Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Mines been fine so far 🤞🏻 Definitely a few minutes behind though. Only just gone into 8th min 
  • Options
    Mines been fine so far 🤞🏻 Definitely a few minutes behind though. Only just gone into 8th min 
    Refresh your stream and it should be up to date. Do it again at the end of half time as well. 
  • Options
    Also couldn’t log in on our LG tv web access. Just said ‘form can’t be processed’ Had to log on on work laptop and wirelessly project to tv but no audio so laptop on floor with audio and is out of sync with the picture. Think we’re behind too so hoping to not get any score alerts! Am going to fiddle around with audio at half time. It’s not simple to navigate access on our website but it’s unusual circumstances all round and am grateful to see my club play football even with a bit of buffer and delayed sound. Come on you reds! 

• Options
    Some body has stuck the game on Facebook, 
  • Options
    the clubs using iFollow are having big problems, so amazingly, we’re less of a shambles than everyone else https://twitter.com/efl/status/1274342375385595904?s=21
  • Options
    Tempting fete but coverage is really good, multi camera and replays. Possible that the commentary should be delayed by a second but that's all. By a wierd bit of timing I got upgraded to fibre yesterday, 45Mb which might help. 
  • Options
    Any ideas how we can ask for a shout out from killers beard et al on the commentary? 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Mine keeps buffering in the middle but still plays. Not too shabby 
  • Options
    Mine is freezing/buffering at 28 mins and 28 seconds. 
  • Options
    I’ve had to switch to the iPhone app
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JAC said:
    Any ideas how we can ask for a shout out from killers beard et al on the commentary? 
    Tweet him I think 
  • Options
    Bit lagging on the feed. Like watching in slow motion
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Bit lagging on the feed. Like watching in slow motion

That's just Charlton mate.
  • Options
    JAC said:
    I got a shout out from Greg. At least it was my name, don't know the guy personally but I'll take it. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    No problems so far this end. Streaming it from the Valley Pass app on my phone to Apple TV. 
  • Options
    Anyone else got the pause button in the middle of the screen? Driving me insane
  • Options
    Switched to iPhone to Apple TV on big tv, no problems so far.
  • Options
    So far so good £10 well spent
  • Options
    Not on twitter but someone give Lyle and Chris a shout out 
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    You using a laptop? Move your mouse so the pointer's not resting over the window.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When it works it is fine, but cuts off far too often.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Redrobo said:
    When it works it is fine, but cuts off far too often.
    This must be to do with broadband connection/speed surely? Mine hasn't cut out once. 
    one thing I’ve discovered during lockdown is just how valuable my 100mb connection has been - I’ve had very few work problems and this streaming has worked perfectly. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    You using a laptop? Move your mouse so the pointer's not resting over the window.
    I was mate yes made no difference either lol 
  • Options
    Stream cut out three times & then had to log back in.
  • Options
    Thought coverage was good, had trouble with password for some reason but once sorted good quality picture and commentary.
  • Options
    No issues here connection to TV via HDMI lead from laptop. 
  • Options
    Very impressed. First time I've used VP I will definitely be watching more games on it.
  • Options
    I had two or three cut outs but logged out and back in and it was fine. I found the commentary annoying if well meaning. I get that it is intended for those who have audio only but there was just too much commentary. And those sodding shout outs just got too much.