Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++RIP Seb Lewis - The Ultimate Charlton Super Fan+++

Comments

• Options
    Sleep well Seb.

• Options
    Rest in Peace Seb. You will never be forgotten and will always be remembered as a Charlton legend 
  • Options
    A nice tribute to Seb from last week which I don't think has been posted here yet:

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/tributes-paid-to-football-superfan-who-lived-for-his-club-143300287.html

Thanks for the link. I remember the Preston game well. Alot of people were late due to train issues but Seb was Seb that day. 

Going to be a very strange feeling with out Seb but he will always be watching from in the sky. 
  • Options
    Sleep well Seb, you will always be hugely missed at The Valley and of course, every away ground up and down the country.

It was such a classy gesture from Chris Powell only the other day to dedicate his last goal for Charlton at The Covered End to Seb. A man who I am sure Seb loved and respected. That same love and respect shared straight back to him by everyone connected with our club. 
  • Options
    A most endearing character, very much his own man and perfectly happy with his own company.
    Part of the woodwork and much loved, treasured and protected by everyone who knew him.
    Will be remembered as a harmless gentle soul.......you’ll remain long in the memory of all who knew you Seb.

UP THE ADDICKS .......Seb......UP THE ADDICKS!
    What a lovely post
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always in our hearts. 

Bless his cotton socks.
  • Options
    Such a lovely person! RIP Seb!
  • Options
    Miss you big man 🔴⚪
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    A nice tribute to Seb from last week which I don't think has been posted here yet:

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/tributes-paid-to-football-superfan-who-lived-for-his-club-143300287.html
    Only just seen this, what a great piece. Thank you for posting, Weegie. 
  • Options
    Happy birthday mate.

Does anyone know what happened with the money we raised to get some sort of memorial or statue built for him?
  • Options
    Happy Heavenly Birthday to Seb......God bless you mate, gone but never forgotten x RIP
  • Options
    Always in our hearts mate...Happy Birthday, thoughts out to his family...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never ever forgotten.

• Options
    Happy Birthday Seb! 

I hope you are up there having a wicked celebrating today's news. 
  • Options
    Happy birthday Sebbo
  • Options
    Happy birthday Seb x 
  • Options
    That’s wonderful 😍
  • Options
    That's very fitting, sure he'd have wanted it to be at The Valley, and he's definitely a part of our history to celebrate.