Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Not sure if this has been highlighted but by my research every other Championship club (except Hull) are providing access to watch all remaining games in exchange for a refund, with some providing further benefits for not choosing a refund. Find the fact we are having to pay more ridiculous
    Thanks to this, had a look at a couple myself. 

M’wall - auto issued home and away iFollow pass to every ST holder (adult and child). If not required (such as family with multiple STs, full refund will be issued

Fulham - Home and Away iFollow access offered

Hull only seems to differ because they run a membership scheme instead of ST sales, so paused the relevant payments earlier in the pandemic and therefore don’t need to refund anything. 

CAFC not looking great in comparison
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    It's infuriating, after having to spend the last months watch as more and more is revealed about the ownership and what they have spent the clubs money on, we then have to pay more than every other championship fan (except Hull, but do they have fans?) to watch the remaining fixtures. Joke of a club 
  • Options
    Managed to log into valley pass on my smart TV, wouldn’t let me play any videos back though... it potentially looking good for Saturday, might end up watching on an iPad.

anyone else had any luck on their TV.

mines a Samsung if that’s any good
  • Options
    I've got an LG TV and it has a screen sharing function from another device so project my laptop onto my TV. I'm sure Samsung has the same feature.
  • Options
    Managed to log into valley pass on my smart TV, wouldn’t let me play any videos back though... it potentially looking good for Saturday, might end up watching on an iPad.

If you have a pc or laptop play it on there, get a usb wire and plug it into your laptop and tv. Press the av button on your remote and watch.
  • Options
    I've just had a chance to look, and in all honesty its disgusting from the club. How on earth am I now having to pay for my remaining games I would have see as part of my season ticket? I have 4 tickets aswell, so surely my cafccash should be double what it is? I'm seriously fucked off with them, robbing cnuts
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    CAFCDAZ said:
    I've just had a chance to look, and in all honesty its disgusting from the club. How on earth am I now having to pay for my remaining games I would have see as part of my season ticket? I have 4 tickets aswell, so surely my cafccash should be double what it is? I'm seriously fucked off with them, robbing cnuts
    CAFC cash should pay for the home games, so you'll need to explain.
    • A pass for all nine remaining games costs just £72, giving season-ticket holders a 20 per cent discount
    • A pass for the four remaining home games costs just £27, giving season-ticket holders a 33 per cent discount (for any queries on CAFC Cash available, please contact tickets@cafc.co.uk)
  • Options
    I got £62 CAFC cash for my 4 remaining S/T games, which easily covers the £27 required.
    I chose to also watch the aways, which cost a further £45, so £72 in total, plus £1.50 booking fee.
    So to watch all 9 games I had to pay out £11.50 on top of what I'd previously paid for my S/T.
  • Options
    Couple questions and posting without reading all.

*Can you use the VPN for individual games whilst Im in Spain (Im not)
    *Can you just purchase individual games from Ifollow, not sure if all teams have Ifollow in Championship, us included.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Couple questions and posting without reading all.

*Can you use the VPN for individual games whilst Im in Spain (Im not)
    *Can you just purchase individual games from Ifollow, not sure if all teams have Ifollow in Championship, us included.

1) Yes
     2) I think so.
  • Options

Had problems initially using my Chromebook using HDMI but when connected I had to go into the settings on my Chromebook and select external and it worked perfectly. I’d fiddle around and get it sorted by Saturday if I were you. Always find if you google your issue you will find some online forum with the answer. 
  • Options
    Bought a Dark Gazebo with sides, 10ft Screen and dusted off the projector

Beer o clock Saturday
  • Options
    this system needs an overhaul. Traded my £72 credit for the 9 game pass, created a Valley Pass account using the same email address, but nothing there when I logged in. I do not know whether I am being competent stupid or if the system is screwed? Any help appreciated

• Options
    Dull question. Anyone know if I can use chromecast to get it from phone to TV? Works on netflix and all that. Ta.
  • Options
    this system needs an overhaul. Traded my £72 credit for the 9 game pass, created a Valley Pass account using the same email address, but nothing there when I logged in. I do not know whether I am being competent stupid or if the system is screwed? Any help appreciated

Did you confirm your registration (check your emails and click the link)?

Check spam folder if not in main inbox 
  • Options
    Found it all very straightforward and thought the instructions on os were really clear and instructive.

Was expecting it to be a mare after a 12 page thread. 

Will no doubt have misunderstood it and be in a mad panic at 2.59 Saturday!
  • Options
    yes Dave, I activated the account. Nothing after that other than a request for money to get access to the content?
  • Options
    Found it all very straightforward and thought the instructions on os were really clear and instructive.

I re-read the site, apparently we are getting codes sent to us, so hopefully in the same boat as all of you? Thanks RCT
  • Options
    Bought a Dark Gazebo with sides, 10ft Screen and dusted off the projector

Beer o clock Saturday
    After all that effort I hope that the beer doesn't go flat! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There won’t be yet. Once you had bought the 9 game pass you will get an activation code within 24 hours. Also once you had set up your Valley Pass account you will get an email and you will have to activate the account first, that normally arrives quite promptly. Hopefully you will be sorted by this time tomorrow. 
  • Options
    yes Dave, I activated the account. Nothing after that other than a request for money to get access to the content?
    Just need to wait for the activation code, takes up to 24 hours. Others have been receiving theirs within that timeframe so no need to panic yet.
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    • A pass for all nine remaining games costs just £72, giving season-ticket holders a 20 per cent discount
    • A pass for the four remaining home games costs just £27, giving season-ticket holders a 33 per cent discount (for any queries on CAFC Cash available, please contact tickets@cafc.co.uk)
    When you consider I've spent all season paying 5 quid a game, 72 for 9 games is a f****** piss take when it's aimed at the clubs most valuable asset.
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    When you consider I've spent all season paying 5 quid a game, 72 for 9 games is a f****** piss take when it's aimed at the clubs most valuable asset.
    Not sure it's a piss take when the package includes 5 away games which are costed at £10 a game and even if you have only being paying £5 for your home games ( a bargain at that price) you are only £2 out of pocket!
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Not sure it's a piss take when the package includes 5 away games which are costed at £10 a game and even if you have only being paying £5 for your home games ( a bargain at that price) you are only £2 out of pocket!
    Five pounds home and away, so 9 games would be 45! I know that price has only been available to international viewers, but it clearly shows that can sell games at that price and still make a profit.

Seems they are trying to seriously take advantage of the current situation, which, imo, stinks!
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    When we’re the only championship fans having to pay extra I’d argue it is a piss take 
  • Options
    I got £62 CAFC cash for my 4 remaining S/T games, which easily covers the £27 required.
    I chose to also watch the aways, which cost a further £45, so £72 in total, plus £1.50 booking fee.
    So to watch all 9 games I had to pay out £11.50 on top of what I'd previously paid for my S/T.
    same here, to be honest I was happy to pay another £11.50 to be able to also watch all the away games as well
  • Options

I re-read the site, apparently we are getting codes sent to us, so hopefully in the same boat as all of you? Thanks RCT
    Found booking and paying for the 9 game package straightforward.
    Registered for Valley Pass.
    Have now received my activation code email.
    Tried logging into Valley Pass but login keeps failing!!
    Also didnt receive confirmation email.
    Not sure whether to try re-registering
  • Options
    Anyone whose a non season ticket holder having issues paying the tenner by debit card?? 
  • Options
    Sorry if this has been asked already and I’ve missed it, but as an ifollow/valley pass virgin, can anyone confirm whether I will be able to view on my iPhone X?   Mrs SB will be needing the one working family laptop on Saturday.