Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Not tried it yet, but my streaming code has just arrived
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    Mrkinski said:
    The codes for streams purchased yesterday will be sent this morning (source - CAFC web team)
    I wouldn’t bank on it - I purchased mine on Monday and still have no code. 
    Email website@cafc.co.uk to chase it up @ricky_otto
    Already done mate. Got a response asking for what package I paid for, so waiting for another response back from them. 
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    Mrkinski said:
    The codes for streams purchased yesterday will be sent this morning (source - CAFC web team)
    Already done mate. Got a response asking for what package I paid for, so waiting for another response back from them. 
    Hope they sort it for you.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    Mrkinski said:
    How long did it take them to reply your original email?

Only asking as I’ve emailed them too as I’m in the exact same position as yourself.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sage said:
    Mrkinski said:
    Mrkinski said:

Only asking as I’ve emailed them too as I’m in the exact same position as yourself.
    Within 2 mins. This was just after half 9 this morning. Not heard a response back since I’ve told them what package I had bought (not sure why they even asked that as I attached my booking confirmation to my original email). 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Mrkinski said:
    Mrkinski said:

Within 2 mins. This was just after half 9 this morning. Not heard a response back since I’ve told them what package I had bought (not sure why they even asked that as I attached my booking confirmation to my original email). 
    They emailed me back and said the codes for the away packages will be sent out today.

I bought the home package and the away package as I couldn’t merge the two CAFC Cash into one so it saved me money buying separate packages rather than the 9 remaining games in one.

Home packages will be sent out next week, that states it on the website. But away packages will be sent out today.
  • Options
    Can I watch the Valley Pass Hull stream on my smart tv?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sage said:
    So long as we actually receive the codes that are due to be sent out.

Had correspondence tonight saying they’re still working through them and being sent out.

No doubt it’s a big job all of a sudden, but to say you will receive them within the next working day is wrong when that just isn’t the case for many, including myself.

I hope to finally receive the codes tomorrow and all be set up for the rest of this season.
    Even though I got the code I still can't access atm.
    Password rejected even though it's correct.
    I paid my money & got the code, but couldn't log in as it said my password was wrong (it wasn't).
    I requested a password reset e mail which never came.
    I e mailed them and 3/4 hrs later, the network team replied saying they had triggered a password reset e mail.
    This was 5.30 last night and that hasn't arrived either.
    I put in passwords numerous times, checked junk mail etc etc.

Anyway, whilst contemplating whether to send another e mail or to phone up I thought I'd try logging in again to Valley Pass (even though I must have tried about 20 times previously).
    Hey presto it allowed me to log in with the password it's been rejecting, absolutely bizarre.

So I watched a couple of short bits to test, but it wouldn't let me watch Jonny Williams video.
    I presume I'm now ok & will watch the Bowyer interview at 8pm to test.
  • Options
    I have paid £11.50 for the Hull game had a conformation e-mail at 11-05am yesterday , but as yet have received no access code. Do I need a code for a single game? I am totally confused.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:

Had correspondence tonight saying they’re still working through them and being sent out.

No doubt it’s a big job all of a sudden, but to say you will receive them within the next working day is wrong when that just isn’t the case for many, including myself.

I hope to finally receive the codes tomorrow and all be set up for the rest of this season.
    I paid my money & got the code, but couldn't log in as it said my password was wrong (it wasn't).
    I e mailed them and 3/4 hrs later, the network team replied saying they had triggered a password reset e mail.

Anyway, whilst contemplating whether to send another e mail or to phone up I thought I'd try logging in again to Valley Pass (even though I must have tried about 20 times previously).
    Hey presto it allowed me to log in with the password it's been rejecting, absolutely bizarre.

