Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Switched to iPhone to Apple TV on big tv, no problems so far.
    @guinnessaddick by mirroring your iPhone? I tried that in the morning on another video on Valley Pass and it didn’t work.
  • Options
    @guinnessaddick by mirroring your iPhone? I tried that in the morning on another video on Valley Pass and it didn’t work.
    Worked fine, just need to kick Mrs GA off the big tv.
  • Options
    Well after a shaky start...that was pretty good service to be honest my end...good quality picture & sound also...long may it continue for the next 8 games
  • Options
    Streamed through laptop, with hdmi cable to TV.
    Perfect throughout, no cut-outs, no buffering. Very impressed. 
  • Options
    Excellent coverage in the end and the right result of course!

Managed to put a lead in the TV and the laptop and with full screen it was fine.

• Options
    Many thanks to @clive for the links and advice.
    Top man.
  • Options
    Stream was bang on for me, didn’t cut out once and constant 720p. 

Commentators were brilliant too.
  • Options
    Having bought the full 9 game package, pretty impressed with how slick the whole operation was. No freezing or stuttering, and streamed fine from my tablet to my TV via Chromecast

I know they have an audio audience as well, but could have done with fewer shoutouts during the match itself, it made the match feel more like a pre season friendly or charity match, rather a crucial game to keep us up.
  • Options
    Veterans of the match thread will be familiar with me cursing that my picture has turned to slush at pivotal moments when watching via Sky, as my broadband is basically one up from a couple of cans and a piece of wet string, but apart from the initial cock-up with the commentary feed it was all good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was happy with the commentary, when it came on. Shame to miss the tribute to Seb they referred to and hope we get to hear that again.

stream worked fine here. 
  • Options
    Worked fine, just need to kick Mrs GA off the big tv.
    Your house, your TV, your rules. 
  • Options
    my coverage was good and actually the best its been since the beginning of the season tbf
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Redrobo said:
    When it works it is fine, but cuts off far too often.
    This must be to do with broadband connection/speed surely? Mine hasn't cut out once. 
    I don’t think so. Just had BT upgrade and is fine during the week with two of us working and son on Netflix of gaming. Just us watching today so should be good.
  • Options
    Had a bit of buffering twice when we went into injury time at the end - Picture was top notch and a proper improvement on recent games Ive seen
  • Options
    My only issue was that when I watched it on my Panasonic Smart TV via a HDMI cable from my laptop that there was quite a bit of buffering and I was having to refresh a lot. When I watched it on the VP App on my ipad it was perfectly fine.

Any ideas on that one - does it matter what browser you use to access VP on the laptop ? I was using Chrome but had the same buffering problem with Edge.

Great win though
  • Options
    No issues my end, picture good, very impressed. If only the guys could cut out the bloody shout outs, did my noggin in.
  • Options
    I emailed the support guys after the test on Thursday and they recommended the following:
    Windows 10
    Latest version of Mac OS
    Apps from iOS 11 and Android 9
    Latest versions of Chrome and Firefox, other browsers may not be supported as well
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    No issues my end, picture good, very impressed. If only the guys could cut out the bloody shout outs, did my noggin in.
    Agree with that. Totally unnecessary. Just get on with the commentary! 
  • Options
    Last time I heard that many shout outs was on Hospital Radio.

Not necessary.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    The coverage worked perfectly.
    Ok, we didn't get any commentary until KO, but that didn't matter.

Perfect picture, it didn't freeze or buffer once.
    Commentary was good if a little quiet.

My only criticism was that I was looking for football commentary and kept getting kids TV type calls for happy birthdays.
    It's football commentary that is required.

If people really need to be happy birthdayed it should be done before the football business commences at about 2.00pm.

Anyway, well done, thanks & COYR. 
  • Options
    We managed to get a feed today. Hopefully that will continue!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Cheers for all the comments.

Apologies if we overused the shoutouts. It is something that we don’t get a lot of usually during matches and massively underestimated as the game went on.

We’ll definitely keep that in mind and only reply on Twitter for next week but hopefully it didn’t ruin the experience in general.

Any other feedback is always welcomed and we’ll keep trying to do our best to make the experience better.

Greg
    Well done on a great job anyway

If we're losing 4-0 at half time next week, can you just do shoutouts in the second half  :D
  • Options
    Agree about too many shout outs. Remember that only the people involved are interested. The rest of us want more stuff about the football.
  • Options
    I thought the commentary was pretty good tbf. Weird having radio commentary for video but hey ho you put a disclaimer at the beginning of the game lol :D
  • Options
    I was pleased to hear the commentary team remember Seb.

Agree in general with the comments above re 'shout outs' but some things (like Seb) need mentioning.
  • Options
    I didn’t mean to be too critical of the commentary. It was good quality stuff, just a bit relentless given that it was intended to cover audio customers too. Just a little pause for breath here and there maybe. We can always turn the sound down but prefer to hear known friendly voices. 
  • Options
    Cheers for all the comments.

Apologies if we overused the shoutouts. It is something that we don’t get a lot of usually during matches and massively underestimated as the game went on.

We’ll definitely keep that in mind and only reply on Twitter for next week but hopefully it didn’t ruin the experience in general.

Any other feedback is always welcomed and we’ll keep trying to do our best to make the experience better.

Greg
    The pair of you did a great job, cheers for the explanation around the shout outs.