Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Thanks very much CE. It now states on the main site that they've finished the press conf test run. It seems as long as people have their 9 game pass listed under their subscriptions on the My Account menu then they're good to go.

One thing to watch out for - it also states that voucher codes should be applied today by 9AM  to validate them for the Hull game!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    I am not very technically proficient I admit but after a lot of attempts eventually saw something telling me I had £45 'Charlton Cash.' However it seems they also want to charge me £1.50 in ACTUAL money for something I have already paid for.

That is theft so fuck them. It is the principle not the amount. I will endeavour to reclaim my £45 in the future when I can summon up the mental strength and resilience to cope with the frustration of attemting to navigate Charlton's user unfriendly website once more.

I suspect the difficulties are deliberate in order to 'encourage' people to 'donate' to the Club. That is the one section that appears to be written in intelligible English rather than double glazing sales speak.

I know I am a useless c*** with computers but I cannot believe I am alone in suffering problems.

I'll rephrase that. I am not suffering problems. I've given up on it.

Len, if you've given up and want your cash back, someone above said they rang the ticket office and they sorted.
  • Options
    I’ve put my code in, can see that I’ve got a subscription for the 19/20 season. Is there anyway of testing before tomorrow?
    See the above post.
    Ta.
  • Options
    Please note, any fan who has used CAFC Cash to purchase a code for live streaming, will have codes sent to them by 1pm on Friday, unless they have purchased a home game package which will be sent next week.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5eec8828718f8/live-stream-test-watch-tom-lockyer-interview-and-lee-bowyer-press-conference-from-2pm-on-friday
  • Options
    bought the 9 game package. And have successfully redeemed code etc. Does anyone know if we get a different code sent to us ahead of each game now or the code already received means we have access for the remaining games too and will just need to sign into Valley pass ahead of each game?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    I am not very technically proficient I admit but after a lot of attempts eventually saw something telling me I had £45 'Charlton Cash.' However it seems they also want to charge me £1.50 in ACTUAL money for something I have already paid for.

That is theft so fuck them. It is the principle not the amount. I will endeavour to reclaim my £45 in the future when I can summon up the mental strength and resilience to cope with the frustration of attemting to navigate Charlton's user unfriendly website once more.

I suspect the difficulties are deliberate in order to 'encourage' people to 'donate' to the Club. That is the one section that appears to be written in intelligible English rather than double glazing sales speak.

I know I am a useless c*** with computers but I cannot believe I am alone in suffering problems.

I'll rephrase that. I am not suffering problems. I've given up on it.

If you just want a refund the online form is easy but you  have to wait for a call from them.*

*They will probably plead poverty and try and persuade to buy a season ticket or something.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    bought the 9 game package. And have successfully redeemed code etc. Does anyone know if we get a different code sent to us ahead of each game now or the code already received means we have access for the remaining games too and will just need to sign into Valley pass ahead of each game?
    I assume that if you bought a package, your code will cover you for the lot
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I’ve been trying to sort valley pass out the last 3 days. I’ve given up now . Il just have the season ticket money back . What a shambles . Life was so easy when we just turned on the radio and it cost us nothing. 
  • Options
    I apologise in advance if this has been covered but I'm struggling and might have just paid for this game multiple times! Went via the subscription route, not season ticket holder, just want to pay for this game. Got as far as putting card details in and pressing submit..nothing happened. Pressed it several times and each time nothing happened. Anyone else had this problem? I have no idea if I have paid for the game or not, I'm guessing not because I didn't go to a confirmation page?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All sorted ( I  think) needed to get our lad to do it though. 
  • Options
    Am I going mad? Logged into the ticketing site, selected the “More” tab and then selected “Streaming Vouchers” and was taken to this page which states “No events found”?

• Options
    Anyone got anything. I just have the streaming test successful bar chart.
  • Options
    snap
  • Options
    We just got the same screen so wife rang them up to be told events will be listed again from Sunday 😡
  • Options
    working now
  • Options
    Lockyer interview now live 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    anyone know where we get the refund form? (OK seen it, thanks)
  • Options
    sound is about 6/7 seconds ahead of the pictures 
  • Options
    razil said:
    anyone know where we get the refund form?
    https://r1.dotmailer-surveys.com/fc4w9v47-074przae
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Where is it? No sign of it on https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass

sorted now
  • Options
    Got it now 
  • Options
    I’m watching on valley pass ios app and everything is in sync.

are you using a desktop browser? Maybe the problem of audio delay is occurring on there again as it did earlier in the season 
  • Options
    Scratch that, is on https://live.cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Working ok now. I had to do a page refresh to synchronise sound and picture.

• Options
    As a valley pass member and a season ticket holder do I still need to sign up to watch the matches and pay for them? I e mailed valley pass yesterday but they haven't replied. I hope someone can answer my question as I am a self isolatin pensioner!
    Yes you do
    As a valley pass member and a season ticket holder do I still need to sign up to watch the matches and pay for them? I e mailed valley pass yesterday but they haven't replied. I hope someone can answer my question as I am a self isolatin pensioner!
    No mate. As far as I'm aware, they'll just email you an activation code to use once you purchase it. Just log in normally after that.

Glad you cleared that up then!
  • Options
    Just got 'syreamimg test successful' as above.
    Maybe I left before Lockyer interview started.
    Watching the Bows interview now.

Oh well roll on 2pm tomorrow
  • Options
    I’m watching on valley pass ios app and everything is in sync.

are you using a desktop browser? Maybe the problem of audio delay is occurring on there again as it did earlier in the season 
    trying to watch on the iphone app through the wifi 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I got the, test screening ok page just after 2pm.
    Fiddled around & got Lockyer by 2.03pm.
    Lockyer froze at 2.10pm, which I left alone, to see what happened.
    Nothing happened, so I refreshed at 2.15pm & Bowyer was talking.
    If I see the whole game tomorrow without a freeze I'll be very pleased.
    If it freezes is it best to refresh immediately?