Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    I signed up on 15/06, still yet to receive my activation code....
    signed up yesterday, got mine today
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Redeemed my code after logging in to Valley pass and it now says this. Is that correct does anyone know ?

doesnt show anything in recent transactions though 
    This is the stage I’m at too. It would be good if we could test it out in advance of the game - maybe have access to some old highlights? That way I can work out how to get VP working from an iPhone and showing on a Samsung telly. I’m sure Apple and Samsung are designed so they can’t work together. 
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:
    cafc4life said:
    Redeemed my code after logging in to Valley pass and it now says this. Is that correct does anyone know ?

doesnt show anything in recent transactions though 
    This is the stage I’m at too. It would be good if we could test it out in advance of the game - maybe have access to some old highlights? That way I can work out how to get VP working from an iPhone and showing on a Samsung telly. I’m sure Apple and Samsung are designed so they can’t work together. 
    Exactly my thoughts . Doesn’t show us we have redeemed for the Hull game even tho I have. 
  • Options
    Found it all very straightforward and thought the instructions on os were really clear and instructive.

Was expecting it to be a mare after a 12 page thread. 

Will no doubt have misunderstood it and be in a mad panic at 2.59 Saturday!
    I re-read the site, apparently we are getting codes sent to us, so hopefully in the same boat as all of you? Thanks RCT
    Found booking and paying for the 9 game package straightforward.
    Registered for Valley Pass.
    Have now received my activation code email.
    Tried logging into Valley Pass but login keeps failing!!
    Also didnt receive confirmation email.
    Not sure whether to try re-registering
    Right, so now I'm getting annoyed.
    Package paid for and authentication code email received. Check.
    Registered for Valley Pass, but didn't receive confirmation email (same email address as above)
    Tried re-registering and it says there is already an account associated with the email address.
    Requested Password reset and it says an email has been sent.
    None received! How many hours do I wait - it's the same email address as they sent the authentication code above.
    Nothing in spam folder.
    So I have paid £72, have a code to access games, but can't get on Valley Pass
    Ditto.
    I've e mailed -  website@cafc.co.uk as they recommend on the OS.
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been asked before, but I am a non season ticket holder who will pay for the matches on a game by game basis, via the app on an android phone. Does anyone know if Chromecast will work, so I can play it through the television? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Found it all very straightforward and thought the instructions on os were really clear and instructive.

I re-read the site, apparently we are getting codes sent to us, so hopefully in the same boat as all of you? Thanks RCT
    Registered for Valley Pass, but didn't receive confirmation email (same email address as above)
    Tried re-registering and it says there is already an account associated with the email address.
    None received! How many hours do I wait - it's the same email address as they sent the authentication code above.
    Nothing in spam folder.
    Ditto.
    Cool.
    Seeing that it wasn't just me with the problem I was gonna hold-off for 24 hours and see if they "caught up".
    Be interested to hear if you get a response
  • Options
    After days of fucking about with email addys and passwords, I’ve finally got into my account with £38 cafc cash sitting there. Just tried to buy the Hull game for a tenna and they want to charge me an additional £1.50 transaction fee! Surely this can’t be right. Also, I have the option of picking my voucher up from the valley 🤡 
  • Options
    Without reading this entire thread, it seems concessions and kids are being penalised due to the 'cash' aspect of this scheme, this is something I've raised with the club by email and twitter today.
  • Options

Nothing in spam folder.
    Ditto.
    3 hours and no response, at least I won the bet I made with myself, that I'd get no response for hours.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Does any body know if teams are using ifollow at all?

A mate of mine has a firestick with all ifollow channels preloaded and we're unsure whether to go round his to watch or pay for Valley Pass
    Not sure if you've received a response from anyone yet, @Croydon, but we have the same deal set up by our daughter.

Just to be on the safe side, I'll be spending £10 of my Charlton cash purchasing access via VP, as a back up. 

Hoping it will work though so we can get the remainder of our season ticket monies refunded ASAP. 

Don't want to spend anything more whilst the ownership nightmeire continues. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020

Nothing in spam folder.
    Ditto.
    3 hours and no response, at least I won the bet I made with myself, that I'd get no response for hours.

22 hours and waiting.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I'll be using a VPN and will just pay the £5 per game. I'm working v Reading and have Sky so will watch  the Spanners game this way only costs me £35. No brainer. I'll keep my CAFC cash for going towards my 2 season tickets next year.
  • Options

Nothing in spam folder.
    Ditto.
    Just received the email to activate Valley Pass. Yay.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Does any body know if teams are using ifollow at all?

A mate of mine has a firestick with all ifollow channels preloaded and we're unsure whether to go round his to watch or pay for Valley Pass
    Not sure if you've received a response from anyone yet, @Croydon, but we have the same deal set up by our daughter.

Just to be on the safe side, I'll be spending £10 of my Charlton cash purchasing access via VP, as a back up. 

Hoping it will work though so we can get the remainder of our season ticket monies refunded ASAP. 

