Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++RIP Seb Lewis - The Ultimate Charlton Super Fan+++

Comments

• Options
    Pico said:
    It was a very productive meeting with Brogue, CAST (me), club chaplain Matt Baker, Mick Everitt, Tony Keohane and Tom Rubashow. 

We hope very shortly to be able to present a full update on the Seb memorial.

Is his brother Ollie being consulted? 
  • Options
    Can’t believe it’s a year. RIP Seb
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Sebbo.

I'm sure he's still doing the worm every time Charlton win.
  • Options
    Details on progress towards a permanent memorial to Seb at The Valley:

https://www.castrust.org/2021/03/help-fund-a-memorial-to-seb-lewis/
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    castrust said:

To make this a reality, we need to raise a further £5,200 to add to the funds from the original appeal.

In the first hour of the new appeal, fans have donated £1,270, a quarter of the way towards the target already. Thank you.
  • Options
    Do we know if the crowdfunding link is on ALL Charlton forums ? 
  • Options
    Seb may not be with us, but he'll never be forgotten.
    Whenever I think of an away game Seb always comes to mind, as he was often the first Charlton fan you would see as you left the train station.
    If he wasn't the first you would always seem his very soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Do we know if the crowdfunding link is on ALL Charlton forums ? 
    What! there are other forums.
  • Options
    Can't believe it's a year since Sebs passing. He is sadly missed by every Charlton fan, I'm sure he'll be happy at the final outcome of TS takeover. RIP Seb, god bless you.
  • Options
    I presume it will be made so that it can be movable easily enough when ground renovations or whatever take place in the future .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still feel emotional when I think of our club, fanbase and Seb's family, losing someone so relevant. The thing that struck me about Seb, from seeing him everywhere we went, was that he came across as so ordinary (in a lovely unassuming way), yet he was anything but ordinary. He is missed and always will be.

I'd love there to be a Seb Lewis Stand, Suite or maybe even rename the team bus, so he gets to go to every game. I know there is going to be a memorial wall but it somehow doesn't do his unwavering commitment justice. 
  • Options
    Blooming marvellous 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️
  • Options
    castrust said:

To make this a reality, we need to raise a further £5,200 to add to the funds from the original appeal.

In the first hour of the new appeal, fans have donated £1,270, a quarter of the way towards the target already. Thank you.
    Out of interest, what would a statue cost?

Rest in peace, Seb.
  • Options
    I love hearing it but it amazes me how many people seem to be unaware of the context of the song or who Seb was etc. Maybe it’s just where I sit…
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    I love hearing it but it amazes me how many people seem to be unaware of the context of the song or who Seb was etc. Maybe it’s just where I sit…
    How can you tell that from the chanting around you?? 
  • Options
    Sorry, I meant from the conversations that arise from the song. “What are they saying?”, “Who’s Sabbo?” Etc.