Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Sorry if this has been asked already and I’ve missed it, but as an ifollow/valley pass virgin, can anyone confirm whether I will be able to view on my iPhone X?   Mrs SB will be needing the one working family laptop on Saturday. 
    I'm an Android user but there is a ValleyPass app, I presume it exists for iPhone
  • Options
    Anyone whose a non season ticket holder having issues paying the tenner by debit card?? 
    Maybe it is not on sale yet,
    - A matchday pass for the specific game you want. This costs £10 (the minimum the club is allowed to charge under EFL regulations) and can be purchased here three days before the game is due to be played.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89207/valley-pass-frequently-asked-questions#latest

• Options
    Sorry if this has been asked already and I’ve missed it, but as an ifollow/valley pass virgin, can anyone confirm whether I will be able to view on my iPhone X?   Mrs SB will be needing the one working family laptop on Saturday. 
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89207/valley-pass-frequently-asked-questions#latest
  • Options
    I signed up on 15/06, still yet to receive my activation code....
  • Options
    Sorry if this has been covered: if you have multiple season tickets registered on one account, can you exchange the cafc cash so that each of those people can watch individually?
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    I've just had a chance to look, and in all honesty its disgusting from the club. How on earth am I now having to pay for my remaining games I would have see as part of my season ticket? I have 4 tickets aswell, so surely my cafccash should be double what it is? I'm seriously fucked off with them, robbing cnuts
    CAFC cash should pay for the home games, so you'll need to explain.
    • A pass for all nine remaining games costs just £72, giving season-ticket holders a 20 per cent discount
    • A pass for the four remaining home games costs just £27, giving season-ticket holders a 33 per cent discount (for any queries on CAFC Cash available, please contact tickets@cafc.co.uk)
    When you consider I've spent all season paying 5 quid a game, 72 for 9 games is a f****** piss take when it's aimed at the clubs most valuable asset.
    On release of this it was said by the EFL that they would allow all games available for season tickets holders, however charlton have decided to profit from it mate, I'm not allowed to combined my charlton cash, its a liberty all round. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Cheers @clive and @ForeverAddickted.  I’ll go app hunting. 👍
  • Options
    same for me. 
  • Options
    same. Sent them an email this morning.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    My code has just come through
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Was it by email DC? 
  • Options
    Was it by email DC? 

Yes, mate. Came with the code and redeemed with no problems.

Hopefully yours will come through later today.

• Options
    Was it by email DC? 

Yes, mate. Came with the code and redeemed with no problems.

Hopefully yours will come through later today.

Nice one, cheers mate. 
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    I've just had a chance to look, and in all honesty its disgusting from the club. How on earth am I now having to pay for my remaining games I would have see as part of my season ticket? I have 4 tickets aswell, so surely my cafccash should be double what it is? I'm seriously fucked off with them, robbing cnuts
    • A pass for all nine remaining games costs just £72, giving season-ticket holders a 20 per cent discount
    • A pass for the four remaining home games costs just £27, giving season-ticket holders a 33 per cent discount (for any queries on CAFC Cash available, please contact tickets@cafc.co.uk)
    When you consider I've spent all season paying 5 quid a game, 72 for 9 games is a f****** piss take when it's aimed at the clubs most valuable asset.
    Not sure it's a piss take when the package includes 5 away games which are costed at £10 a game and even if you have only being paying £5 for your home games ( a bargain at that price) you are only £2 out of pocket!
    Five pounds home and away, so 9 games would be 45! I know that price has only been available to international viewers, but it clearly shows that can sell games at that price and still make a profit.

Seems they are trying to seriously take advantage of the current situation, which, imo, stinks!
    I expect this has been mentioned somewhere but is it still £5 for "international" fans for the rest of the season?
  • Options
    I've got my streaming code now, however I think I read somewhere that you should sign into it on the device you actually plan to watch the game on otherwise it can be problematic if you then sign in on another device?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I've got my streaming code now, however I think I read somewhere that you should sign into it on the device you actually plan to watch the game on otherwise it can be problematic if you then sign in on another device?
    I hope not, I've just done this on work PC?!
  • Options
    Nug said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Not sure it's a piss take when the package includes 5 away games which are costed at £10 a game and even if you have only being paying £5 for your home games ( a bargain at that price) you are only £2 out of pocket!
    Five pounds home and away, so 9 games would be 45! I know that price has only been available to international viewers, but it clearly shows that can sell games at that price and still make a profit.