Don't want to spend anything more whilst the ownership nightmeire continues. 
    Thanks Fanny, I'll likely do the same as a tester for this week.
  • Options
    Anyone bought the packages and still yet to receive the code they’re meant to send within 24hours?

Or anyone who bought them and have received, how long did it take?
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Anyone bought the packages and still yet to receive the code they’re meant to send within 24hours?

I’ve still not received a code and paid for mine on Monday. 
  • Options
    Sage said:

Mine took 18 hrs and 36 minutes. Not that I was waiting for it or anythhing. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Seriously whoever is in charge of sorting all this is way out of their debth. 
    There is an old saying pay peanuts and get monkeys.
    Our ticketing website is utterly shite. 
    Employ someone competent ffs. 
  • Options
    Sage said:

I’ve still not received a code and paid for mine on Monday. 
    Same with me, will wait until midday or so tomorrow before contacting the club. 
  • Options
    Seriously whoever is in charge of sorting all this is way out of their debth. 
    There is an old saying pay peanuts and get monkeys.
    Our ticketing website is utterly shite. 
    Employ someone competent ffs. 
    They aren’t too bad if you need medical advice though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mine took about 18 hours to come through. Have redeemed as per instructions but nothing on my valleypass suggests I’ve done what’s needed to be able to watch the game Saturday 
  • Options
    I must be lucky. Paid my additional £11.50 for the remaining 9 games. Received my code approximately 24 hours later. Logged in to Valley Pass and all ready to go. 
  • Options

Nothing in spam folder.
    Ditto.
    You lucky bastard, I got the following e mail at 17.29 

I have triggered a password reset email.

If you are still having problems do let us know.

Many thanks,

The Website Team

No password reset e mail received as yet.

• Options
    edited June 2020

Nothing in spam folder.
    Ditto.
    You lucky bastard, I got the following e mail at 17.29 

I have triggered a password reset email.

If you are still having problems do let us know.

Many thanks,

The Website Team

No password reset e mail received as yet.

@Covered End 
    When I was having problems earlier I created a new registration on Valley Pass using a different email address.
    The email with the activation code came through on the new registration email and not the one I registered with yesterday!

Edit: Incidentally I also asked for a password reset before I re-registered but no response from that one!!
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Mine took about 18 hours to come through. Have redeemed as per instructions but nothing on my valleypass suggests I’ve done what’s needed to be able to watch the game Saturday 
    Same here.
    I assume all will become clear on Saturday (LOL)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    cafc4life said:
    Same here.
    I assume all will become clear on Saturday (LOL)
    I got a big SUCCESS on the screen when I activated the code.
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    I've just had a chance to look, and in all honesty its disgusting from the club. How on earth am I now having to pay for my remaining games I would have see as part of my season ticket? I have 4 tickets aswell, so surely my cafccash should be double what it is? I'm seriously fucked off with them, robbing cnuts
    CAFC cash should pay for the home games, so you'll need to explain.
    • A pass for all nine remaining games costs just £72, giving season-ticket holders a 20 per cent discount
    • A pass for the four remaining home games costs just £27, giving season-ticket holders a 33 per cent discount (for any queries on CAFC Cash available, please contact tickets@cafc.co.uk)
    When you consider I've spent all season paying 5 quid a game, 72 for 9 games is a f****** piss take when it's aimed at the clubs most valuable asset.
    If you check the info, I thought they said for those abroad paying £5 it continues the same.
    You can.

He'll have to be called @Stuwall_of_Kunming from now on.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    redman said:
    So I have my personal refund in my ticketing account. However I bought 4 other season tickets for friends and family. These aren't showing and they don't have ticketing account themselves. 
    Does this mean they all have to register and open accounts? If so does that include the 7 year old? 
    I do the same with my two daughters, they had to sign up, not yet tried to see if we can pool the money........
    Likewise with 2 of my Sons - be interested to know how I claim their money back. 
    Try tapping the icon top right next to your name on the ticket home page and then cafc cash on the menu that pops up, my sons cafc cash for his season ticket that buy through my account was there.
    I used my Cafc cash to buy the 9 match package I buy 3 s/t's  each year one is £74 my sons's the other 2 are £45 one being my brothers I wanted to use the £74 one but it automatically used my £45 one  Then I had to top it up with £27 on debit card plus £1.50 fee and now I cannot access the other 2 just coming up as £0.00 cafc cash.
  • Options
    sorry guys read through but couldn't find the answer (but could have missed it!) but if i've got a Valley Pass Season Pass will i be able to watch the rest of the games on Valley Pass in the UK or still just listen unless i buy the individual games? (no longer a season ticket holder as cant get along these days but had a Valley Pass so i can listen live for a number of years) 
  • Options
    dbaddick said:
    sorry guys read through but couldn't find the answer (but could have missed it!) but if i've got a Valley Pass Season Pass will i be able to watch the rest of the games on Valley Pass in the UK or still just listen unless i buy the individual games? (no longer a season ticket holder as cant get along these days but had a Valley Pass so i can listen live for a number of years) 
    Presumably still listen, unless you pay to watch.
    But I don't know for sure.