Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Help!

Logged in to the test link kindly supplied by @clive .

All I had was a blank screen for 5-10 minutes. The delaptop then beeped and a pretty picture came up saying streaming test successful!

Is this right? I was under the impression I'd see an interview with Lee Bowyer as the test from other posts not a blank screen!

• Options
    Yaaaaay. I’ve a successful test livestream. Burst my eardrums with the test signal but hey ho. 

Thanks all for you advice and guidance. Virtual beers to you all. 🍺 
    Did you see anything other than a blank screen during the test before the pretty picture and loud beep came up?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Help!

Logged in to the test link kindly supplied by @clive .

All I had was a blank screen for 5-10 minutes. The delaptop then beeped and a pretty picture came up saying streaming test successful!

Is this right? I was under the impression I'd see an interview with Lee Bowyer as the test from other posts not a blank screen!

That's what I got when I just tried the test link although the successful page came up a lot quicker for me than yours did.

No reason to think it won't work later. Famous last words. 
  • Options
    I can only assume that they streamed it so it was 'successful' from their perspective the fact that I have only had a blank screen on both the laptops I have tried to test it on must presumably be down to my crap internet and laptops.

Oh well I'd waste £10 at Bob's on a 3 legged nag so I will look on this £10 in similar terms.

Enjoy the game those of you that will successfully actually see what you have paid for!
  • Options
    Nah the Lee Bowyer interview isnt on repeat

If you got the pretty rainbow picture then your good and you should get to see the game - Just try to load it at 2pm so you've got the link up as early as possible

In all honesty I wont be surprised if there are buffering issues this week - iFollow wont have had these numbers before so could see it crashing... Would hope as the weeks go by they'll get it sorted as it'll help now if they have more people back to work compared to when it was all announced 
  • Options
    Like many people I missed the deadline that I didn't realise there was :(
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Yaaaaay. I’ve a successful test livestream. Burst my eardrums with the test signal but hey ho. 

Thanks all for you advice and guidance. Virtual beers to you all. 🍺 
    Did you see anything other than a blank screen during the test before the pretty picture and loud beep came up?
    It just went straight to a multicoloured test screen with a piercing whistling noise and a “successful message”
  • Options
    I’ve given up 😭
    paid for the £10 subscription, logged in and out Of laptop, but get the message ‘currently logged in and don’t have access to the stream’ 
    No idea how to test either as comes up with same message. 
  • Options
    Just watched the highlights of Charlton v Sunderland at Wembley and surprised that the final score come up 1-1! 
  • Options
    are other clubs fans having this match fretting and agg over their iPlayer or whatever set up they have or are we just the whingiest set of fans or have we got the wankiest system available thanks to that cupid stunt katrien nightmeire 

ive bought the 9 match pass and I’ve accepted everything about us is shit so if it works it’s a bonus and the good news is by kick off time the scum could be sitting in the fucking play offs , fuck football 
    My girlfriend's parents have had grief setting up their Huddersfield one (could just be them, though!).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there any chance of finding of finding a feed for the Hull game or no option other than shell out the £10 unless you have a code?
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    I’ve given up 😭
    paid for the £10 subscription, logged in and out Of laptop, but get the message ‘currently logged in and don’t have access to the stream’ 
    iamdan said:
    I’ve given up 😭
    Click here to test the live stream channel 

This is the link @clive posted.

I had to log in from there and do a robot test!
  • Options
    Yeah I was going to use my Charlton Cash to buy a ticket for the remaining 9 games but missed the deadline. 

I used the link @clive posted up (thanks very much) and paid my tenner yesterday. I was already a ValleyPass subscriber and the streaming link worked no problem. 

I have a rainbow test screen and a loud beeping noise with ‘streaming test successful’ 

Probably going to cast to AppleTV from the phone rather than prick about trying to work out how to get the smartTV to access ValleyPass.

fingers crossed that both the stream and the team work out today 🤞
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone’s advice on here - purchased all games via CAFC cash, bought and set-up a chromecast (test message worked), Charlton top on and all ready to go at 2pm. You can watch it through my window if you want, I’m in Bexleyheath. Bring your own beer.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    Got my broadcast screen up and ready on live.cafc.co.uk

(Getting a "Not current broadcasting" message if anyone is having the same)
  • Options
    Got my broadcast screen up and ready on live.cafc.co.uk

(Getting a "Not current broadcasting" message if anyone is having the same)
    Yes, have the same. 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    iamdan said:
    I’ve given up 😭
    iamdan said:
    I’ve given up 😭
    Click here to test the live stream channel 

This is the link @clive posted.

I had to log in from there and do a robot test!
    Thanks mate, sorted! 
  • Options
    I’m in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m in
    Same here 
  • Options
    Yup, coverage has started for me too
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I’ve got sound, no picture. Can heard the music at the ground. Black screen just buffering. I’ve got 200mb, cat 5 from the router. Watching on my smart tv, or not so.
  • Options
    I’ve got picture and sound on phone, when chrome casting- no sound. This is not going to work, is it!
  • Options
    Same here. Thank you to everybody who's been contributing advice and pointers over the last few days, and I hope everyone is sorted to see the game now.
  • Options
    How long do we reckon this advertising thing stays on our screens for 
  • Options
    Wonder how many of us have signed in early

Is it like getting to your seat early where its an empty ground until 15mins to go and then everyone shows up?
  • Options
    Scum mate said he’s lost pic couple of times for their game v Derby  but prolly his shit internet and he thinks there’s piped in noise but not sure cos he’s watching on a telly outside and pissed the filthy scumbag 
  • Options
    I’ve got sound, no picture. Can heard the music at the ground. Black screen just buffering. I’ve got 200mb, cat 5 from the router. Watching on my smart tv, or not so.
    Just realised on the audio commentary 🤦🏻‍♂️