Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Haven't been paying attention. I have brought the pass (30 quid more than my season ticket refund - pisstake). What's the next step do I need to do anything? I've seen people mentioning a code on Twitter?
    You get an 8 letter code emailed to you which authorises you to watch the matches. This isn't instant though, I imagine you'll get it tomorrow
  • Options
    I registered this afternoon on Valley Pass and a tivated my account. I haven’t bought any passes yet. 

When i I log into Valley Pass and try to play the Lee bowyer interview own (featured content) it says ‘no active subscription found in your account’.

is this right?
    Yes I’d say definitely yes as you haven’t bought a package yet and got the relevant activation code.
    I have just bought the 9 game for £38.50 on top of my £35 Cafc Cash (joke).

Sill can't watch the interview so assume waiting for activation.

Out of interest, what where the breakdowns for CAFC Cash in different parts of the ground? (Full price ST as I know it's less for reductions). 
  • Options
    I'm really confused now, I have not received a code yet. I've just been watching Lee's press conference with no problems, hope it's ok to Saturday.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    I have paid £11.50 for the Hull game had a conformation e-mail at 11-05am yesterday , but as yet have received no access code. Do I need a code for a single game? I am totally confused.

I think the code was only needed for fans who bought the 9 game or the home/away game package mate, not needed for individual purchases.

I think it's needed if you want to use CAFC cash, even to buy a single match, because the two systems aren't connected. If you want to pay cash you can just do that through Valley Pass and avoid the booking fee, In effect, you are paying £1.50 for them to provide you with a code.
    I had to pay the £1.50 just for the Hull game, messed about trying to find a work around, but no joy!
  • Options
    Might refund my cafc cash, use a vpn to pay £5 a game as I've done already this season, watch the Millwall game on Sky, I think I'll probably be better off doing that. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I appear to have got it all working, having paid for the 9 games & watched the Bowyer interview.
    As it's been such a pain, I thought I'd try to see if I could access the interview again at 23.05, just as a sort of check.
    I can't now watch it. 
    Is this the same for everyone who thought they were set to go or do I have another problem?
    Can someone who has seen the video live, try and access it again please?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Ordered the 9 game package this morning so hoping I get my code tomorrow. Can you watch the Bowyer interview from today at any time you want now to check the code is working or did you have to watch it when it went live at 8pm to check it was working? Don't fancy trying to use the code for the first time at 2:55 on Saturday and find it's not working...
  • Options
    I appear to have got it all working, having paid for the 9 games & watched the Bowyer interview.
    As it's been such a pain, I thought I'd try to see if I could access the interview again at 23.05, just as a sort of check.
    I can't now watch it. 
    Is this the same for everyone who thought they were set to go or do I have another problem?
    I can't watch it again, as it seems to be subscribers only. Maybe that's just for people with the normal VP subscription which I don't have?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I can't now watch it. 
    I am the same, so can assume that video is only now accessible to proper valley pass subscribers. 
  • Options
    Thank-you both.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have sacked it off. Just not set up technically for this and have run out of time. Jeff Sterling and Soccer Saturday it is. 

once normality resumes high on my list will be getting a mate or someone  round and to educate / sort me out in the world of fire sticks, kodi boxes, IPTV, vpn’s streaming etc  that I haven’t a clue about. 
  • Options
    Haven't been paying attention. I have brought the pass (30 quid more than my season ticket refund - pisstake). What's the next step do I need to do anything? I've seen people mentioning a code on Twitter?
    You get an 8 letter code emailed to you which authorises you to watch the matches. This isn't instant though, I imagine you'll get it tomorrow
    Thanks. Guessing there is somewhere obvious on valley pass to enter this and get it set up?
  • Options
    Have sacked it off. Just not set up technically for this and have run out of time. Jeff Sterling and Soccer Saturday it is. 

once normality resumes high on my list will be getting a mate or someone  round and to educate / sort me out in the world of fire sticks, kodi boxes, IPTV, vpn’s streaming etc  that I haven’t a clue about. 
    you could get a chromecast delivered to you in time for the next game, curry’s stock them for £30. 

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Edit. Deleted as question already answered.
  • Options
    Thanks. Guessing there is somewhere obvious on valley pass to enter this and get it set up?
    Yes, have you set up a Valley Pass account?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    I have paid £11.50 for the Hull game had a conformation e-mail at 11-05am yesterday , but as yet have received no access code. Do I need a code for a single game? I am totally confused.

I think the code was only needed for fans who bought the 9 game or the home/away game package mate, not needed for individual purchases.

I think it's needed if you want to use CAFC cash, even to buy a single match, because the two systems aren't connected. If you want to pay cash you can just do that through Valley Pass and avoid the booking fee, In effect, you are paying £1.50 for them to provide you with a code.
    I had to pay the £1.50 just for the Hull game, messed about trying to find a work around, but no joy!
    There is a work around. If you buy through the normal website then they charge you an additional £1.50, if you buy it through the Player website there is no additional charge.

I brought the Hull match through the normal website before I knew this and before I had activated my CAFC Player account. Double annoying as I had to pay the extra and the match isn't even showing as an active subscription.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Dansk_Red said:

There is a work around. If you buy through the normal website then they charge you an additional £1.50, if you buy it through the Player website there is no additional charge.

I brought the Hull match through the normal website before I knew this and before I had activated my CAFC Player account. Double annoying as I had to pay the extra and the match isn't even showing as an active subscription.
    I emailed the club querying this and they informed me that I will get a code tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Finally got my code late last night.
    Inputted it and just watched the Bowyer interview ( must have been repeated ? )

Have wasted so much time and nervous energy on this project, surely they could/should have made it simpler for old duffer's like me.

Need to restore my energy level in time for Saturday 3pm.
  • Options
    I have bought just the Hull game - I don't know if the cricket season will resume so I don't want to commit to every game! Can I buy them on a match by match basis?
  • Options
    Yes, have you set up a Valley Pass account?
    Yes already have one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just tried to pay via valley pass, is there a way to pay without getting PayPal?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I have bought just the Hull game - I don't know if the cricket season will resume so I don't want to commit to every game! Can I buy them on a match by match basis?
    Yes mate. £10 per game.......or £5 if you pretend you live in Timbuktu.😉
  • Options
    A simple question.  Please help if you can.

On Wednesday I sent CAFC £10, so that I may watch the Hull game on my PC. Receipt of dosh was swiftly confirmed by e-mail.

What happens now?  Am I waiting for a code to be sent by e-mail?  And what should I do with it, when (or if) it arrives?

• Options
    Sorry if it's already been explained but i just want my £65 CAFC cash refunded. How do i go about this?
  • Options
    Sorry if it's already been explained but i just want my £65 CAFC cash refunded. How do i go about this?
    The easiest way to do this is to phone the ticket office. 
    I phoned yesterday and got through within 5 minutes. 
    Saves a lot of aggravation. 
  • Options
    https://r1.dotmailer-surveys.com/fc4w9v47-074przae
  • Options
    As a valley pass member and a season ticket holder do I still need to sign up to watch the matches and pay for them? I e mailed valley pass yesterday but they haven't replied. I hope someone can answer my question as I am a self isolatin pensioner!
  • Options
  • Options
    As a valley pass member and a season ticket holder do I still need to sign up to watch the matches and pay for them? I e mailed valley pass yesterday but they haven't replied. I hope someone can answer my question as I am a self isolatin pensioner!
    Yes you do