Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• redman said:
    So I have my personal refund in my ticketing account. However I bought 4 other season tickets for friends and family. These aren't showing and they don't have ticketing account themselves. 
    Does this mean they all have to register and open accounts? If so does that include the 7 year old? 
    I do the same with my two daughters, they had to sign up, not yet tried to see if we can pool the money........
  • micks1950 said:
    ROTW said:
    ROTW said:
    Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere, but what if you just want your money back?
    You've got to fill out a refund form
    Thanks. I assume you download it from the website?
    What the email said about 'options' was:

Claiming A Refund

If you wish to claim a refund of your CAFC Cash for the outstanding games of your 2019/20 season ticket, you will have to do so by filling in an online form. This will be released at a later date.

It is available on the CAFC site.
  • Is the £1.50 transaction fee only charged to those that have to make an actual payment? 
    Nope I had to pay that fee and only used my CAFC Cash
    That's pretty shabby. 
  • meldrew66 said:
    Well, how about this: the refund of my North Stand Lower unused student season ticket is £24 in 'Charlton cash'. The 'deal' to stream all 4 remaining home games alone is £27. That means I have to PAY EXTRA just to stream the games I have already paid in full, in advance for. I called the ticket office and got the stock reply: "that's the way it is I am afraid...………….if you would like my manager to speak to you about it, please raise your concern via the ticket office email address". Oh come on Charlton, that's not really on now, is it??!!  It's not the amount involved, it's the bloody principle. Not a happy bunny!...……………...and there I was thinking that I was going to be able to watch all 9 games for free. I can't even watch the 4 home games without extra outlay.
    I'm surprised you're a student, bearing in mind your user name.
  • meldrew66 said:
    Well, how about this: the refund of my North Stand Lower unused student season ticket is £24 in 'Charlton cash'. The 'deal' to stream all 4 remaining home games alone is £27. That means I have to PAY EXTRA just to stream the games I have already paid in full, in advance for. I called the ticket office and got the stock reply: "that's the way it is I am afraid...………….if you would like my manager to speak to you about it, please raise your concern via the ticket office email address". Oh come on Charlton, that's not really on now, is it??!!  It's not the amount involved, it's the bloody principle. Not a happy bunny!...……………...and there I was thinking that I was going to be able to watch all 9 games for free. I can't even watch the 4 home games without extra outlay.
    I'm surprised you're a student, bearing in mind your user name.
    So am I. Indeed...I don't believe it
    Cheeky buggers! That is sooooooo ageist. Aren’t ‘older’ people entitled to return to education? 
  • Rob7Lee said:
    redman said:
    So I have my personal refund in my ticketing account. However I bought 4 other season tickets for friends and family. These aren't showing and they don't have ticketing account themselves. 
    Does this mean they all have to register and open accounts? If so does that include the 7 year old? 
    I do the same with my two daughters, they had to sign up, not yet tried to see if we can pool the money........
    Likewise with 2 of my Sons - be interested to know how I claim their money back. 
  • A think they've a right cheek charging a £1.50 transaction fee.

I assume if you purchase on a match by match basis that would cost you an additional £13.50
  • Rob7Lee said:
    redman said:
    Likewise with 2 of my Sons - be interested to know how I claim their money back. 
    Try tapping the icon top right next to your name on the ticket home page and then cafc cash on the menu that pops up, my sons cafc cash for his season ticket that buy through my account was there.
  • Yes a cheek that you cannot use your CAFC cash to pay the £1.50 -plus for some reason when you go in to buy the streamed games there is a date of '30 June' against it-why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob7Lee said:
    redman said:
    Try tapping the icon top right next to your name on the ticket home page and then cafc cash on the menu that pops up, my sons cafc cash for his season ticket that buy through my account was there.
    Cheers, I’ll have another look. 
  • So will Valley Pass subscribers living abroad be able to watch for the usual £5?
  • Rob7Lee said:
    redman said:
    I presume you mean the one that says CAFC CASH in white on black background. I have ticked this and up pops 2 other season ticket holders who I have brought away tickets for at some stage, but not the other 4 people who I have bought season tickets for!
  • seth plum said:
    So will Valley Pass subscribers living abroad be able to watch for the usual £5?
    The season pass is shut so I would guess they are not stupid.
  • Hi how much is it normally to stream a game on Valley pass and why can we not use ifollow 
  • This might have already been discussed but I can’t b bothered to go back through everything but if I have valley pass how do I get that on my tv? 
  • cabbie8 said:
    This might have already been discussed but I can’t b bothered to go back through everything but if I have valley pass how do I get that on my tv? 
    Hdmi cable from your laptop to TV mate. 
  • cabbie8 said:
    This might have already been discussed but I can’t b bothered to go back through everything but if I have valley pass how do I get that on my tv? 
    Hdmi cable from your laptop to TV mate. 
    Or screencast if TV has Bluetooth 
  • Addickted said:
    A think they've a right cheek charging a £1.50 transaction fee.

I assume if you purchase on a match by match basis that would cost you an additional £13.50
    I bought the streaming package for £72 which matched my CAFC cash.  I had to pay £1.50 by card to cover the transaction fee.  This went through the second time after the transaction was blocked first time by my cookies setting.  Then surprised to see my CAFC cash account stands at £3.00!!!  So I think they are refunding the £1.50 and for me they also refunded it for the first failed transaction.
  • Sponsored links:

• redman said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    redman said:
    I presume you mean the one that says CAFC CASH in white on black background. I have ticked this and up pops 2 other season ticket holders who I have brought away tickets for at some stage, but not the other 4 people who I have bought season tickets for!
    I was on mobile site so can only say what worked for me, I tapped the icon top right ( it looks like a head on top half of a body) then from the pop up menu on the left I tapped cafc cash and both season tickets cafc cash amounts were there.
  •  Don't know if anyone can help I've two problems..we have two season tickets but can only see one lot of cafc cash which is £59.
    I've registered and activated valley pass but where do i go from there ? would appreciate any help .. thank you
  • Rightt I've paid for the 9 games but just got an email confirmation but no code for Valley pass
  • Thanks for confirming the extra costs. Will give it a miss on that basis.
  • I just don't get it.  I want to see the remaining home games online, paid for - at least in part - by rebate on my season ticket.

But the Valley Pass options on club website say they don't include live streaming of games!  WTF?

Can anybody help, please?

• I just don't get it.  I want to see the remaining home games online, paid for - at least in part - by rebate on my season ticket.

But the Valley Pass options on club website say they don't include live streaming of games!  WTF?

I'm the same.

I'm the same.
    Don't think Valley pass has been set up properly yet. I do believe Wednesday was mooted. 

• https://booking.cafc.co.uk/

Login here... You should have an option saying streaming games (big banner) with a Buy Now button beneath it