sad. RIP top addick. 
  • Seb and Mishi (Dulwich Hamlet super-fan) both gone. It's been a terrible year....
  • edited March 2020
    I only knew Seb by sight, saw him a few times at games up north. Remember taking my wife to her only Charlton game (the 6-0 at Barnsley), one of the first things I did was point Seb out to her - ‘you don’t get more Charlton than Seb’.

Thoughts to his family at this sad time.

RIP Seb.
  • Really sad news. Dedication beyond belief. RIP Seb. 
  • Terrible news.
    RIP to our greatest supporter.
  • Oh my...Seb,Alwatys A Charlton Legend...RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• As many others have said, I may not have met Seb personally but was well aware of him. I am truly shocked at this news. 

RIP Seb. 

Stay safe everyone. 
  • 1076 not out. R.I.P Sebbo. You’ll be missed. 
  • so sad RIP Seb
  • This is tragic news, can't believe it. So sad, and yes a proper legend. 

RIP Seb
  • Devastating news and brings home the threat before us all. As has been already been said, but a match wasn't the same without seeing Seb - particularly when going away. Condolences to his family and friends.

• I'm in bits here.  Never spoke to him but he was just one of those reassuring Charlton things you'd see around the country and his dedication was amazing.

RIP Seb  

• bobmunro said:
    Not the time but maybe the club take one seat from The Valley & one ticket out of every away allocation from now on for Seb as a mark of respect. 

The Official Capacity of The Valley should be changed on the Official Site, Wiki, or anywhere else that records the figure.

It should now read 27, 110 + 1
    fantastic idea,
  • Oh no.
    truly gutted.
    RIP Seb. Mr Charlton.