So I watched a couple of short bits to test, but it wouldn't let me watch Jonny Williams video.
    The web team mentioned to me that there is a test stream tonight at 8pm so may be worth trying that as well.
  • Options
    Can you Airplay Valley Pass content? idea of watching this on a laptop screen isn't appealing  
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    I have paid £11.50 for the Hull game had a conformation e-mail at 11-05am yesterday , but as yet have received no access code. Do I need a code for a single game? I am totally confused.
    My code (for all 9 games) was emailed at 10:30 this morning, I assume they're working their way through them
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    My code (for all 9 games) was emailed at 10:30 this morning, I assume they're working their way through them
    It does say the code will be sent out the next working day after purchase. I brought mine this morning, so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. 
  • Options
    My Charlton cash does not include the money for my daughter's season ticket and I seem unable to set up an account for her that includes her fan id. Anyone had a similar problem?

Waiting for a reply from the club.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Yup same here I got on last night and earlier this morning no problem then tried just now with same saved details I have had for 3 years no go had to do a password reset The new criteria of passwords is more elaborate than my old one needs 10 letters symbols upper and lower bells and whistles. All fine now just hope all the niggles will be sorted for Saturday. 

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    You should just be able to log in and click link for individual games. I've watched 13 away games this season and never had to put a code in. 
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

I think the code was only needed for fans who bought the 9 game or the home/away game package mate, not needed for individual purchases.

• Options
    I've only just registered me and my Dad. When we get the codes where do we enter them? Does the email explain where?
  • Options
    arthur said:
    I've only just registered me and my Dad. When we get the codes where do we enter them? Does the email explain where?
    The 8 letter code goes on to your Valley Pass account
    Members only Area - click my account - click my subscriptions

You should see a box to enter the code

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finally got my VP sorted after quite a few emails to and from the website staff.Word of thanks to them as I am sure they are all working under difficult circumstances including late last night.
    Live Love Laugh and Be Happy😀
  • Options
    Help! When I click on 'my subscriptions, I get the message "Oops something went wrong - the authentication cookie has not been set" - what do I have to do people?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Dansk_Red said:

I think the code was only needed for fans who bought the 9 game or the home/away game package mate, not needed for individual purchases.

I think it's needed if you want to use CAFC cash, even to buy a single match, because the two systems aren't connected. If you want to pay cash you can just do that through Valley Pass and avoid the booking fee, In effect, you are paying £1.50 for them to provide you with a code.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Help! When I click on 'my subscriptions, I get the message "Oops something went wrong - the authentication cookie has not been set" - what do I have to do people?

I had this problem, I was using internet explorer on a work pc which I think has some restrictions.

Try on another browser, firefox worked for me.

• Options
    Is it possible to Chromecast Valley Player from an iPad? I’ve only ever watched Valley Pass on my laptop when I’ve been overseas for work, but would prefer to watch on TV if possible 
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

I had this problem, I was using internet explorer on a work pc which I think has some restrictions.

I am getting the message on my smart tv at home and also my work iPad. The only one where I don't get that is my work desktop PC which will be no bloody good to me for watching the Charlton games. Bit worried now.

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    meldrew66 said:

I am getting the message on my smart tv at home and also my work iPad. The only one where I don't get that is my work desktop PC which will be no bloody good to me for watching the Charlton games. Bit worried now.

Did you plan on using the iPad for watching the games?

If so, did you try and access on the ipad browser itself (safari) or through the Valley Pass app?

I'm hoping its the former. If so, try the latter and see if you can redeem through the app?

I am second guessing here mate, but hoping it might be a solution for you.

• Options
    How do you use CAFC cash and also bypass paying £1.50?
  • Options
    How do you use CAFC cash and also bypass paying £1.50?
    You can't.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sorry for more questions. I’ve ordered my match pass and had the confirmation email (but not yet got the code). I’ve downloaded the valley pass app. Tried to log in there and it’s saying I have no account and it doesn’t recognise my details. It won’t send me a reset email either. Am I missing a step somewhere?  Do I need to register for valley pass even though I already have an account with the ticket shop? If so how do I do that?  There is no obvious place on the app. 

Sorry, partly just answered my own question but now in a pickle. I’ve found the valley pass registration page but it won’t accept the details I use to log in for the ticket office page as the pass word is a different format to one I’m required to use on valley pass. But it is also saying that my email address is “taken”. There is nowhere to click for help. Any suggestions please?