Seems they are trying to seriously take advantage of the current situation, which, imo, stinks!
    I expect this has been mentioned somewhere but is it still £5 for "international" fans for the rest of the season?

- Fans outside the UK can purchase a matchday pass here for the specific game you want. This costs £5 (the minimum the club is allowed to charge) and can be purchased three days before the game is due to be played

- Fans who have already purchased the annual international streaming pass for £110, will still be able to access any game they would normally be entitled to.

• Options
    I hope not, I've just done this on work PC?!
    I could be wrong, but might be worth checking out
  • Options
    clive said:
    Nug said:
    CAFCDAZ said:

- Fans outside the UK can purchase a matchday pass here for the specific game you want. This costs £5 (the minimum the club is allowed to charge) and can be purchased three days before the game is due to be played

- Fans who have already purchased the annual international streaming pass for £110, will still be able to access any game they would normally be entitled to.

It does work, and is £5 without any booking fee, although it is on a separate system to the ticket website and so you cannot use any "cafc cash" towards it if you have any.
  • Options
    craigcafc said:
    clive said:
    Nug said:
    CAFCDAZ said:

It does work, and is £5 without any booking fee, although it is on a separate system to the ticket website and so you cannot use any "cafc cash" towards it if you have any.
    Use a VPN, pay £5 for nine games... Comes to £45

Ask for a refund on CAFC cash
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone hasn't got their code yet, I would recommend looking in spam / junk mail folders as for some reason it believes it is dodgy! 
  • Options
    craigcafc said:
    clive said:
    Nug said:
    CAFCDAZ said:

Couldn't possibly agree.... ;-)
  • Options
    Got my code through today. Once redeemed do I need to do anything else or do I just log in Saturday and I’m good to go?
  • Options
    Found it all very straightforward and thought the instructions on os were really clear and instructive.

Was expecting it to be a mare after a 12 page thread. 

Will no doubt have misunderstood it and be in a mad panic at 2.59 Saturday!
    I re-read the site, apparently we are getting codes sent to us, so hopefully in the same boat as all of you? Thanks RCT
    Found booking and paying for the 9 game package straightforward.
    Registered for Valley Pass.
    Have now received my activation code email.
    Tried logging into Valley Pass but login keeps failing!!
    Also didnt receive confirmation email.
    Not sure whether to try re-registering
    Right, so now I'm getting annoyed.
    Package paid for and authentication code email received. Check.
    Registered for Valley Pass, but didn't receive confirmation email (same email address as above)
    Tried re-registering and it says there is already an account associated with the email address.
    Requested Password reset and it says an email has been sent.
    None received! How many hours do I wait - it's the same email address as they sent the authentication code above.
    Nothing in spam folder.
    So I have paid £72, have a code to access games, but can't get on Valley Pass
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Redeemed my code after logging in to Valley pass and it now says this. Is that correct does anyone know ?

doesnt show anything in recent transactions though 
  • Options
    craigcafc said:
    clive said:
    Nug said:
    CAFCDAZ said:

Plus if your VPN is slow you can login to the VPN to buy the pass for £5 and then log out the VPN, sign in as usual and it lets you watch. 
  • Options
    Found it all very straightforward and thought the instructions on os were really clear and instructive.

I re-read the site, apparently we are getting codes sent to us, so hopefully in the same boat as all of you? Thanks RCT
    Ditto.
    It says the password is wrong when it is not!
    I sent a request for a link to reset the password & that e mail hasn't come through either.
    Yes, I've checked junk mail.
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    If you check the info, I thought they said for those abroad paying £5 it continues the same.
  • Options

Match passes to watch Charlton's game against Hull City on Saturday went on sale on Wednesday morning.

Saturday's game will be available live on Valley Pass with the pre-show set to begin from 2pm.

You can watch the game LIVE in the UK and abroad on Valley Pass and with Valley Pass app.

Valley Pass will have a multi-camera broadcast of the game with action replays of the key moments.

Fans in the UK can purchase the game for just £10.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee9e45527256/get-your-match-streaming-pass-for-saturdays-game-against-hull-city

• Options

Right, so now I'm getting annoyed.
    Package paid for and authentication code email received. Check.
    Registered for Valley Pass, but didn't receive confirmation email (same email address as above)
    Tried re-registering and it says there is already an account associated with the email address.
    Requested Password reset and it says an email has been sent.
    None received! How many hours do I wait - it's the same email address as they sent the authentication code above.
    Nothing in spam folder.
    So I have paid £72, have a code to access games, but can't get on Valley Pass
    Ditto.