Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Rightt I've paid for the 9 games but just got an email confirmation but no code for Valley pass
    I could be wrong, but I think I read that you get the code within 24 hours of making the booking. 
  • Options
    Rightt I've paid for the 9 games but just got an email confirmation but no code for Valley pass
    I could be wrong, but I think I read that you get the code within 24 hours of making the booking. 
    Cheers
  • Options
    ŴViewfinder said:
    I just don't get it.  I want to see the remaining home games online, paid for - at least in part - by rebate on my season ticket
    But the Valley Pass options on club website say they don't include live streaming of games!  WTF?

Can anybody help, please?

Do everything through the memo on the website. Go to the bottom and register. Name, email, password (keep a note). Submit.

Go back to memo, read until you get to the top line of second paragraph season ticket holders “clicking here” which is highlighted in red. Click.
    Go into stream games. 
    Go into streaming voucher packages
    Use drop down box to select 1 package of 9 games
    Add to basket
    Pay using your credit. 
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Sorry for being a bit thick but how do I just book the Hull game
  • Options
    Can I watch it direct on my tv if it has internet explorer? Or does it have to be on a laptop through a cable to the tv 
  • Options
    https://booking.cafc.co.uk/

Login here... You should have an option saying streaming games (big banner) with a Buy Now button beneath it
    Thanks - but Buy Now page is blank!  Folk are saying it might not be activated until Wednesday...
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    ŴViewfinder said:
    I just don't get it.  I want to see the remaining home games online, paid for - at least in part - by rebate on my season ticket
    But the Valley Pass options on club website say they don't include live streaming of games!  WTF?

Can anybody help, please?

Do everything through the memo on the website. Go to the bottom and register. Name, email, password (keep a note). Submit.

Go back to memo, read until you get to the top line of second paragraph season ticket holders “clicking here” which is highlighted in red. Click.
    Go into stream games. 
    Go into streaming voucher packages
    Use drop down box to select 1 package of 9 games
    Add to basket
    Pay using your credit. 
    Good luck.
    Thanks very much, Redrobo.  Will fortify myself and have a go...
  • Options
    I think it states wendesday morning. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    A think they've a right cheek charging a £1.50 transaction fee.

I assume if you purchase on a match by match basis that would cost you an additional £13.50
    I bought the streaming package for £72 which matched my CAFC cash.  I had to pay £1.50 by card to cover the transaction fee.  This went through the second time after the transaction was blocked first time by my cookies setting.  Then surprised to see my CAFC cash account stands at £3.00!!!  So I think they are refunding the £1.50 and for me they also refunded it for the first failed transaction.
    Ignore this, CAFC cash was £75 not £72.
  • Options
    I had £62 CAFC cash and my kids £19 each, however can't see how I can combine the 2 to pay for all the games ?!?!

also - know this will sound stupid, but presume with a smart TV you can just login on your TV and watch it?
  • Options
    I had £62 CAFC cash and my kids £19 each, however can't see how I can combine the 2 to pay for all the games ?!?!

also - know this will sound stupid, but presume with a smart TV you can just login on your TV and watch it?
    That’s what I’m keen to know. I don’t have a home computer or laptop, only an iPad. And I don’t want to pay to watch a game on that. Does the stream come out ok on a Smart TV if I use via the Internet on the TV? 
  • Options

That’s what I’m keen to know. I don’t have a home computer or laptop, only an iPad. And I don’t want to pay to watch a game on that. Does the stream come out ok on a Smart TV if I use via the Internet on the TV? 
    Do you not have Chromecast etc. so you can stream from your iPad to the TV?
  • Options
    Paid my £73.50. Found it really easy to do. Will HDMI my laptop to the TV.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    I think it states wendesday morning. 
    Thankyou.
  • Options
    Just done mine, so far easy enough. 
  • Options

Do you not have Chromecast etc. so you can stream from your iPad to the TV?
    No, I’m not very technical mate
  • Options

You may want to test the connection out before Saturday. Trying to get VP to work, connecting my iPad to a Samsung tv is proving bloody difficult atm. I suspect for many, making payment will prove the easy bit. 
  • Options
    Be grateful if someone could help. I have two season rickets (myself and my gf). On the website my cafc cash is 38. When I go to the refunds part it says both season tickets have been credited with 38 cafc cash. She does not have a second log in to the ticketing website. Am I missing something or should I have 76?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Can I watch it direct on my tv if it has internet explorer? Or does it have to be on a laptop through a cable to the tv 
    Unless you understand @ForeverAddickted answer above, which I didn't, there is a less non tech way I think.
    We are registered for Valley Pass on our laptop. You can go onto the internet on your smart TV, go to the Valley Pass section of the CAFC website and log in on there using your username and password. 
    I presume once you have bought the game package it will show up here but isn't yet. 
    Think and hope this will work 
  • Options
    edited June 2020

What time do the streams normally start on ValleyPass for a 3pm KO? Is there any build up at all?

• Options

What time do the streams normally start on ValleyPass for a 3pm KO? Is there any build up at all?

Nah not overly, you get camera footage at the Ground about 15-20 mins before KO

a short while after the VP Commentary team will start having a chat about the game but thats about it
  • Options

Nah not overly, you get camera footage at the Ground about 15-20 mins before KO

a short while after the VP Commentary team will start having a chat about the game but thats about it
    Thanks mate, sounds good enough for me. Gives me a decent amount of time to test and make sure the stream is working before KO.
  • Options
    redman said:
    cafc4life said:
    Unless you understand @ForeverAddickted answer above, which I didn't, there is a less non tech way I think.
    We are registered for Valley Pass on our laptop. You can go onto the internet on your smart TV, go to the Valley Pass section of the CAFC website and log in on there using your username and password. 
    I presume once you have bought the game package it will show up here but isn't yet. 
    Think and hope this will work 
    Hopefully this will work but if I were you I'd try playing a different Valley Pass video on the TV before Saturday just to make sure the video player will work on the TV. Will give you time to order cables etc. if it doesn't.
  • Options

Usually it starts around 10-15 minutes before kick-off, but for these upcoming matches it might be starting a bit earlier. Full details will be announced later in the week.
  • Options

My mate who I go to games with will be coming to mine to watch the remainder, he's submitted a refund request on his account today and we'll just watch on my account with his refund used as beer money.

I don't think he'll be seeing the actual refund for a while though!

• Options
    Sage said:
    This is SO frustrating.

Both myself and my girlfriend have £29 on our accounts. The two accounts are linked and assigned to each other. We will be watching the remaining games in the same household, but when trying to purchase the remaining games, I can only access one £29 CAFC Cash and not £58 CAFC Cash for both amounts.

This means that the only way is to purchase the home games on one account, leaving £2 CAFC Cash, but having to pay £1.50 transaction fee, and the away games to be purchased on the other account and having to pay £22.50 out including transaction fee. All because they can't allow you to access the other CAFC Cash, that is assigned to the account, and therefore should cost me £14 plus the transaction fee.

What is the actual point of having these relationships on the system of accounts assigned to another when you can't do anything with it?
    same scenario here, I had £62 cash and my kids £19 and £10 respectively....no way of linking them to cover the purchase cost for all games (well nothing that seemed simple enough for a technophobe like me) - took me long enough just to sort passwords out to log in. I just ended up paying the additional £11.50 rather than trying to spend ages getting it sorted.